Turns down this panty-flashing kitty monster for literally the most boring girl in the cast...

Turns down this panty-flashing kitty monster for literally the most boring girl in the cast. Was it just to pander to the herbivore Japanese male or is his taste just as shit as the rest of them?

Attached: kittymonster.png (500x576, 260K)

I swear this topic is like 50% of the discussion Monogatari gets and people are just incapable of understanding Araragi has self-esteem issues and puts Hanekawa on an inhuman level. Fanservice was a mistake.

behaving inhumanly doesn't help her either

crab reminded him of his mom, and everybody wants to fuck their sexy mom.

"it was the character's choice" is just author bullshit to justify femdom pandering

it was a Bad Move on his part, for sure

Attached: thirsty kitten.webm (1920x816, 1.21M)

Araragi holds Hanekawa to impossible standards and Hanekawa herself is a covert damaged goods that hanged on the fact Araragi was interested on her as something to take for granted, thinking Araragi would never ever escape her clutches, the only good thing her abused self could say she had control off, then new girls pops and manages to take Araragi from her.

Hanekawa's fault mostly.

Nope, good move, Araragi escaped a life of dealing with her issues.

It is because bakemono was written first. This is the only reason. Cat wasn't a fully fleshed out character when raragi choice was made

Cat is best girl by far

I've seen everything except Koyomi and Owari 2, what order should I watch them in?

I would have picked Cat if it was between Crab and her.

Of course Snail and Bat are better tho.

Attached: tubasa2_119.jpg (600x900, 370K)

all truth here, when you're right, you're right

Araragi has a canon diagnosed Inferiority Complex towards Hanekawa, even on latest novel he doesn't consider himself worthy of not even the slightest concern from her.

Attached: Big Fat Cat Tats.webm (1280x546, 918K)

>that pic
Cute!

Attached: tubasa2_577.jpg (600x900, 565K)

Attached: 1yvek3.jpg (300x222, 15K)

Attached: tubasa2_304.jpg (900x600, 564K)

That's how he first felt, but the nekomonogatari happened, during which he lost all respect for her. She became a selfish, dishonest, broken, dependent, pretty girl.

Hitagi on the other hand is honest and grows as a person, though she remains selfish. BUT, Araragi loves her selfishness, because she doesn't lie about it. She also said some dirty shit to him in the car that proved she's a total freak, which he's into.

Both crab and cat are awful choices for their own reasons. Calling crab more boring than cat is a fucking joke though.

Yeah, but she never grows out of her insecurity. This is evidenced by the fact that after she cuts her hair, she begins to grow it in a style like Cat pre-haircut.

Attached: Braid.jpg (1920x3193, 276K)

Best girl is clearly Kanburu. Hot, outgoing, kind, loyal, pervy, probably bisexual, and fun.

please friend moar

She's not perfect, but she's better than Tsubasa.

Attached: tubasa2_1006.jpg (600x900, 422K)

fatso

The whole point of Nekomonogatari was to show that Hanekawa grows as a person. That was Hanekawa's change. Crab happened to have her change start in the first two episodes. Give Hanekawa a break.

Yes, Cat is fat.

Attached: 12r668.jpg (600x400, 316K)

>Fanservice was a mistake.
Or maybe this is because this is Sup Forums, a board full a retards? Like, the most common argument on why this series is bad is "waaah wahh prententious writing waaah waaah".

I think the point was that a lot of the retards wouldn't have even cared about the show if it wasn't for the fanservice.

Kanbaru is honestly probably the best choice for Araragi's mortal girlfriend. I like the immortals better though.

God she is so purrfect.

Attached: 1517699554726.gif (400x267, 928K)

Attached: 1515520638425.gif (500x281, 321K)

Hanekawa has selfishness yes. But considering she became a world renowned humanitarian called the second coming of Jeanne D'arc, we can safely say that a lot of that kindness isn't fake. I mean hell, Araragi has seen all her sides and still says she is a saint in some aspects.

Araragi even says so himself that she was a good class pres who honestly guided the students.

People who see her story and immediately equate her to a sociopath skipped a few important things in her analysis. Especially when Neko White revealed several parts that proved she wasn't just wearing a mask.

How brain damaged must araragi be to forget all the plot related events in his life until it's convenient for him to remember just at the climax of the story. There's a limit to how many times you can pull the same shit before it gets tired.

Shinobu is obviously de facto best in the long run because of the whole life-bond thing, but she has a surprising lack of character development. All her development revolves around Araragi, but maybe that's her curse.
She spent a lifetime as a vampire and never developed as a human. Now she is masquerading as a human. Her only link to the human world is Araragi. She's cursed.
Haven't read the LN's, but I hope future arcs see her develop independent of Araragi.

>Haven't read the LN's, but I hope future arcs see her develop independent of Araragi.

Bakemonogatari series is practically over senpai. It keeps getting longer and longer between volumes and seasons. Nisioisn has been branching out and doing other things, Bakemonogatari is done, maybe another volume or two. Let's just be happy it got this far and wasn't left in limbo like so many others. I got my cat, I'm a happy fellow.

Attached: 013.jpg (1280x1665, 147K)

I'm not saying she's a sociopath, but she is selfish (who isn't?).
The think differentiating her selfishness from Hitagi's is that Hitagi is completely honest about her selfishness.

They are opposites. Tsubasa is honest about her altruism, but secretive and conniving regarding her selfishness.
Hitagi is honest about her selfishness, but secretive and conniving regarding altruism (see Hitagi End).

Araragi prefers Hitagi because he thinks he's a horrible person, and he likes that Hitagi is brutally honest about things that others might think are horrible. He rejects Hanekawa, in part, because she hides her ugliness.

He announced 5 more books, friend. Though considering how long it's been since Shinobumonogatari, it's possible we might never actually see them.

*the thing

See Tsubasa Cat's commentary.

Hanekawa pretty much made him admit that the dense MC excuse he tried to sling was BS. He didn't have the courage to confess but he very surely likes her romantically.

It wasn't like she didn't try to rope him in. She just didn't think thunk that she needed to do the equivalent of clubbing him over the head and dragging him home as a trophy.

The fact that Hitagi thought she had stolen him and admitted as much in Neko Shiro should tell you how dumb Araragi is.

I think he'll get around to it eventually. Wouldn't want him to rush anything, nor would I want him to sit so far back he loses the mojo.

Shinobu has been taking baby steps. She has a pretty strong friendship with Yotsugi, gets along with most of the cast who actually talk to her, looks after Karen, and goes to check up on Nadeko of her own initiative.
She's not exactly a social butterfly, but it's decent progress, all things considered.

>The fact that Hitagi thought she had stolen him and admitted as much in Neko Shiro should tell you how dumb Araragi is.

How...dumb when it comes to understand sexual signals from women? Explain further.

Attached: 1517121272293.jpg (600x450, 27K)

>tfw no keyframe gf

Attached: 1508648955137.webm (640x480, 120K)

Not that anxious for Monster Season.
I was actually looking forward to see more of cop Araragi, but I think we're never gonna get that again.

user i can't even begin...

And yet he rejected her very clearly twice. TWICE.

I'd share a sports drink with her after a pickup game even if drinking after people is gross as hell.

The extreme deliciousness of a proper sports drink after you've actually been doing sports overcomes most feelings of disgust.

post more user

Yeah, she has a ways to go, but Shinobu started out as an antisocial, emotional wreck who saw humans as little more than livestock and was liable to snap and go on a rampage at any second. The stable person she is today, who has openly relinquished a huge portion of what she once valued for the sake of being happy is a million miles from that. I dunno what your standards are for having character development, but she's really gone places.

Attached: 1508648491263.webm (840x594, 243K)

Attached: 1508648713048.webm (640x480, 272K)

Attached: 1508648808540.webm (840x594, 245K)

Hanekawa is the most boring girl in the cast though.

She's fat as hell. What are you some type of chubby lover?

>3DPD

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

Why are you all overthinking this? It's just marketing. Bakemonogatari isn't written to be a good story, it's written to sell to otaku. The reason he chose crab is because they did market research and found that would sell more copies.

Your opinion (and loss).

Fuck off to leddit with your disgusting obese 3dpd. It's never been welcome here and it never will be.