Boku no Hero Academia

Post your theories/ predictions. I want to hear all of your autism.

Attached: All_For_One_past.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/75cdH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This one about Endeavor is a neat read. A bit long, but still. Kudos to the user that made it. imgur.com/a/75cdH

When Satou goes over a certain limit for sugar, he's going to go full on sugarhulk

I bet mei smells like an entire anime convention

Momo being related to Overhaul is my favorite crack theory
>Momo came from an unspecified rich family
>Has a quirk that enables her to create things except living things but requires knowledge of molecular structure of things she’s creating
>Chisaki is a distant relative of one of his parents
>Has a quirk that enables him to destroy and recreate everything but requires knowledge of molecular structure of things if he want to recreate, otherwise it’s just destrong things

SHOUTOOOOO

Midoriya actually having a quirk but its really dependent on a certain condition that hasn't been met yet.

BC is better than BNHA

shitposts

Imagine trying to start shit this pathetically.

>BC
Burning Crusade?

Attached: 200px-Illidan_the_Betrayer.jpg (200x279, 17K)

I would like to see AfO ended up being Deku's dad, if only to see how everyone would react, both in real life and in the anime/manga.

Attached: 1511662505832.jpg (680x1200, 36K)

You’ve seen nothing my friend
Introducing: ToC threads

Everyday until canon.

Attached: 1521650123591.jpg (770x1300, 514K)

But doesn’t more sugar just increase the duration of his super strength? It’s a fixed 5 times increase.

Attached: SugarRush.jpg (530x522, 123K)

twice is just a clone and the real one is living like a normal guy

Attached: 1520818775600.jpg (1199x847, 65K)

Mei steals Deku, which pushes Ochako over the edge and convinces her to reveal herself as the traitor.

I’m right there with you on this one

what can twice even do now?

that would be so sad

Not really that's just on Satou, if you go back to the training camp you can see Satou eating food alongside Momo; that was too increase his strengh and drastically lengthen the time he can stay active before he crashes.

Deku ends up with Mei, and then pic related happens immediately after

Attached: IMG_0200.jpg (419x260, 36K)

Satou going All Might when

Attached: DC2B757C-E00B-4E53-A97D-47820090466F.jpg (631x628, 202K)

Satou fucking Momo when

A fully healed All for One appears before Izuku and All Might. Izuku just goes "Hey Dad!"

fuck off ntr fag

>Quirk activates upon death and revives him every time, thus negating any consequences
The entire fanbase would explode

>Looking for that only one Momo x Satou hentai fanart
>Came across this instead
O-okay then

Attached: 306169C1-48A0-41D2-8E70-19E41DD550D5.jpg (1400x989, 561K)

That’s pretty cool

Her tits aren't that big and she's actually pretty small.

Attached: 1521611068399.png (796x1250, 151K)

O shit fukken saved

Attached: 1476851081062.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

O

Ochako is the traitor and Aoyama knows this and is trying to tell deku and once he does, deku will expose ochako leading her to go full yandere and kill his mom

I should’ve posted the bigger one

Attached: 416BE714-DF9D-41E5-BCD4-BBFD9C2F799D.jpg (4092x2893, 2.16M)

Why isn’t todo my fav? Quiet stoic types like him are usually what I go for but he’s eh for me.

Attached: D4DF3B76-7316-4660-9247-083D58E5D5BE.jpg (900x1200, 251K)

>Ochako is the traitor
This meme was never funny.

Attached: sickofyourshit.png (177x230, 52K)

Endgame here bros

Attached: 878E73A3-12BA-46D3-AC50-036B380DC962.jpg (753x493, 106K)

It's not a meme, it's true

While I do believe in the possibility that Deku probably has a useless quirk like the first user of OFA, something like that would make me immediately drop the manga.

Attached: 1512106795152.jpg (458x668, 165K)

O MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please tell me that doujin is finally translated

There's fundamentally speaking three keys to this series

First off - Himiko Toga. Her quirk is fucking ridiculous, and I'm not just talking about her shapeshifting powers. She can change the blood she consumes into power. That's, like, the most ridiculous shit ever. Imagine Mystique with OfA.

Second off - Hitoshi Shinso. Brainwashing is the most ridiculously overpowered ability there is. Sky's the limit.

ADDENDUM: Hitoshi Shinso is an insomniac, and Midnight's quirk, Sonambulist, refers to "hypnotism and sleepwalking." There's probably a connection between these two. There's tons and tons of references to the story being a "dream", and the OP lyrics mention being "half asleep." Literally shit that'll give ya an existential crisis and make you think you're the one in the dream if you look too deeply into it.

Third, the dubious line between Hero and Villain, and the not so subtle implication that the main enemy of the series is society.

>12 hours until disappointment

I want to like BnHA but damn if it isn't hard

Attached: 1518489163810.jpg (807x659, 66K)

I hope there's an arc where class A (and B potentially) each get to fight their own villian.

Or maaaaaaaaaaaaybe Deku HAD a really useful quirk, that was, uh, "borrowed." By that nice girl who helped him up on the first day of school.

Attached: ITS OK I CAN HEAL.jpg (236x319, 21K)

Toga is Harima Ouji Apprentice, on a mission to steal AFO's powers by posing as shiggy when AFO is about transfer his powers

Attached: 02.png (892x1300, 215K)

Fuck off retard

I swear if Gentle gets BTFO before even entering the festival I'll be incredibly upset since all the previous chapters with him and La Brava would be rendered pointless.

>170121587
>170121675

Nobody cares autist. The worst thing about reading a series you don't like is plaguing threads with your excessive whining.

Or she's the protagonist and doesn't even know it.

Attached: toga himiko.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

That’s obviously not going to happen though

God damn that doujin.

You are my sunshine,
my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear,
how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Attached: 1518138455272.png (455x810, 327K)

sauce?

Here is my most autistic theory.

AfO is actually Deku from the future, who has come back in time to rapidly advance both the villains and the heroes and to escalate the de quirk tech in order to create a a group powerful enough and with the tech. (I'm thinking de-quirk bombs or lasers) He's goal is to stop the quirk singularity, a child is born and is basically GOD, so in order to stop this, he's gonna need powerful quirk users and better tech to defeat this Omnipotent being. And more committed Heroes soooo people are gonna have to die, furthermore, he took Deku's original quirk in this timeline, in order to make him stronger and to orchestrate Deku meeting AM and Shiggy and the VA in general. it will all lead up to Deku (This timeline), killing AfO, then assuming direct control of both AfO and OfA, with the knowledge of the quirk singularity.

Attached: deku___boku_no_hero_academia_by_spukycat-dbqleqk.jpg (752x1063, 214K)

it's really unfortunate that TPN exists since now people will use it as a new shonen standard for female characters and attack horikoshi for it. I do want him to work on them more but he's gonna jsut be held back by his editors to not do it or possibly he hasn't thought that much into them as we'd think..

If you don't like the series then leave these threads and just drop the manga. We don't need wet blankets like you that only exist to shitpost when spoilers come out. You add nothing to the conversation.

Attached: 1506538183143.png (450x450, 264K)

Shinsou’s quirk is very conditional but can be great if utilized in the story in the correct way. His quirk only looks good on paper, in the setting, any multiple threats is a risky situation as leaving even a single unbrainwashed target means every other target can be woken up.
The problem of writing a battle for him, of course, is making him not instantly win or instantly lose. He would make an excellent infiltrator as he would be able to target single enemies, control them, then leave them confused without them knowing what has happened.
I’m betting he’ll become completely relevant when the heroes are beaten and forced to go under

>Worst mom
>That artstyle
You fags just take anything you can get huh?

All Shinso needs to do is find a useful puppet and he's the most broken shit ever.

Attached: Shinso True Form.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

>a new shonen standard for female characters

Attached: fag.png (768x1156, 697K)

Oink oink

Todoroki v Dabi is going to happen at one point. Mark my words.

>Chapter starts with Deku staring at Gentle
>Gentle explains his reasoning to Deku, Deku can't comprehend it because it's really fucking stupid
>Deku calls him out on how stupid it sounds
>Cut to the other UA students doing whatever for the rest of the chapter
>Last page is Ochako wondering where Deku is, and Deku having the OfA sparks.
>Five minutes until Planet Namek explodes

Emma is a really terrible example for a “girl protag” though. Her being a “she” doesn’t even matter, you could change her into a boy and the story would be exactly the same. The only thing changing would be Norman’s affection to her and even then, you could just make him her best friend

sorry user, but women are a part of the shonen market and want better female rep.

Well, you're definitely on to something regarding AfO.

In Vigilantes IT'S HIP TO FUCK BEES' boss is heavily implied to be AfO, and basically the plan is AY YO GO AROUND INJECTING RANDOM SMUCKS WITH THIS QUIRK TRIGGERING DRUG, IT DON'T MATTER IF THEY'RE HEROES OR VILLAINS JUST FIND THE MOTHERFUCKERS WHO ARE STRONK

Threadly reminder that you shouldn't reply to any of this pics. Those are from the same fag shitposting in every thread.

Attached: retarded samefag.png (231x621, 205K)

Not him but shounen is for boys so shouldn’t they appeal to their main demographic?

That’s pretty obvious if you spend a while in these threads
And by a while, I mean at least a month

>Her being a “she” doesn’t even matter, you could change her into a boy and the story would be exactly the same.
still tho that just goes to show it puts forth her character over her gender/sex.

yes, but they're just gonna keep saying shonen anime poorly treat its female characters. Which is true ofc but it's intended audience wants cooler boys than girls if that makes sense.

Yet some people still catch the bait

Why is Deku crying in that pic?

Then they should read something that has better female leads.

>still tho that just goes to show it puts forth her character over her gender/sex.
No it doesn't. If you only care about Emma because of her gender you've admitted that nobody would have given a shit about her if she was male.

>>Worst mom
How can she be worst anything if she abuses Bakugo?

i dont know, I honestly just picked the first Deku image I had in my folder.

not exactly user. It's because her traits are appealing that women like that she also happens to be a female with these traits.

thingken of life

The middle one is obvious because he always throws a temper tantrum if someone brings it up

Okay user your right icymom is worst but she is still pretty bad. And while I don’t really buy the abuse meme abusing your kids don’t make you a goood mom, plus if she was a good mom bakugou wouldn’t be the way he is.

>stop having opinions
Okay reddit

the filter is a superb tool

Sure thing buddy

Attached: kys.png (578x758, 186K)

Notice that all these hands are pointing at the opposing side, but if you find Toru, her hands (by the guy that replicates body parts) are pointed at the heros

i'm dying for hearing yours

That doesn't make any sense. You haven't even described her traits or why she's a good template for female characters in shounen.

>by the guy that replicates body parts
You can't be this disrespectful

One of my favorite theories
You say that like it's a bad thing

You that’s just fan art, right?

When can we appreciate Hori again? Not everything he’s done is bad yet you guys like to act like there is no redeeming quality in this manga.

Attached: 745BBB03-5C3C-45B2-B927-19C032F3A2B0.gif (500x282, 1.53M)

Imagine if the roles were reversed

Attached: 001201FA-A5E2-4DA9-AF9E-7EAC81370835.jpg (512x365, 51K)

she's smart, brave, and willing to go to extremes for her family.

I think that makes them both worse

I love the manga.

>he still wouldn’t be the rapist in doujins
Why is life so unfair

Don't mind the shitposting tourist or the regulars, his is a /bnha/ thread so enjoy Hori to your heart's content

Attached: 21oyl7hy91jy.png (1688x1248, 678K)

That would be the first really bitchy girl we’d have in the manga.

>his
This