One Piece

do you think that Smothie will do something in this arc?

Attached: smoothicc.jpg (640x640, 135K)

Smoothie will be the Kaiju that Germa will fight and get inside a huge snail-zord to deal the last blast

Lol no

Maybe she'll be able to open doors by chapter 900

She is too cute. I want to kiss those legs.

Attached: XNTIMFI.jpg (714x960, 114K)

Sanji x Nami chapter tonight pls

Attached: IMG_20180320_141546.jpg (600x828, 106K)

I think we'll only get one at the very end of this arc.

Attached: Sana at End.jpg (351x386, 83K)

Who /oven/ here?

Attached: image.jpg (627x520, 100K)

Sana has a better chance of becoming canon next chapter desu.

EXACTLY

desu

Attached: smoothie.jpg (714x960, 129K)

this arc is over, so no

Attached: tMEv8Jy.jpg (714x960, 123K)

Oda is a hardcore misogynist and can't draw beautiful women doing anything useful, he only makes them take action when they are ugly and fat as shit

Hancock is hot and strong. Nami is situationally the strongest character yet seen.

>misogunist
Back to Tumblr where you belong.

Hancock is a gimmick character, Nami has taken the role of nothing but support in the last years.

Go back to r9k incel

>Some random rabbit has a likelier chance of becoming a mugiwara than pic related
It aint right

Attached: Marguerite_Manga_Infobox.png (270x700, 119K)

there's a next one :D

I reallt wanted Marguerite as nakama too, but looking back, what would her job would be?

>Hancock is a gimmick character
You fucking misogynistic pig. You disgust me.

Lookout.

Your right!

Attached: EelNPNC.jpg (714x960, 107K)

The "job" thing is funny when dealing with "joiners". They can clean shoes for all they care.

Dick washer

This, Robin doesn't even have an actual purpose on the ship when she isn't reading cubes out of her own personal desire. They don't need a "job."

Are you saying we don't need an archeologyst to reach Raftel?

She only has a relationship with Luffy, Carrot has a relationship with everyone

Fair, although having an incredibly learned academic has other uses as history, culture, and such can be useful.

Fuck off

>Carrot has a relationship with everyone
No relationship with Zoro, Robin, Usopp, Franky and Sanji.

They didn't let her join because of her irreplaceably useful skills. She asked and Luffy said ok. She gave Nami money, entertained Luffy and Chopper and having a vagina was enough for Sanji. Usopp and Zoro were doubtful but went with it out of majority rule. She's definitely an invaluable member of the crew but they could have gotten all the way to the New World without knowing they needed her. Luffy will ask a zombie to join his crew by virtue of being a zombie.