Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers out (might be fake - waiting for confirmation in 8 hours)
-The witness to the mass murder on tier 3 is also a member of the Heil-Ly Family(Leader: Morena) and they talked to Mizai with the intention of misleading investigations.
-Luini sneaked into a Cha-R Family(Leader: Brocco)'s base.
-Ken'i Wang(Cha-R's glass-kun) approached Nobunaga's group about cooperating with them while thinking about when is the best time to betray and kill the spiders.

Attached: 1521636559482.jpg (1360x768, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/12cblaTBjkjWdqTd9NTzUeSR_1vhj2mnl_4Lh7K3oJ_I/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disappointing if true.

Oh man...
The anticipation is fucking killing me

Killua is cute!

Attached: Killua_misses_his_target.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Cammy is cuter!

Attached: cammyqtqt!.png (530x808, 183K)

>implying he missed my heart

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Illumi will be in this chapter

Attached: illumihi.jpg (296x366, 29K)

I want to fill Kalluto baby room with my gooey stuff!

Pitou is the cutest

Attached: 1494946305744.jpg (1440x810, 121K)

>first tifa saves tifa from sephiroth,
>then casca saves gatsu from griffith,
>then aya saves souichiro from susanoo,
>then komugi saves meruem from his mother

I'm done with Japan, apparently males can't be saved without females. I'll go back to the good ol' western chivalry smell sweat and testosterone.

welcome back!

Attached: young_jewish_child_shows_his_stuff_at_a_talent_show_for_the_mentally_ill.png (351x521, 133K)

Spiders with Yellmi vs Hysoka with Mafia in lower levels of the ship and princes with bodyguards against each other on upper level it seems like so far. Maybe one of spiders dies to hype up Mafia (not sure who though since Shizuku is with Quwrorf). Unless Kacho teleports to lower deck and brings Spiders up in exchange of protection for her sister or something but I don't think it will happen since it would avoid Hysoka vs Spiders or come too late.

News : Leorio in chapter 451!

Attached: leoribro.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

sex is for gays and losers

Attached: Capture1.png (2128x1440, 2.07M)

Hiso_____

I'd let Pitou turn me into her puppet.

Attached: 1494133843131.jpg (600x850, 129K)

Cammy was the worst thing to happen to this series

Attached: 1521664772255s.jpg (509x786, 220K)

when the fake spoilers are better than the real one

Attached: nobu.png (685x163, 71K)

_caca

Nah. Worst is hiatus followed by "O, my rubber nen" followed by Alluka.

Cammy's not the problem, it's the lone retard that tries entire too fucking hard to be lel funny shitposter that sucks ass.

Attached: 1518133156665.png (927x295, 174K)

__sexy

Attached: nuszosyFqx1rsecnm_500.png (500x500, 210K)

go back there

God I hope so.

Attached: 61qc36M5I1tjq7dvo1_1280.jpg (1280x1094, 255K)

I gotchu, Sup Forumsnon.

Attached: btfo.jpg (800x1160, 221K)

detailed summary - not yet confirmed

チンジャオロースパの事情聴取 ミザイストムが質問 チンジャオローは心を読めるかのような描写 ミザイストム違和感に気づく サッチョウに連絡 ルイーニーは旅団のファン
たまたま場に居合わせてイタズラした
出きれば場を離れたくないが、任務優先でシャーの特別室の監視 シャーの部下の一人はルーイニーの存在に気づくが、見て見ぬふり
エイー家の別の能力者に報告 トントンと指先で床を叩くモールス信号のよう方法
こりゃ気づいてねーなと愚痴る
オウがノートpcに両手をかざしてゴゴ
刀と傘を見つけて帰るところでノブナガの意識にオウが勝手な交信(マインドアクセス)
ヒソカを確実に探す条件として戦力として自軍加われ フィンクスとフェイタンは同意
団長は絶対反対するぜ はは ナイショね ノブナガは難色の表情 口論の結果、団長には秘密で三人のみで申し出を受ける オウは自分の能力でこの三人を殺せると自信満々

Mizaistorm questioning Chinjaoro and he notices some discomfort coming form his explanation.
Luini is a Spider fanboy, he goes into a "special room" to spy on the Sha mafia. One of the Sha mafia guys notices him, but he pretends he didn't. He, instead, reports this with morse code by tapping the floor.
Feitan, Phinks and Nobunaga get contacted by a high member of the Sha family (Not too sure here who or how, but it seems its an ability that sends telepathy messages with via laptop.) He proposes them to join their army and they will help to find hisoka.
Feitan and Phinks agree. Nobunaga says that Chrollo would oppose this. (I'm not too sure about this part but) They say that only them 3 will join the Sha family, and Ken'i Wang thinks that with his ability he would be able to kill them.

We don't know if they are the real spoilers yet.
They are probably fake since we got them this early.

don't post drawings that totally suck

I can't read

it says you're gay

Looks like Sha mafia has has some hidden keikaku (maybe Quwrorf is suspicious so he would refuse help), Hysoka is already fucked, I doubt Spiders on top Illumi gain help from mafia family. Even if Hysoka gains lvl 100 from Morena's nen he's fucked.

but user I always post drawings that totally suck

Attached: 2d46d3937da44632316a50970ea79e66.jpg (514x819, 59K)

If he’s into Alluka and believed him to be a girl then that’s actually what it says, in essence.

FUCKING SAVED

Hiatus SOON !!

Killua getting free wishes from Alluka was way worse than "O".

Hisoka reviving himself wasn’t even an asspull as every aspie on here likes to claim. It’s well within the realms of Nen and basically just post-mortem CPR. Not even very useful outside of that one particular instance. Had Chrollo finished him off Kite-style then it would have done zilch for Hisoka.

Maybe you are right but at least it's just one of few calamities that has super powers. "O, my nen" opens up for some many weird things, why can't Kurapika talk to his nen so his life span doesn't shrink when he uses certain power, or why doesn't his let that whole "only on spiders" thing slide for a few days etc. Having conversation with your own nen (or inner monologue) is just dumb to me. Then again there is seemingly no limit to Alluka's wishes and nobody is really abusing it might be much worse.

fukin kek

Attached: 1531555124251.png (228x219, 16K)

QUESTION:
lets say you encounter Cammy all alone. What would you do with her?

>i would tease about to kill her and shed keep getting excited to hit me with her hatsu, but i never kill her because i know.
>i would act very classy and graceful like im not the least bit interested in her
>then at the last moment, ravage the shit out of her.

Not an asspull just horrible writing IMO. We had post mortem stronger nen with Pitou and Tsepihora (spelling) but Hisoka literally talked to his memey rubber before he died and it followed his desires after he died and then for some reason he got stronger. It doesn't contradict manga logic, getting stronger after death is a thing in HxH universe but not everyone has to like it. Or the way it was presented in Hisoka's case.

Doesn't snek feels ashamed from going everywhere showing off so much cleavage?

>there is seemingly no limit to Alluka's wishes and nobody is really abusing it might be much worse
They literally locked them up so that people wouldn't get to Nanika. Butlers did fall for the honeypot.

>then at the last moment, ravage the shit out of her.
In what way?

Attached: confused cammy.png (83x106, 12K)

I'd get a black widow or some other venomous deadly enough to kill a human with one bite and lay it near Cammy so it bites her. Even if her hatsu activates it'd go after the spider and even if it did the spider probably won't have enough life force to revive Cammy.

>being this much of a brainlet

He was having a monologue for the sole purpose of explaining to the reader what he was doing, and he was leaving a remote command to activate at a later time. He wasn't actually TALKING his own nen into helping him.

Sounds like you know where I came from because you've been there yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1501789056052.jpg (1200x1200, 211K)

Jail?

For the user who asked for morena and geru being cute in the last thread.

Attached: goth gfs.jpg (342x792, 45K)

Hisoka literally just made his rubber Nen do pic related. He didn't just make a wish to the Nen God to bring him back, he came back because his ability is Nen that's shrinking and expanding on command.

Attached: depositphotos_63339089-stock-illustration-first-aid-cardiac-resuscitation-cpr.jpg (1023x745, 51K)

Nope, he was literally talking to his nen. How would it otherwise know to CPR him? And even if he wasn't that wouldn't make that whole thing much better. I know brainlets like to think that people they worship are perfect but everyone makes mistakes, that includes Togashi.

Cute! Too bad they wouldn't get along.

Hisoka reviving is not an asspull and nen after death has been foreshadowed since the Yorknew arc

Gon-san and Killua getting free wishes from Nanika are asspulls though

i don't get why people foam over hisoka but are ok with nanika. nanika is literally deus ex machina

Thanks user, this is really cute.

Attached: 2Igl0hye.jpg (360x360, 24K)

If I met Cammy on the Black Whale shopping area I would tell her how cool it is to meet Cammy in person, but I don't want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She would, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I would be taken aback, and all I could say would be “Huh?” but she'd keep cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I would walk away and continued with my shopping, and I'd hear her chuckle as I walk off with my shopping. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I would see her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter would be very nice about it and professional, and say like “Madam Second Prince, you need to pay for those first.” At first she would keep pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turn back around and bring them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she would stop her and tell her to scan them each individually “to prevent any nen infetterence,” and then turn around and wink at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scans each bar and put them in a bag and starts to say the price, Cammy would interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Nanika is loveable, Hisoka isn't.

I'd fuck off and train nen.

I dont know why but this is alluring

Attached: 1509382524802.jpg (720x960, 56K)

He wasn’t literally conversing with his nen as if it had a will of its own. If a runner “talks” to his legs, saying “Come on, legs, carry me just a little further”, do you take that as evidence of the runner believing (and being correct) that his legs have a separate mind?

If anything what Hisoka did is closer to Killua’s self-programming to catch that fish dart. Using nen as an automatic response to a certain trigger (in Hisoka’s case: death).

I don’t wanna call this autism but it actually fits here. That scene was not meant to be taken literally and doing so is retarded.

says you

Attached: hxhissues.png (632x351, 206K)

Hisoka has always been /ourguy/ chrollofag.

Attached: a0f1af0cac5dad11fbaa3dfbb69682e1.jpg (865x858, 297K)

Attached: 9d4.png (550x711, 796K)

>Nope, he was literally talking to his nen. How would it otherwise know to CPR him?

How does Kurapika's chains know to tell the difference between spiders and non-spiders? It was fucking programmed to do that. And Togashi is a lazy asshole who made plenty of mistakes like Hisoka miscounting the spiders, but this ain't one of them.

Attached: DYvixSKVAAA02GV.jpg (900x1200, 80K)

>even more negotiation shit
This is getting so fucking boring.

Attached: 1469744969122.jpg (621x353, 58K)

Kalluto and Alluka are female

Hisoka and Illumi are female

I love Cammy!

Attached: cammycolur2.png (1437x485, 1.63M)

I love Pitou!

Attached: 1496415343069.jpg (564x729, 49K)

Attached: kyaaa.png (800x600, 100K)

Why the spiderseven let people like Hisoka, Ilumi and kaluto join them?Aren't the members supposed to be close friends?

This.

Literally here is a 23 page thesis of all the gendered terminology with regard to Alluka that all things considered, points to her being a transgirl.

docs.google.com/document/d/12cblaTBjkjWdqTd9NTzUeSR_1vhj2mnl_4Lh7K3oJ_I/edit

Whether you think transgender people are just 'mentally ill' is your bs opinion, but Togashi wrote her as a trans character, and historically its not the first time he's written a trans character. Why are you all in such denial?

Ask Chrollo why he made the stupid rule that anyone that kills a Spider is free to take their place.

Forgot to specify, Kallutos gender is ambigious, but its more likely Kalluto is a guy.

Attached: Disgust.png (298x294, 63K)

When was that ever the case?

kek, this exists
but fuck off just for bringing the retarded gender-discussion from the last thread.

Attached: DYc4hteX4AAYbNn.png (754x875, 106K)

>battle shonen
>no battle in 31 chapters

Attached: bb4de69801dadf170d008727a5aad023.gif (245x220, 248K)

You thought that aspect would disappear just because there's spiders? Aww...

Sale-Sale howls standing on his bed.
Yoruko: Oh Prince Sale-Sale. You are as full of energy as usual.
Sale-Sale: Why would it be different? You know I have already planned for everything, right?
Marinda: Is it really that great a plan?
Sale-Sale; Of course. You won't believe it!
Coloabude (to Rihan): Prince Sale-Sale never seems like such a chill guy, does he not?
Rihan: ...
Coloabude: Completely different from Benjamin and you, I would guess. Hahahaha.
Rihan: ....
Coloabude: Sorry. Seems like Prince Sale-Sale's sense of humor is contagious. But looking at you... is his weight also contagious? Ha.
Sale-Sale: Are you calling me fat, guard? The music is off right now! I xcan hear you!
Coloabude: Sorry, Prince Sale-Sale.
Sale-Sale: *But Benjamin's man... Does he look fatter than usual? Could he be carrying a secret weapon inside his clothes?*
Sale-Sale: Hey you! The soldier! Please pull up your shirt.
*Rihan shows his swollen belly"
Sale-Sale: *Nevermind. If he did something as clumsy as bringing a weapon in secret here, he and Benjamin could go to trial. For now, I just have to wait until Saturday. Then the three men I hired..."

Let's start this off well

Attached: Oito Fanart 1.jpg (1132x1132, 221K)

kek

That's my fetish!

Attached: vergei.png (290x588, 94K)

Attached: tfw.png (500x281, 184K)

>Aren't the members supposed to be close friends?
There are two ways of joining: one is killing one of them.

Attached: 1509483151664.jpg (712x717, 75K)

>Forgot to specify, Kallutos gender is ambigious
argue about tranny alluka all you want, but this part's just wrong. Kalluto is a boy, there's no ambiguity there.

>Coloabude (to Rihan): Prince Sale-Sale never seems like such a chill guy, does he not?
>Rihan: ...
>Coloabude: Completely different from Benjamin and you, I would guess. Hahahaha.
>Rihan: ....

Attached: 112433552674.jpg (923x599, 513K)

Saved

Attached: AC1295B4-A32A-42E9-A6DD-70C5EF214250.jpg (1000x1098, 351K)

she looks like a fucking psychopath

looks can be deceiving

Attached: DPuHJ59UIAAVt-d.jpg (1200x1200, 270K)

9 more hours, I might go sleep early today.

>we will never see the five great calamities

> ... "O, my rubber nen"

How can he get away with it!!! He's going to kill us all

Attached: 1466006896407.png (431x525, 207K)

>Oito

Attached: pure sex.png (1400x988, 1.95M)

>Togashi stop the hiatus and work the 52 weeks of the year
>we get to the dark continent in 3 years
Imagine.

That pic of her on the page spread with all the princes and queens made her look pretty crazy.