Boruto thread

What do you think of the anime after we hit the magical 50 episode mark?

Also favorite team?

Attached: AllTeams.jpg (236x177, 13K)

Posting best team

Attached: best team.jpg (595x842, 129K)

Posting best team.

Attached: 67735278_p3.jpg (842x595, 362K)

Best team, best taste.

Attached: 67853481_p3_master1200.jpg (874x571, 440K)

Just save pandering for filler/one-off character focus episodes. Then it'd only be bad if it got out of hand with the number of episodes.

>Also favorite team?
All of them except team 15 which is literal shit. Only saving grace is Sumire.
>What do you think of the anime after we hit the magical 50 episode mark?
I like the peaceful SoL type thing it has going on. The plot lines are generic and predictable but I enjoyed them. I'm also one of the few who actually likes the newly incorporated technology. Every genin is developed well (except team 15) and I'm excited to see the Chunin Exams. So far my favorite arc is probably Gaiden or Nue.

Attached: 02f6c028ccd3645e97f598ad9dd14ac4.jpg (600x517, 73K)

I’m still enjoying the anime, even though it’s been pretty slow. Ghost arc, gaiden, and graduation were definite highlights for me
>HAWAWA?! H-HANABI-SENSEI?!
What do you suppose is in that letter?

When HASN’T the pandering been in one-off episodes?

The best part is that even the Boruto anime and manga staff like them a lot even though they have no idea what to do

>"Will you be my Lightning Boruto?"

Talk like a chuuni to snag one.

Attached: 1501631029805.jpg (540x523, 30K)

>team 15 which is literal shit
No bully pls
>Only saving grace is Sumire.
Hell, she’s practically the saving grace of the show
>I'm also one of the few who actually likes the newly incorporated technology.
I like it as well, and I’m interested to see where they take this ninja tech stuff. I can’t imagine the kinds of battles we could see if they get creative.

>she sees your dick
Chunnibort and Edgy Hawawa revival/teamup when?

Attached: BOLTED.jpg (346x873, 126K)

Sumire still got good screentime in the academy graduation episodes

They seem to have some idea of what to do with Sumire, I just hope there’s a reasonable explanation for her being at Katasuke’s lab, and I definitely hope this team isn’t disbanded. I’d like to see Hanabi-sensei in action.

Attached: 1003730733.jpg (299x424, 46K)

This.

Multiple weeks of Shikadai and his homodachi couldn't generate this much wackiness compared to ONE badly animated Sumire episode

Yes, but I don’t consider that pandering, she’s an important part of the cast

Attached: angry hawawa.png (359x368, 211K)

“Focus on legacy characters” he said...

Another thread improved by Sumire

Attached: cool hawawa.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 10093739.png (1310x1071, 1.32M)

You have to post this one from now on, user.

Attached: 1511705646639.jpg (346x873, 171K)

TOO LEWD Saved.

Attached: 100027292.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I love the anime

favorite team is team 7

agreed

I agree with you about team 15

Is this the waifu team?

Chapter 26
Rogue shinobi attack towns in Konoha. Naruto sends out personnel to deal with them but they all die mysteriously

Chapter 27
The rogue ninja force grows in the fire country but Naruto sees no problem with it yet. Bort and Sarada begin training to get stronger

Chapter 28
Rogue ninja continue to expand and begin invading the Fire Nation Capital

Chapter 29
The Rogue army approachs Konoha ready for battle. The war begins and Naruto has a hard time letting things happen

Chapter 30
A ninja by the name of Togami with the ability to mass absorb ninjutsu causes terror on the battlefield

Chapter 31
Naruto shows himself but a bunch of shinobi do a jutsu that undos his bijuu mode leaving him in SM to take them out

Chapter 32
SM Naruto takes on the army killing lots but unable to stop the march

Chapter 33
During all of this Sarada is kidnapped again and taken to a mysterious place. Its up to Bort and co to save her

Chapter 34
Sumire guards Sarada killing a bunch of leaf ninja as one of her allies strap her intk some ancient mechanism

Chapter 35:A new age
Bort and co cant beat Sumire so she kets them watch as Sarada is forced to activate sharingan then a bunch oh her allies stand in a formation and pretty lights shine everywhere.

Chapter 36
A glowing white skinned being is seen and bestows great power to the ones in the mysterious place before vanishing to appear before Naruto on the battlefield

Chapter 37
No impossible Naruto thinks having to fight another Ootsuki and he jobs grwatly before falling unconsious

Chapter 38
The leader of Sumire's organization laughs declaring its the beginning of a new world order where the Shinsen shall rule the world. Bort and co escape somehow. The Shinsen begin their victory stride over the Fire Country turning the capital into a crater.

I don't like how Boruto and Sarada's characters regressed as soon as they graduated. And since then the show's been boring as hell since they refuse to do anything worthwhile with any character who isn't a Naruto generation clone.

Yes

probably a thank you note for helping her with the nue thing

>t. legacyfag

Can you fuck off?

No one cares about your retarded fanfiction, user.

horrible idea

no she's not. The show as a whole is good there is no saving grace because there doesn't need to be one.

No, guys. Let him finish. I'm interested to see how this goes.

probably never

Soon.

Attached: 100373083.jpg (846x859, 81K)

The Movie Arc will probably have to dedicate at least half of an episode to Sumire deciding to take up research instead of taking the Chunnin Exams, best case scenario for Hawawabros is that she'll be back when pre-Mujina Bandit fillers begin (Let's face it, the manga's monthly pacing will cause pre-Mujina Bandit fillers unless SP becomes stupid enough to adapt that arc right after the movie.).

How many times has Sarada been kidnapped already?

The team is probably skipping the chunin exams. Maybe they're breaking up but they're probably just skipping it. You may still see her around time to time. She might decide to work full time at the research lab.

Chapter 39
Lots of glassing settlements occur around the world. Naruto is still sleeping after jobbing and still cant use Kurama. Also a shinsen kills Killer Bee and Darui. The leaf think it would be best to train until the day the Shinsen attack Konoha

TIMESKIP

Chapter 1
Bort is now a teen and blah blah. A shinsen by the name of Kawaki attacks Konoha and kills Naruto then glasses it

Chapter 2
Bort battles against Kawaki only to lose and escape due to Uchiha Sarada

I liked Shikadai's arc

I didn't.

wtf is this guy doing? I only saw this start at the end of last thread but I didn't pay attention. Is he making up a story line?

It was trash

how did they regress? And i'm actually preferring that I don't find it boring at all.

He's FIXING Burrito.

This show is so dead it's amazing.

The show moves at a glacial speed. At the 49 episode mark, Naruto had the fucking Rock Lee Gaara fight and Rock Lee opened the 3rd gate.

The show is so fucking boring compared to Naruto

Wasabi, Namida and Denki are all shit and shouldn't have existed. They totally don't fit in the series and are annoying characters in general who pisses me and i'm sure most of everyone off. It would've been better if Sumire's team was Metal Lee and Iwabe. Those 3 shit characters I mentioned first needs to be purged out of the story.

Chapter 3
Bort and Sarada run to the Ricefield to find their old ally Mitsuki assuming he hasnt been killed of course.

Chapter 4
Oro infodumps that humans who saw Kaguya as the one true god tried to recreate her but in turn used this jutsu to create Sen or artificial bijuu which are tge source of the OP abilities of the Shinsen. They plan to destroy the former bijuu seeing their own as superior.

Chapter 5
Sarada thinks the Rinnegan can defeat the Shinsen so she tries to make Oro give her Karin's powers.

The episodes are "good" by having solid execution, but even afterwards I still don't feel much interest in him as a character

So we see what difference between a "meh" character and and actual interesting one makes

Hell, Sarada's arc is full retarded but I got sold on it because of her

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

WORLD BUILDING

MUH HAWAWA

And a few episodes later aliens will start attacking.

I don't think it'll take that long.

>hey Hababi did you recommend your team for the chunin exams?
>no I don't think they're ready
>oh ok

Sumire can just show up working at the research place when Boruto goes there like he did in the movie

>oh hey Sumire you work here now?
>yep
>cool. Well i'm here to see Katasuke, see you around.

BORING CLICHE WE SEEN THOUSANDS OF TIME CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

what in gods name is going on with my cat wife's face

It's not dead. It's doing just fine. I don't find it boring at all.

She's one of the things even carrying it

Sarada became too naggy, Mitsuki's became too passive and Boruto still doesn't have a goal for the audience to root for

Ratings are tanking dude

Chapter 6
Sarada kills Karin by accident then decides she needs the MS to beat the Shinsen so looks for her daddy to kill him and take his eyes to gain EMS. Bort tries to come up with a plan to defeat Kawaki. Meanwhile Kawaki begins questioning his purpose.

Oh fuck Boruto has no way to beat these villains Ive written myself into a corner.

That doesn’t explain why she’s over there and not with her team

oh. Ok then.

I feel you, user. I feel ya.

When is Kawaki going to get here? The story isn't going to start locomoting until he shows up.

I agree completely. Especially with Denki. I hate Denki so much. Reminder Denki ate Boruto's ass because he's a fucking faggot

Attached: denki.png (1366x616, 764K)

>Mitsuki's became too passive
I loved Mitsuki when he and Bort were a duo. Ever since they became team 7 he's in the background while Sarada and Boruto fight. What a waste.

Nobody liked Sumire being tech support when the chapter came out.

After seeing her sexy side, people are still upset for that, even her haters

>Oh fuck Boruto has no way to beat these villains Ive written myself into a corner.
Just do what Kishimoto would do in this situation.

>even her haters

He's not even working as the cooperative foil to Boruto anymore, he just agrees with whatever Sarada says -- which consists of shitting on Boruto.

People were more happy that she made it to the manga

no one alone is carrying it. All the characters are interesting. Well the main ones.

Just according to bikochu.

Attached: 1521677439301.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Team 7, Chocho, and Sumire

She's not with her team because they're skipping the chunin exams. She probably has an interest in ninja tech so wanted to work there.

I haven't seen the past few Boruto episodes out of disappointment and being uninterested. What's the context of this image?

how long til shipping art?

The main trio will always be discussed. But outside of them? Only Sumire generates true interest

It's been 50 episodes and these threads contain the following:

Sumirefags/BoruSumifags who are comfy SoL loving Sup Forums posters
Saradafag/BoruSarafags, mostly from Tumblr and Twitter but some decent ones from Sup Forums
Edgy powerlevel loving legacyfags from /vg/
Retard-kun, a dedicated BoruSarafag who constantly moves goalposts
Pinkshitfag, the autistic one man Sakura defense force
Doomposters, DBSpics and Boku no Pico Academia shitlords
That one anti-Denkifag
(You)

Who am I missing?

Attached: DRanTylXkAEKSFG.jpg (1200x840, 189K)

yes it is. The ootsuki are about to show up

Clip show episode while Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon and Hanabi are drinking with Shino

Hanabi and Konohamaru are wacky drunks and Hanabi tries to give alcohol to Shino. Which because of his bugs became an awful idea

Now does everyone understand why Naruto was banned in the past?

The Hako and her bunny are Kaguya and Black Zetsu fanclub.

really? I honestly don't care too much about her working there. I'm more focused on the chunin exams and since she's not participating it's whatever. I have no problem with her working there. It's not like she died.

But there’s at least one other user who hates that faggot Denki

team 7, all of inoshikacho not just chocho, team 5, and sumire. I'm interested in all of them. They all generate plenty of interest.

Are underdog protags a meme?
Goku Legendary super saiyan
Luffy Garp and Dragon Genetics
Ichigo He is a fragment of Yhwach
Meliodas Literally the second strongest demon
Aladdin the literal of the cŕeator of the universe
Toriko that third gourmet demon also Midora genetics
Gon Ging genetics
Midoriya most OP quirk
Asta Demon genetics
Naruto Ashura Incarnate

It's more on having a character fans want to participate in fights (after her episode) being benched

Yeah, just do what Kishi would do and pull Izanami out of his ass.

Kabutofag here. I'm still mad.

no

I’m with you there except for team 5, at least not entirely. We could probably give Metal the Sumire treatment and focus on him outside of his team, even though I like Iwabe.

Will we ever see those 2 other teams again? I think they were just academy filler teams.

O MY MAGIC EYE

They did appear in the manga, if I’m not mistaken, but otherwise yeah, they’re pretty much filler

You're missing that dude who posts that Himawari stuff (You know what it is) and the Sasuke roleplayer.

There's a lot of people who do. He's probably the most hated character of the new generation

Would you believe me if I told you I don’t fit into any of those groups? Hint: I want to ____ the ____

She'll be around still i'm sure. Maybe she'll provide ninja tech to everyone or something idk

Shit, you got me