Holy shit this was pretty good. This shirou may be my favorite. seeing shinji kill sakura was great too

Holy shit this was pretty good. This shirou may be my favorite. seeing shinji kill sakura was great too

Attached: Fatekaleid_liner_yukishita_no_chikai_1.jpg (930x1324, 338K)

Only other Fate worth of watching beside Zero.

My favorite Shirou is still HF Shirou but Miyu Shirou comes really close.

Do I have to watch all of Prisma Illya to get to this? I found the first season to be kind of a slog

Yes and no. You would miss references and ending give you true prequel feel, but more less from rest of points you can consider movie as standalone. Also don't watch if you really plan to watch Prisma, since it give you major spoiler for everything currently animated.

Didn't expect this show to turn into Garcher kino too

Attached: prisma illya.png (1008x1462, 1.24M)

Thanks user, I will watch the series first then

I hated it. Shirou acted entirely out of character and the whole movie was him obsessing over a fucking original character from a fanfic.
It really disgusts me, this entire spin-off. It completely throws away everything interesting about /Stay Night in favour of girls and "cool fights" which are extremely poorly animated, even in the movie.

Attached: frrrranky.jpg (400x400, 99K)

Attached: B9F56C35-04FF-4DFB-A682-D2C821A48984.jpg (800x600, 43K)

>This shirou may be my favorite
You never liked Shirou to begin with if your favourite is a hollow fanfiction tier copy that acts nothing like Shirou.

my favorite is still ubw shirou

Not gunna tell you what you can or can't like but the only good thing about that movie was the fights. As a huge Shirou fag, it felt like a slap in the face, seeing my favourite character in the Fate series turned into some gary stu in love with a loli fanservice character. They tried hard to make Miyu pitiful and likable but I just couldn't shake this feeling of creeping disgust.

Attached: 1416447566775.jpg (1023x1023, 104K)

>muh this is fanfiction
I would really like you people to fucking finally learn properly use this term.
Little help: It doesn't stand for spin-offs that you don't like.

>I would really like you people to fucking finally learn properly use this term.
Sorry I can't enjoy a series with gigantic plot holes like Illya being 18 as of this time in F/SN suddenly being a biologically 11 year old girl yet Shirou is older, when the reverse is the truth.
Sorry I can't enjoy a fucking magical girl series where the best part (the Servants) are shoved aside in favour of slutty little girls dressing up like them and devolving all fights to DBZ laser shoot-outs or a last minute asspull.

SORRY IF I CAN'T ENJOY THE COMPLETE MISUNDERSTANDING AND DESTRUCTION OF SOME OF THE MOST ICONIC CHARACTERS IN THE SERIES.

Nasu likes this Shirou and spinoff a lot. At one point years back, he mentioned he can't believe Hiroyama wouldn't rather be making his own stuff instead of showing up main Fate titles.

Nasu is a dumb hack then and I don't believe it.
>he mentioned he can't believe Hiroyama wouldn't rather be making his own stuff instead of showing up main Fate titles.
I remember that interview. I don't think his comment fell to a praise, but a "why are you wasting time making a spin-off of my series?" query.

Whatever user, just don't call fanfiction something what it's not.

more proof that prisma iliya is pure fan pandering.

It's a FICTIONAL STORY written by a FAN, who is not the original author you retard.
It's literal fanfiction given a handwave.

Fuck off

Attached: 4276246236.png (360x316, 74K)

>Sorry I can't enjoy a series with gigantic plot holes like Illya being 18 as of this time in F/SN suddenly being a biologically 11 year old girl yet Shirou is older, when the reverse is the truth.
This is not truth at all. Time speaking, she is still 18, but her memories were erased and powers sealed, making her essentially 11 in body and soul.

>People claiming Prisma isn't fanfiction
Holy shit. This is the definition of fanfiction.
The only difference is that it was given the okay to have an adaptation because Type-Moon can profit off of someone else's work.

Attached: laughing redmans.jpg (720x435, 35K)

>plot hole
It's a completely different universe from F/SN and the events of the 4th HGW didn't take place outside of Miyuverse. That's not what a plot hole is.

Read the manga. This Illya isn't the same one as the original but the original does turn up as a brown archer loli. Also, multiple worlds, Zeltrech and all spinoffs canon.

Okay so it has a poorly written excuse. You're going to defend that shallow trite still? Have some fucking standards, dude. At least be honest and tell everyone you like it because it has no substance and sticks to fanservice exclusively (do not get that word mixed up with nudity).

It's licensed media, officially published, and recognized by original author as part of canon, making author paid colaborator. Fanfiction is unpaid non-commercial thing, that ignores original canon and is ignored by original creators. This is definitely not case.

>I don't think his comment fell to a praise, but a "why are you wasting time making a spin-off of my series?" query
The context of it pointed it to the former and the implication behind the latter line of thought implies Nasu considered his talents merit bigger risks. Also, if Nasu had a bone to pick with Hiroyama they wouldn't be hanging out buddies.

Dude, original premise was sugested by suggested by Nasu and Takeuchi themselves. You really have no idea what are you talking about.

>so it has a poorly written excuse
Like literally every Type Moon spinoff from the original. Who the fuck cares about the excuse of "it's a different world line"? You're nitpicking.
>Have some fucking standards
I do. And this is better than anything else animated.
>you like it because it has no substance
Define substance instead of throwing it around like a buzzword then.
>sticks to fanservice exclusively
Fan service to Illya? Maybe. Once again, it doesn't matter, it's still good.

Attached: 1517683252700.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

t. secondary

Attached: 1442708055150.jpg (640x480, 77K)

Dude, try actually read that thing, before you say anything.

>which are extremely poorly animated, even in the movie.
Maybe you should try BD rip instead of that shitty chinese stream rip.

I happen to like it because it has a fun cast, great action and payoffs, interesting takes on established concepts and cute girls.

Attached: 1517613331864.jpg (6493x4087, 3.35M)

>Like literally every Type Moon spinoff from the original
Which is why you should have some standards and shun trash like Prisma and Extra.
>I do. And this is better than anything else animated.
Then you have no standards. Both F/SN UBW and /Zero are the best fate anime we have right now.
>Define substance instead of throwing it around like a buzzword then.
Meaning beyond fanservice. Every event in Prisma is set up specifically as a tongue-in-cheek callback to the fans of the original to keep them invested because the original aspects are too weak to hold up on their own. Turning Shirou into some overpowered badass and throwing as many "emotional" scenes as possible in a short amount of time while skimming any original conflict in favour of completely out of character interactions and fights.
I watched every season and the movie because you cunts hyped up the Shirou content so much.
I am INCREDIBLY asspained that I was lied to this hard, and VERY sour that you people think this is better than the original.

holy shit is this a pedo show?

Not him but even the BD can't save the shit animation. Silver Link is just a garbage studio.

>Which is why you should have some standards
I do. You're nitpicking, like I said.
>Then you have no standards
Have you ever considered maybe your standards aren't the end all, be all? Probably not, because you're a shallow retard.
>F/SN UBW and Zero are the best
If you add Illya I agree.
>Meaning beyond fanservice
Then it does. So you didn't watch it.
>every event is set up specifically as tongue-in-cheek callback
Not at all, especially beyond the first season, it completely counters that argument.
>original aspects are too weak to hold up on their own
Everything beyond S2 is great and doesn't follow that.
>Turning Shirou into some overpowered badass
He loses and loses hard. He went through a lot to get there and his strength is justified. He still couldn't win against Gilgamesh card. Something OG Shirou did multiple times. Shirou was always overpowered, rose-tinted-glasses-kun.
>completely out of character interactions and fights
Absolutely untrue. Just because he doesn't follow the rules of the original F/SN Shirou to the T, doesn't mean it's out-of-character.
>skimming any original conflict
What does this mean exactly?

I'll respond to the other too, even though I'm not him.
>cunts hyped up the Shirou content
Maybe you're just too jaded (or retarded) to get why someone would like it.
>INCREDIBLY asspained
Not surprised.
>VERY sour that you people think this is better than the original
Some people have opinions, who'da thunk it. I don't think it's better than the VN but I like it far better than the animated works. Zero being close.

It's 90% lolicon fanservice, but occasionally action fanservice as well. The movie makes the focus a little girl being kidnapped and Shirou has to save her by becoming broken as all fuck and wins an entire grail war in a single night.
If that doesn't scream fanservice, nothing does.

Kuro is nothing like Illya.

Actually can. Try it.

Kuro is what Illya would be, if there was no Acht.

Being this salty. Not knowing how the fate-verse works. I bet you didn't even read the VN, yet autistically sperg out over this. Kill yourself faggot, drink a glass of bleach and chase it with a shot of ammonia

Try what? If you really think it doesn't look like ass then you either forgot it's supposed to be movie quality or have no idea what that looks like. I could link any scene from it and you'd probably say it looks fine so why bother.

Once again you're only showing how big of a retard you are

Only the original VN is worth anything
Zero is garbage

So she's not Illya.

I want to pump my sausage yoghurt into Kuro.

Are counter guardians stronger than servants?

>a hollow fanfiction tier copy
In other words, a faker?

Not particularly

Grand archer EMIYA when? If nasu buffs him a bit it is within the realm of possibilities

Web rip is like beta version in comparsion to BD rip.

Depends what you define as Illya.

A culmination of her experiences resulting in her present personality. Kuro has different personality, goals and beliefs than Illya, so they're not the same.

Urobuchi is a better writer than Nasu

Well, you can say that about all her versions.

Pretty much. I don't consider any of the Prismas to be a stand-in for Illya. It's why I don't really consider Prisma Illya to be an Illya route.

Nasu disagree with you.