Shingeki no Kyojn

Happy Birthday Annie.

Attached: 1498712763561.jpg (540x595, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

otakumode.com/projects/attack-on-titan_danchou/rewards/5aa1ed548cb888ce50610ad8
youtu.be/Kqi7DIhk27w?t=1m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's dead, guy, it's time to accept it

Happy birthday!

Attached: a1e66d6bc6c6e932394e97adcecbd7dd--anime-ships-shingeki-no-kyojin.jpg (500x556, 54K)

Someday, she'll be back.

Attached: DY0h17bU0AA93zO.jpg (1048x740, 111K)

>mods keep deleting it
>keep making more threads
Why?

Because it's her Birthday.

Happy Birthday

Attached: 1521496672809.jpg (1600x2588, 2.06M)

AND YET ANOTHER THREAD FUCKING REKT BAHAHAHAHAH WILL IT EVER END?

Hopefully next issue

Attached: 1519985624566.jpg (1080x1920, 497K)

I would buy the biggest, freshest and best doughnuts for her.

Attached: 1508803628403.jpg (1200x992, 299K)

Attached: DKL71KNVoAAuvaC.jpg (1067x1200, 92K)

Attached: 1518846963222.jpg (850x601, 211K)

How would she come back? And for what purpose? The entire island is not dominated, she has nowhere to go.

now dominated*

Me to
She might help the survey corps

Attached: 1519178020958.jpg (700x800, 755K)

I haven't read this series in years, but someone told me to come to this thread and ask something: What are paths?

Everything is connected in a spiritual manner.

Attached: 1520051477151.jpg (816x849, 508K)

Attached: 0088-024.jpg (1067x1600, 487K)

Why would she? And if you say "because she likes eren" I'm going to fuck your shit up.

>Or the will to act
IT REALLY IS KRUGER, ISN'T IT.

She might see it as an avenue to get to her father.

Attached: 1519089649570.jpg (811x520, 220K)

I really hope that the Devil of the World is the final boss of manga, whoever he is.

Yes.

Attached: 0088-025.jpg (1067x1600, 384K)

The devil is Eren.

Eren figured out a way to use the coordinate. If Annie knows this then she might change sides to the SC because it would be a way to end the suffering of Eldians. She is shown to be selfish and if she is given an opportunity to ensure her freedom for the rest of her short life, why not take it?

Attached: 1520613973010.jpg (480x750, 83K)

He'll probably come back when Eren eats all the shifters.

More like it's the SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN (TM), because Kruger was in fact somewhat of a coward and he admitted it himself, always working behind the curtains.
Eren and Grisha are the actual perfect fit for the SNK.

>end the suffering of Eldians.
>Walldians don't give a shit about other Eldians and see them as enemies same as Marleyans.

Getting desperate now.

Attached: 0102-008.jpg (1066x1600, 517K)

Not him, but I don't doubt that Annie would change sides.
What I doubt is that the survey corps would trust her enough.

What is the AT's endgame?

Attached: Attack.on.Titan.full.2140343.jpg (2248x3080, 674K)

Reminder that Dina died for nothing.

Attached: 354.png (880x427, 297K)

Freedom

Attached: 1519250068863.jpg (499x499, 40K)

Another Titan in the Walldians ranks would be an incredible asset. Even they would see that. IDK if she was fed to another SC member, maybe Hanji or whoever else, but she has knowledge of Marley and combined with Berts memories in Armin, they would have valuable intelligence on the enemy.

That's a fair point and it's the thing that's holding me back the most on this theory.

>but she has knowledge of Marley and combined with Berts memories in Armin, they would have valuable intelligence on the enemy
The difference is that Bert's memories can't lie.

The only thing we know for sure is that it "always seeks freedom".
I think that each one of the nine titans are part of Ymir's soul, and they are attributes that she had.
Since the attack titan always seeks freedom, Ymir also was looking for it in some sense.
Now I'm just grasping at straws, but maybe she regretted making the pact with the devil because of the suffering it would inflict in so many people, including the eldians who have to live in a nightmare as pure titans. So MAYBE, what the attack titan seeks involuntarily is to free itself from the curse and break the pact with the devil. If that's possible at all.
Because I don't think this series would have a proper closure if titans continue existing after the ending, so this will have to be addressed sooner or latter.

>Another Titan in the Walldians ranks would be an incredible asset.
She's 100% dead in that case. There's no chance they wouldn't feed her to another Scout.

Makes sense to think that, I'm only partial on this theory because of that. The only thing that makes me doubt it is that Annie's story doesn't feel complete. Another Ymir cop out is just unfitting for her. I'm accepting any possibility of her fate, I just want to know what happens.

The time wasn't right to act. Now he has an attack titan with the coordinate and hardening abilities tempered by a ragetards conditioning.

>are you still going on about that
This confirms Based Floch has been openly calling for the race traitor genocide for a while now.

This conversation does make it seem like Floch’s views are the minority opinion though. Mikasa’s dialogue with Eren also showed she was against hurting civilians

I think its the opposite. Most of the Scouts and military officers hold Flocke's views, while the rest of the 104th don't. Flocke also seemed to imply that Eren was calling for genocide as well before he went into Marley.

Isayama needs to pull through with this

Attached: 1518988075969.jpg (459x630, 69K)

I'm not sure if Eren wants some kind of genocide.
He does have his father's memories, and in the expedition to the ocean, Eren spoke of the titan they found as "one of our fellow eldians".
He's trying to damage Marley as much as possible and the eldians lives lost on the way are collateral damage. Kruger thought the same, always trying to save Eldia, while killing hundreds of eldians in the process.

This desu

Like what Isayama said in an interview, Eren is influenced heavily on memories of past Attack Titan users. It's not that he wants genocide it's the fact that these collateral damages are necessary to gain the freedom he desires

I think he did at first, but changed his mind once he got to the Eldian ghetto.

Attached: 0100-025.jpg (1066x1600, 467K)

Attached: 1521106142577.png (1360x768, 1.29M)

Attached: 1500083321150.png (1360x768, 1.28M)

Levi just called Hanji a guy.

Ywn come over annies face

>Titans, when not sentient, gain sentience and the power of one of Ymir's titans if they consume a person holds the power of Ymir's original titans

>Eren gets eaten by Richard Stallman titan

>Nothing happens, Richard Stallman titans doesn't gain sentience and Eren just grows out of him

Isayama-fags will defend this.

Attached: 1493416741149.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

That's why you chew your food.

I'm assuming he has to die in the process, until that happens then you didn't really "feed" on them.

>gabi got you in her sights
RIP jean.

ArminxMikasa was always endgame

Attached: IMG_1694.jpg (468x320, 77K)

>gabi

Attached: eren gabi.jpg (1909x249, 64K)

Attached: 69f59921-5cf3-4d10-bb3e-7af19a8cefdf.png (1280x1542, 1.13M)

seriously this "Gabi dying X way" posts are getting pathetic.

You need to bite through the spine to transfer Titan powers. Not all Titans do that. That Titan tried to completely consume Armin (and Eren) and the Spider Titan that ate Thomas just swallowed him, too.

>Spider Titan that ate Thomas
Refresh my memory for me.

Well yeah I'll defend it because there's nothing wrong with it and you're a speed-reader. I never understand why people attack dumb shit like this when SnK has plenty of actual issues with its writing.

The Jaw Titan is the devil
>in the picture book it looked like Ymir’s titan
>pic related looks like Porco’s

Attached: B099C800-2C48-4772-A59A-5AF132CD1A51.jpg (512x288, 52K)

That's adorable birthday art.

Attached: 1502020564975.jpg (1126x1280, 356K)

Multipacks of fujo thongs just gunked up with fujocheese.
otakumode.com/projects/attack-on-titan_danchou/rewards/5aa1ed548cb888ce50610ad8

Porco vs. Historia when?

There you go, user.
Here's a video, too: youtu.be/Kqi7DIhk27w?t=1m40s

Attached: Thomas'_demise.png (867x720, 788K)

Was there an explanation for the odd titans? They seem kind of in between the 9 and the true titans.

maybe they are like sleep-walkers, between the titan nightmare and being conscious.

I don't think we were given a reason for the them. We don't actually know how some Eldians become abnormals, while others become "normal, pure" titans. When Ymir's cult was turned into a bunch of titans, we know that Ymir herself and one of her followers (girl with short hair, picture attached) became abnormals, but when Grisha's friends got turned into Titans, all of them (with the exception of Dina) became pure Titans. There's a big question whether the transformation relates only to the serum or maybe to the Eldians that are getting turned, as well.

Attached: Talking_Titan_(Anime)_character_image.png (670x670, 448K)

The girl with short hair became an abnormal? I don't recall that at all.

She wasn't a "spider"-like Titan, but she talked and attempted to bury Ilse (the scout with the notebook). I don't think there's really a set definition for an abnormal titan, other than the fact that they're, well, abnormal.
^ Brought up a good point about how maybe abnormals have more of their previous identity and humanity left in them.

First appeared in a first season OVA. Was confirmed when there was a Ymir flashback in the manga and then the Ymir flashback in the anime showed the same woman

>with the exception of Dina
I don't consider Dina an abnormal at all. Why would she be one? Because of the smile?

She ignored Bert and went straight to Eren and Carla

She just considers him worthless garbage not worth paying attention to like her son does.

Attached: 96-31.png (713x1024, 453K)

Wasn't her hair black in the animation? I wonder how they are gonna fix that.

That's exactly fucking right

Attached: 1518988075968.jpg (109x125, 2K)

no

Attached: smiling titan.jpg (1366x768, 97K)

Start playing best game. It's an 8.

Attached: 3353361-attackontitan2-box.jpg (960x960, 143K)

P A T H S

A

T

H

S

Too kino

Aside from Ymir's name itself, she was the root of delusion that Ymir was someone important.

To be fair, it felt more likely that Ymir was hiding some big secrets about who she was before she got titanized than her just turning out to be some retarded suicidal hobo.

The secret she had was the biggest secret of this manga. It just turned out she wasn't the only one keeping it.

Attached: 024.jpg (1066x1600, 453K)

Why was Ymir such a faggot about it though? Reiner, Annie and Berthold go without saying, but there was no reason for Ymir to not say something.

Fucking stupid lesbian whore.

Officially she had no faith in Paradis' ability to protect Hisu because she didn't know Eren had the coordinate. Of course that and the circumstance that made her leave without telling anyone the truth is just plot convenience.

>Of course that and the circumstance that made her leave without telling anyone the truth is just plot convenience.
Not to mention the fact her titan was exactly the same before and after consuming the jaw.

Fuck this manga I'm fucking done.

I hate to think that but is true , damn you Ymir at leasr could you said one fucking thing about it...

Or the author just want a open door to make asspulls on the plot.

> Not to mention the fact her titan was exactly the same before and after consuming the jaw.

Well, that's not exactly true. She did change a bit before and after eating Marcel.

good thing worst girl is dead

Attached: 3c43c11156ed5fac66787cee7692e44b--sherlock-fandom-what-is-this.jpg (405x407, 30K)

Would they have believed Grisha of he spouted the truth?

In what way was Ymir an abnormal? Just the fact she was sleeping underground?

That only happened after the anime came out. Isayama decided to make her titan look normal before she ate a shifter which is dumb since Eren's titan didn't change much after eating Grisha. Only his hight and hair length.

Pretty much the fact she decided to stop and lie down on the ground for literally years as opposed to doing what a normal titan would. So there you go, an abnormal.

Most Hateable character?

For me its Berthodlt. The guy is just a spineless coward with no redeeming qualities. He has no personality and only exists as a Marleyean puppet. He lived years with the Waldians and couldn't see any good in them like Reiner. He is pure scum only thinking for himself and for Marley, the guy deserves to be cucked and deserved the brutal death he got. No one liked him, he had no real friends for a reason. Fuck Bertholdt, fucking faggot.

I want annie to squeeze my head inbetween her thighs like a watermelon

>The guy is just a spineless coward with no redeeming qualities. He has no personality
Basically Berthold is the average Sup Forums user and what you are saying is that you hate yourself.

Im not an average Sup Forums user. Out of the thousands of hours I spent on Sup Forums I've barely spent 200 hours on this board.

I just can't stand people like Bertholdt, he is that guy that just tags along with your cool friend, he doesnt say anything and brings nothing to the table yet you can sense his hostility and disgust for you, due to his own insecurities and lack of postitive traits. Fuck people like him, how dare he attack humanity and get Eren's mom killed.

>Eren's titan didn't change much after eating Grisha
To be fair shingeki is probably the titan with the least amount of visual features. Actually scratch that, it has literally nothing. No jaw, no hammer or shapeshifting weapons, no hair, no armor. No nothing.

Shingeki is just bland as fuck.

That + the way she moved around (on 4 limbs) was odd, too.

Attack Titan is very strong, Armored or FT could not have lifted that rock in the Trost. Also Attack is overpower Armored in the Clash.

Shingeki has pure will power and hatred for those trying to take away his freedom. His convictions alone make him a force to reckon with. he is the most powerful Titan for sure

>he is powerful
Sure but if you follow the conversation we were talking about visual features and how the titan would change (visually).