Prison School ending

I finally got to catch on with the last chapters of Prison School, I was surprised with the ending but like it. What did you think about it and the manga/anime as a whole?
Is there a date for season 2 and the manga epilogue?

Attached: 021.jpg (721x1024, 127K)

Tbh I liked Prison school but the cavalry arc killed it for me and the ending felt very unsatisfying but hey thats just my opinion tho

Andre x rise OTP
>You are no queen! But what's this feeling I feel!

The ending was fitting and entertaining, but I still wanted it to last longer.

I think it's fair to say that everyone got what they deserved. I wouldn't mind a bit more redemption in the story though.

the sports contest just lasted far too long it sapped all the energy from the series

The epilogue is coming next month.

I'm expecting Hana and Kiyoshi going on a date together doing stupid couplr stuff together, but I'll probably be disappointed

The author hates Kiyoshi. He's going to be shown to be pathetic and disappointing like he has been since the sports festival arc.

This ending was rushed garbage

prison school was supposed to be a great work
but got ruined
sad

What the fugg. I had to read through the last chapters since I fell off the train when the shitty sport contest was on, and then i see best girl won. I am so happy

Nobody won though

No one settling for mc is winning user.

Attached: 9784065112663_obi_w.jpg (600x849, 110K)

Well what will the epilogue be about? them all sitting in jail again?
Him and best girl locked in the same cell?
A man can dream

Attached: kanu_akirasensei.png (790x1116, 1.09M)

The man makes some good material for memes though, have to start cropping some shit out of the last few chapters

Attached: A warriors death.jpg (1035x775, 506K)

>best girl
You mean Risa?

Attached: f2b11bdb0e6875dda181b99e4ef1d150.jpg (470x646, 87K)

>tfw there won't be a lewd threesome with Mari, Kate and Meiko

Speaking of which, who would be the bottom of that since Mari would most likely be the top?

>I'm expecting Hana and Kiyoshi going on a date together doing stupid couplr stuff together

Attached: 1520951372328.jpg (307x338, 17K)

What did Hiramoto mean by this?

it's never going to happen short of Kiyoshi's imagination like the wet t-shirt contest.

Reminder that Prison School got axed for this.

Did Young Magazine made good decision?

Attached: 9784065100950_w.jpg (640x915, 251K)

yes

Are you sure, or are we speculating?

Considering how hardly they pushing this up.

This, pretty much.

I don't get why so many people were disappointed beyond it being a bit rushed. This isn't a romance, and Kiyoshi is kind of a shitty person. It makes sense that Chiyo'd end hating him, just like Mari.

I think we had a nice thing going between Mari and Kiyoshi. I was looking forward to the boys and girls getting along in the end, to be honest.

Yes, sweden!

I hated how dragged out the sports festival was. After a point I just stopped caring entirely.