Jotaro VS Kenshiro

Whoa, they actually got it right

Attached: 5086580-jotaro_kujo_vs_kenshiro_by_fevg620-d9a7xqt.jpg (566x318, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-DTXGVTfkc
youtube.com/watch?v=zMrmKWA2sDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=W-DTXGVTfkc
Kenshiro won

The thing that really gave Kenshiro the advantage was the sprite quality.
Jotaro's puny CPS-3 sprites were no match for Kenshiro's mighty Atomiswave sprites.

Attached: 4.png (2000x1500, 1.11M)

is there a template for this shit?

You mean in general or just for the OP image?

>lol Jotaro won't immediately go for the kill while Kenshiro will immediately pressure point someone who he just met

I want Joseph vs Ken
>you're next line is: you are already dead

in general

quiet, you moralfag

Not surprising, the One Minute Melee between them ended in a Jotaro win. Both sides are even now, only time that hasn't happened is with the repeated Goku vs. Superman fights for obvious reasons. Still, this was actually pretty even up until Ken actually hit him, at which point the rest of the fight was basically moot unless they both exploded.

Attached: 1482519577409.png (4360x1276, 1.02M)

check em
and yes now those faggots can suck the dick of the north star

go back to Sup Forums

Its more in character for Kenshiro to immediately go for the kill than Jotaro.

Nah Jotaro always goes for the kill

>Fist of the North Star won
Oh wow, that's completely correct.

UI SSGSS Goku would mop the floor with Superman, will they ever do a rematch?

no because they are tired of rehashing the fight.
If they did do one and goku won it'd be bad because then every DC fag will screech till the end of time.

Superman is a such a fag and so are his fans.

all goku need is a sharp bone

Jotaro actually doesn't kill people all that often. He just beats them so hard they're crippled.

JOBTAROFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

How would kenshiro survive his bones getting beaten into fine powder ?

I don't disagree with the results but why did they say that Jotaro's best feat was something from the non-canon OVA

You say that like dbzfags didn't autistically sperg out when superman won

>Impying DBtards aren't even worse

Haven't even watched the video, just pointing out that Jotaro doesn't really kill alot of people. Johnny and Giorno are the real killers

The theme was fucking cool, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=zMrmKWA2sDA

Jotaro on official stat sheets would probably destroy Kenshiro, but Araki is inconsistent as hell so Jotaro as shown by the story itself would absolutely lose to Kenshiro.

yeah, he lost to Pucci who was traveling at roughly 10x the speed of a speeding train despite being FTL, Araki doesn't know shit about consistency

>This video is not available
damn

I'm just stating that now that they've done the fight TWICE and goku lost if he had won now the DC outrage will be worse than both times combined

Stats are vague. They aren't relative to one another, which is why Star Platinum and Tower of Grey are both A despite one clearly being faster.

He can still end it instantly by permanently disabling him. Also the whole kill rule doesn't really work when it's called death battle. The title makes the audience assume that both characters a blood lusted and aren't hesitant to kill

Attached: 1508461128808.jpg (521x434, 110K)

It's because of things like this that part 6 is considered the worse, Anyways defending pucci he was attacking at angles that now one expected. Jotaro couldn't find him unless time was stopped

>they always show the weaknesses of a character at the end of their character analysis
>Kenshiro didn't have any weaknesses mentioned, because he doesn't have any
even if you never read FotNS, you already know Kenshiro's gonna win.

You clearly underestimate how durable Kenshiro is.

nigga they showed how hard Star Platinum hits and how insanely more durable Kenshiro is, not to mention lolmusoutensei.

Sorry I wasn't trying to imply that at all.

I was referring to the fact that Star Platinum can, according to stat blurbs, punch at the speed of light. Just going off the laws of physics one punch would be enough to vaporize Kenshiro.

remember that time Jotaro was outsmarted by a rat.
remember that time Jotaro literally blown the fuck out by an explosive toy tank.
remember that time jotaro died like a bitch.

Attached: jojo jotaro death.jpg (750x1200, 568K)

>part 6 is considered the worse
*part 5

DC fanrage is mosty limited to Batman

>"The fight was actually a lot closer than it looked"
>"Jotaro didn't stand a chance by himself"
What did they mean by this?

see
The hardest Star Platinum has been shown to hit is nothing compared to the stuff Kenshiro has withstood like it was nothing, like a building falling on top of him.

Comment section for both Superman v Goku fights shows otherwise, lots of shit flinging there.

>demanding an official rematch between fictional characters for the second time
>because "the new power upgrade will totally make a different this time"
>the other side are the faggots
sure kid

By himself as in no Star Platinum, dum dums. That's why Kenshiro won, because he poked him when Star Platinum was too busy fighting a clone to protect him.

>DC fanrage is mosty limited to Batman
This. As there's still butthurt people from the Spider-Man vs Batman match.

The Superman fans I interracted with have been pretty chill.

They're both faggots, you retard.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>like a building falling on top of him.
But both of those things were filler.

Fucking youtubers are fucking Sup Forums related now? Mods need to crackdown o this absolute cancer.

Attached: 1452310667041.jpg (1478x1478, 776K)

It'll never make a real difference, the disparity is not only in their tiers of power but also in their powersets. Goku and the DB squad are all reliant on Ki - they literally can't do shit without it and get hurt by fucking bullets (hence Goku jobbing to laser). Superman is always Superman, doesn't have to worry about letting his guard down and shit. Besides, Ki doesn't protect from things like Heat Vision focused through your eyes, and Supes could just blitz him from space if he really wanted to.

Attached: INFINITE minutes.jpg (480x360, 58K)

>The hardest Star Platinum has been shown to hit is nothing compared to the stuff Kenshiro
It's been established tat Star platinum can PHASE through human bodies making that feat useless. Since DB's biased they prevented Jotaro from killing Ken at 13:47 of the video. Jotaro could've killed him earlier, but DB is meant for entertainment not actual debates. Star platinum punches harder than diamond( they don't even bother to mention this is fight. Funny because this is actually canon unlike that building feat eh ?) and punches faster than light speed. He can do this freely in 5 seconds. Imagine how many punches he can land on ken without needing to phase.
Jotaro wins period

Attached: 1512027767783.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

This is not Sup Forums this is youtube cancer thinking it can post here.

Like an hour ago this exact thread was up already.
I reported it and went to do some shit.
Now I come back and there's another one with 50 replies.
You guys disappoint me.

>Jotaro and Kenshiro are now e-celebs

It might be the faggot youtuber trying to get more views. I have seen them all over Sup Forums on a bunch of different boards.

Jotaro would keep Star platinum close to him though. If you read Jojo you'd understand that's he's very logical and strategic. There's no way Ken can ever hit Jotaro thanks to SP's superior speed and eyes

read
it's still Anime related. I don't see why it should be banned so quickly

E celeb cancer is not allowed to fucking be here.

DB's always been biased. Just watch Kirby vs Majin buu

They said eyes of heaven contradicts the source material lmao. The bias is strong.

Jotaro wasting just time stop at the end was so stupid. It’s clear they wanted him to lose. They also said despite the manga saying star platinum is faster than light, that he wasn’t faster than light.

Same coin different side.

Except people are talking about the youtuber and his videos.

> faster than light meme

Mangaka is autistic and didn't educated himself enough to even understand the weight of saying that something is "faster than light".

It's like a 7 year old kid creating his Sonic OC.

It's cancer and the thread is about a youtube video.
The fact that you didn't post the youtube link in the OP but in the first reply doesn't change that.
Most people on Sup Forums wouldn't even know this existed if you didn't post it.
You're shilling the video and this thread isn't about anime it's about that youtube video. It's no different from linking a Digibro video.

YES NICE ANIME DISCUSSION GUY WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THIS THREAD TO /REDDIT/

Attached: 1513507021917.jpg (365x316, 52K)

>I can't think of an argument so i'll just namedrop reddit

Doesn't matter that Araki said it, from in-series feats, Star Platinum is nowhere near lightspeed, much less FTL.

>It’s clear they wanted him to lose
It's ok, nobody likes Jobtaro anyway

Attached: 1517687219218.jpg (640x454, 54K)

It's cancer and the thread is about a youtube video.
The fact that you didn't post the youtube link in the OP but in the first reply doesn't change that.
Most people on Sup Forums wouldn't even know this existed if you didn't post it.
You're shilling the video and this thread isn't about anime it's about that youtube video. It's no different from linking a Digibro video.

Attached: 1504126886204.jpg (500x500, 39K)

shut up, you funnyjunk fuck

>Didn’t educate himself
Yeah and that whole stopping time thing makes no sense. Jotaro wouldn’t be able to see due to light not reaching his eyes.

Don’t be a retard. The manga said faster than light, so Star Platinum is faster than light. DB downplayed it. While giving Kenshiro an anime only building buster feat. And then ignoring SP over heaven saying it doesn’t count. Utter crap.

>I can't think of an argument so i'll just namedrop funnyjunk

>sups faggot on denial

Attached: Superman biggest Weekenss.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

If the stand stat page says it, it is true. You use feats if there is no official confirmation of a fact.

>>I can't think of a counter-argument so i'll just repeat myself

They used a data book in the Naruto fight to say he’s FTL retard.

>hur dur dur Superman is stronger than Goku

Attached: 1520966153614.png (669x514, 37K)

The only way this thread can get any worse is if someone makes a discord and links it here. Then we are in the true cancer thread.

How does it feel to be retarded? I'd really like to know.
Naruto isn't FTL either. Kishimoto said Itachi could beat Madara, doesn't mean it's true.

Video's broken

HOLY FUCK. Why are you so stupid? If death battle used a guide book to say Naruto is FTL, then they don’t need a feat to do so and will accept official confirmation. So the only reason they downplayed SP’s FTL is they wanted him to lose.

SP is not FTL
Shut the FUCK up

Hey guy let's continue this discussion on my discord server. It's about anime, memes and weeb so feel free to join if you want to talk about Jojo or Death Battle in general!
Here's the link: discord . gg / dT5bQd

Naruto's speed doesn't matter he'S not even solar stystem buster tier no way he can even lay a finger on Guku

Attached: 1462809174702.jpg (400x470, 31K)

What the fuck

BASED

It doesn’t matter what you think. Death Battle has used solely what a creator said to define a character as FTL (Naruto). They didn’t this time. Only reason they didn’t is they wanted Jotaro to lose.

Now this thread is absolute cancer. Watch it get deleted and the youtuber makes another thread right after it.

God Cloth Pegasus Seiya Vs. UI Goku

Attached: gokuvseiyalast.jpg (813x612, 97K)

"jotorou" and "kenshirou".. the american accent is killing me

Attached: 1516565236505.jpg (500x500, 42K)