Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifus and husbandos are all wonderful, cherish yours, user!

What are they known for?

Do they have any special abilities? How do they stack up against other members of their series cast?

What's a really interesting thing about them people might not already know?

Compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all really great.

Attached: 1410154725877.jpg (1600x1200, 458K)

Is it wrong to fap to you're waifu?

Attached: 1475200955459.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Have we ever tried continuing these in /ghost/ when the mods inevitably delete them?

God I love her so much. I'm so glad they showed her with her hair down, she looks so beautiful. I'll answer questions when I get home from work if the mods don't kill the thread by then.

Attached: 1521646935747.webm (1280x720, 805K)

Too tired for questions today work baited me to work hard by offering a Switch for employee of the month.. but I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Attached: Konata - 136 - 4092 x 2893.png (2893x4092, 2.53M)

I have to a degree.

That said, I wish all my fellow waifu bros a lovely Waifu Wednesday!

Attached: 9.jpg (1013x768, 313K)

Why would it be wrong?

I can drink whilst I await the announcement of her movie dates.
please soon

Attached: 283b5216f69e1830b79925c2a8e69e85.gif (245x245, 279K)

Summarise you're waifu's series with a cheesy LN title.

If your waifu ended up in an isekai how would she get there? eg. protecting a stranger, being sucked down a plughole, answering a mysterious message, leaving her body in her sleep, playing VR MMOs.

Waking up in a new world with no luggage what would be her first concern?

If your waifu arrived at a magic school what would her role be? Would she be an ideal student, a maverick professor, or even the one the prophecies foretold?

She's known for having fluffy hair and being a huge nerd (which are among countless other things qualities I absolutely adore about her).
Her show is supposed to take place in our world with a dash of alternate history and 'lenient' laws of physics so there's nothing supernatural about her but she's able to identify artillery guns just by hearing them fire.
She was born on the 6th of June which is coincidentally the national day of my homeland making that day extra special and no doubt the most important day of the year.
Deedlit is a cool action elf with a sweet cape and Homura has fantastic taste in gats.

Attached: CZFqe34VIAUwe5s.png orig.png (355x395, 75K)

>What are they known for?
I'd say that her tail is part of what makes her pretty popular and is one of her main defining features.
>Do they have any special abilities? How do they stack up against other members of their series cast?
She's a good climber and swimmer, and she is fairly strong. When compared to the other members she is fairly close in terms of these abilities.
>What's a really interesting thing about them people might not already know?
Her hair clips are meant to resemble a snake's eyes, and her hair the fangs.
>Compliment a waifu or husbando today!
Everyone has a wonderful waifu/husbando!

Questions:
What hobbies is your waifu into?
Are there any hobbies that you think your waifu would like?

Attached: Cjw3bMdVEAAqELR.jpg (805x1192, 101K)

She's a great magic user in her game. As far as other games, it's hard to compare. And as for something interesting, though she's a model, she's not yet done a personal book. I'd like to see that one day. Pictures of her modeling are among my favorites.
Also, it's so beautiful how Mint's hair matches the sky there.

>LN title
I really don't know!
>isekai
I'm not sure. Something would probably pique her curiosity and get her sucked in accidentally.
>first concern
I think she'd be really mindful of her clothes. If they stay from our world, they might make her stand out. Next would be food, particularly if they have sweets in this new world.
>magic school
I think she'd be a bit of a wild child. Someone who would experiment more than follow the textbook. She would have a great innate talent, but would do things her own way, for good or for ill.

Cute. I bet Ann would pet the fluff. Though Ann has some knowledge of guns, it's no doubt that Yukari would have something to teach her.

Attached: 63965018_p11.png (900x750, 456K)

Video games, a confection connoisseur, and fashion (though that's more of a profession now).

She's probably looking to get more into fitness, which I'd be happy to indulge, as long as she doesn't distract me TOO much when I'm at the gym...

I love the detail on Miia's hat. It's such a nice touch. Did she make it herself?

Attached: 1507861803171.png (800x1200, 747K)

>What are they known for
In canon or in general? Either way, mostly for having an intimidating demeanor and being dependable as hell, as well as being a huge softie.
>Special abilities
All of them have their personas; and compared to the rest his is fairly strong physically since no elemental weaknesses.
>Interesting thing about them
Something I think is interesting is his intelligence which is only shown in rare instances; despite his penchant for sleeping on the rooftop during school.
Fuuka is a lovely and wonderful person; Mint is a top qt; Law is a cool dude.

>hobbies
He loves cooking; and anything related to it like reading articles or watching cooking shows.
I think once he understood it he'd be into musicality like I am; it's a lot like cooking except a bit more subtle. Other than that something I used to really enjoy that he might appreciate is bird watching.

Attached: DY0pwZtUQAAF5w2.jpg (620x742, 83K)

Pretending to be the MC, screwing it up, getting murdered.

>Do they have any special abilities? How do they stack up against other members of their series cast?
Photographic memory and the ability to process and understand information/calculations at a ridiculous speed. He's amazing in his own right (not that I'm biased), but when everyone else is out to psychologically manipulate the opposition, and the flow exists, he's overshadowed and seen as a loser.

The only one I can think of is fucking depressing, but if you didn't read the manga, you don't find out that he survived having over 1800 ccs of blood removed before dying. He's more resilient than people give him credit for.

These are fun questions.

>Summarise you're waifu's series with a cheesy LN title.
I'm Japan's Best Gambler And I Can't Stop Destroying People At Mahjong!
I'm not good at this.

>If your waifu ended up in an isekai how would she get there?
Maybe switching identities with Akagi caused some dimensional wire-crossing or something.

>Waking up in a new world with no luggage what would be her first concern?
It'd really depend on the world. He'd be in full PANIC mode for a while, though.

>If your waifu arrived at a magic school what would her role be? Would she be an ideal student, a maverick professor, or even the one the prophecies foretold?
Either a slightly-too-strict TA or a flustered newbie professor. Probably in a subject a lot of students would find boring; lots of kids don't like math, after all.

Attached: index.png (786x988, 247K)

No energy and need to go to bed early, have a wonderful time with your beloved ones!

Attached: hane_anniversary2017.png (5208x3156, 927K)

What motivates you're waifu's actions? Are they just doing things for fun or do they have some challenge or difficulty they want to overcome? Or maybe they have something big they want to work towards?

I want to post but the inevitable death of the thread makes me too lazy.

Being a (fantastic) key animator
She's the most artistically talented character in her series.
She makes the LEAST amount of money out of all the characters in the series. You know what I obviously think of that but oh well.
Making Anime is Dead Hard!
>If your waifu ended up in an isekai how would she get there? eg. protecting a stranger, being sucked down a plughole, answering a mysterious message, leaving her body in her sleep, playing VR MMOs.
Mysterious message.
Belongings, then money, then transportation.
>If your waifu arrived at a magic school what would her role be? Would she be an ideal student, a maverick professor, or even the one the prophecies foretold?
She's a quiet person, so she would be reluctant to ask questions, and would be worried and uncomfortable as a result. She'd get the hang of it eventually, though.
>What hobbies is your waifu into?
Reading and drawing.
>Are there any hobbies that you think your waifu would like?
Papercraft. It's slow and methodical like animation and allows for creativity as well.

What music would your waifu/husbando enjoy? If she/he could take 3 records with her/him to a deserted island, which would she/he take?

Attached: ema yasuhara_22.jpg (470x800, 280K)

Thought of a better question:
What would your waifu think of the television from your country?

Attached: ema yasuhara_23.jpg (850x1141, 138K)

In the series: being Cool and Spicy. Part of the student council. Someone everyone looks up to.
In real life: One of the most popular children's series that many people grew up on.
Probably the strongest in universe. She is a magical girl with multiple forms. Amulet Heart which gives her the ability to fly, Amulet Spade which lets her shoot out paint projectiles, Amulet Clover which gives her the ability to fix anything, Amulet Dia is a bit unclear but it's strong in every regard. She has other forms but this is getting too long and she doesn't use them often.
She probably has the most outfits out of anyone in anime. 50+ in the series, and a bunch more in illustration books.
No.
I Woke Up With Three Eggs and Now I am a Magical Girl who has To Find the Embryo?!
>If your waifu ended up in an isekai how would she get there? eg. protecting a stranger, being sucked down a plughole, answering a mysterious message, leaving her body in her sleep, playing VR MMOs.
Magical egg powers.
Where are her friends
Somehow stuck in a very important role that she had no intention of being the position of.
Looking for the embryo, a wish-granting egg. She just wants to make others happy.

She's known for being the best sniper in GGO by a long shot no pun intended and is by far the most skilled with long range weapons compared to the rest of the cast. This carries over into real life, with her vision being nearly twice as good as the average. She only wears glasses because they're made of a bulletproof polymer and she uses them as a comfort object.

Video Games and Reading, primarily. I really want to try and get her into music, but other than that I can't think of anything. She might like law enforcement since she wants to be a cop when she grows up.

I've built a general idea of the kind of music she likes, but it's really an extension of my own tastes. Personally, I think she'd be into more into jazzier, classy music than what I think but the music I like to imagine she listens to is more deserty/industrial sounding, at least when she plays Gun Gale.

I can think she'd listen to stuff like Coltrane or Bohren as Asada then listen to Kyuss and Strapping Young Lad when playing GGO as Sinon.

Lucky Star was the first series that got me into figure collecting and your wife is largely to thank for that. My first figma was of Konata and that eventually tumbled down into me collecting more figures. Hell, I don't even know if I would of even gotten to my wifes arc if I didn't like how well made her figma was. So, in an odd cosmic way, Konata indirectly caused me to meet my wife.

My question to all of you is, how much effort have you put into showing love to your wife. This doesn't nessesarily mean how much money you've spent on merch although that does still apply. Do you make things for your wife? Have you tried to develope a skill for her?

Attached: IMG_20180321_145751.jpg (1062x1535, 175K)

>What music would your waifu/husbando enjoy? If she/he could take 3 records with her/him to a deserted island, which would she/he take?
She seems to just generally love anything that sounds nice. I think she is mostly fond of classical music though, however I doubt she would want to bring records of old classical musicians. I'd say she'd probably bring her friend's albums since it'd remind her of better times. Also because Utau/Nana Mizuki is just a good singer.
>What would your waifu think of the television from your country?
Not much probably. She doesn't watch a lot of television besides the typical Japanese programs they put on NHK or whatnot. Even then, she isn't huge into it. I guess she probably would not like all the violence.

Forgot my picture.

Attached: Amu4612.jpg (1500x1061, 1.06M)

Saving throw.

-She's known for her singing, though some would argue that she's better known for her looks and her closeness towards Miku
-No real special abilities, though she can swing a mean tuna. She's got one hell of a drive, though.
-Apparently, she knows how to flash-step.

Careful with all that juice.

-Definitely VR, and with her luck she'd wind up in some mecha universe.
-Survival is everything.
-At her age, a professor. The spotlight tends to prefer the younger for some cruel reason.

-Swimming and music
-Stargazing

For the longest time, she's always had an earnest desire to see how far she can go in her passions.

She's already into latin/jazz/trance.

Bleh. To be fair, I share the sentiment for the most part.

Attached: rainy.jpg (2122x1377, 1.49M)

Caado geemus. And his cuteness.
>Do they have any special abilities?
He has a sort of a psychic ability which allows him to have a deeper bond with his units. Selective few people have this ability and they're sometimes described as "leaders".

>how much effort have you put into showing love
A lot with different things. Mostly just celebrating special days and buying manga/merch related to him, which is quite obvious. But I actively play and follow the scene of the card game. Being passionate about the game is something that makes me feel closer to him in a way, and it's very fun to share the same main hobby.

Money and, I think, to challenge himself. I always thought he might have only played against small fry and thought he could handle something bigger.

>Known for
Being mysterious and shit
>Special abilities
She can use scissors pretty well.
>Interesting thing
Her VA sings the OP and ED for her anime.
>Hobbies
Arts, crafts, and sports.
She just wants to live a nice life with her love.
I don't watch much TV, but I'm sure there's something on that she likes.
A few things, getting /fit/, cleaning up my appearance, just making better choices in general.

Remember, be the best for her/him.

Attached: __urabe_mikoto_nazo_no_kanojo_x_drawn_by_hiroya_juuren__7d32e2eeef4bfeddb8c736ef2e0a377e.jpg (524x800, 174K)

Namely being a cutie capable of using both magic and swords.
She's not as strong as the warrior class nor as strong in raw magic strength as the mages, but she makes up for it by specializing in strengthening the power of elemental skills and spells. Being able to swap between melee and magic also makes her better at handling multiple situations too.
She has a strong sense of loyalty and will die if she were to break a sword oath. Another fun fact is she can see the future if she chooses to do so.
If your waifu ended up in an isekai how would she get there?
Likely a mess up from the dimensional gatekeeper or just being ordered to go there from her employer.
Seeing if contact with the gatekeeper is possible. Aside from that explore the land and keep an eye out for anything she could use to defend herself against anything that might try to harm her.
>If your waifu arrived at a magic school what would her role be?
She'd enroll as a student to learn more about that world's magic and history as she does moonlight as a scholar.
Partly being her job while improving her skills to further better herself.

Attached: 4483330_p0.jpg (2149x3035, 569K)

Penance, mostly. He kind of operates as a chaotic good in the beginning as well to this end.
Bland and pretty shitty for the most part, probably.
I don't know how to answer that beyond everything I do in one way or another is for him. Even still being here is my way of trying to express my love.
Aichi a cute.

Attached: shinjiro glare 1-2.png (1360x768, 907K)