Who else hates all shonenshit and "manime"?

Who else hates all shonenshit and "manime"?

Attached: 51wibvqo77L.jpg (353x500, 58K)

your dumb

Did you mean "you're"? Dumb manimefag.

Should I read or watch Berserk if I had to choose

Only if you're 15 and approaching your "I'm so much more mature than when I used to watch Naruto cause I only watch deep series" phase.

Only the people whose balls haven't dropped yet, like you OP. Go back to your moe shit.

It's been revealed already that manimeshit and shonenshit are aimed at 13 year old autistic nip children. CGDCT is aimed at an older audience, and it shows since those threads are the only decent ones on Sup Forums.

Yeah, garbage like Ashita no Joe and Berserk is not nearly as good as my favorite K-On, Violet Evergarden, Sword Art Online and Darling in something

>CGDCT is aimed at an older audience

Attached: newOrcHD.jpg (295x180, 17K)

Me, I only care about intellectual anime like Lucky Star and Madoka

Berserk is fine, it's just the threads for it are full of Sup Forumstards. See You can go to Sup Forums and there are 2-3 Berserk threads up at any given time.

>K-On, Violet Evergarden, Sword Art Online and Darling in something
FranXXfags are not even remotely close to Kyoanifags. Lurk more before crossboarding.

>Berserk is fine
No.
>threads for it are full of Sup Forumstards
Yeah, like you. If you like Shitzerk period then you belong on Sup Forumseddit. Nothing good about a bunch of edgy shit with forced drama, forced spreads, and forced shading.

how is this even a question

Have you looked at the anime? Why would you consider watching that

1997 version looks decent but the manga is still better.

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (1440x1080, 359K)

No you lurk more you fucking piece of trash, I don't need to know whatever garbage is better than kyoani, go fuck yourself, I literally don't care about all your newfag stuff

Go back

ok

>needs to watch buffed gaylords to remind about his masculinity
now who's the fag here

>people still call non-shonen shonen as an insult

I submit to my daily dick sucking of obscure series no one gives a good shit about because it makes me feel special and smurt.

No it is your dumb you dumb ass, Christ why can't we get someone to speak English like HOLY FUCK.

itt nu/a/

Everyone with good taste.

it's good to know that bait like this still exists

Attached: 1494972306095.jpg (362x447, 155K)

just you

Attached: fcgv.png (420x539, 216K)

Everyone over the age of 13.

Why does nu-Sup Forums hate CGDCT so much?

Attached: 891dc5ae1dba17738077e07649e9ac768aa00b26_hq.gif (400x430, 1.25M)

faggots, that's who.

Yeah, I also probably hate all your favorite shows though.

>not being able to appreciate a diversity of anime, from manime to CGDCT to other types

>make an obvious bait thread
>everyone bites anyway

>who hates shonenshit
>posts a shoujo

Attached: witcher wtf am i reading.png (1231x2160, 2.97M)

>Who else hates all shonenshit and "manime"?
Agreed, OP. Most is usually just garbage for dumb insecure 12yr olds who want to make believe they're hot shit so they self insert into the MC with "the strongest super powers and all the bitches want his dick fuck yeah!!"

Attached: 8092294818_edea2f481f_o.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I hate both "manime" and "moeshit". Extremes are terrible.

>he doesn't like shenon
you literally can't be a man

Do people really self insert as Shonen protagonists?

I watch some shonenshit, but generalising "manime" and bundling it all up as shit is pretty ignorant too. Got to have some diverse interests from some battle-oriented series to some sports, SoL, comedy, drama, etc.

The things I cannot stand are shit and people who like shit like Love Live, Re:Zero, this one , DBZ nowadays, that incest one, whatever the popular flavour of the season given it's generic and/or impossible to talk about without getting replies from underage, harems involving one male with multiple females, etc. Those things are just downright braindead series that, more often than not, appeal to the lowest common denominator. Then again, some things I like are pretty cancerous too but I keep them to myself instead of tossing them in every other reaction image or justifying it.

the soy is showing

Even the worst shounen is better than any retarded moe shit

Berserk isn't a shounen, you silly guy.

Attached: no that's okay, just fucking kill me.png (370x558, 258K)

>soy
Wrong board, let me help:

>>>/anywherebuthere/

ah, i was missing people putting so much effort into their stuff, here is a (you)

Attached: baiting for this.jpg (388x223, 13K)

i dont think people self insert as the main characters, otherwise there wouldnt be any discussion about the characters themselves, dont you think?