How did she know how to use eternal devotion or that she ever even had it if it kills her if she uses it?

How did she know how to use eternal devotion or that she ever even had it if it kills her if she uses it?

Attached: F20C94AB-CC0B-419E-8055-72A836075779.jpg (706x626, 45K)

She probably got tested or something

And why aren't there anime like s-cry-ed or infinite ryvius anymore?

what do you mean? shounen? action?

I don’t know but that uniform with that hair color is good.

But how would they possibly test for that ability if she can’t use it at all?

I mean she knows she has a Alter in the first place so

They could have had her use her ability the way she normally does and then tested her DNA. Maybe her ability affects her telomeres and using her eternal devotion basically snips those telomeres.

Difference with her isn’t that if she ever found out about and used it, she would be dead.

All characters on this show find out about their alters, you know, by having used it at least once

*Difference with her IS...

I meant

Good anime.

You just sort of know

Her alter doesn't kill her every time she uses it. It just drains her. When she used it on Ryuho it killed her because she was basically bringing him back to life and the degree to which it powered him up.

No, they never show her using it otherwise, but in her flashback its referenced that she was considered valuable by local gangs because it.

How is infinite ryvius? A bootleg of the series was in a random box of anime I bought and it has just been sitting on a shelf.

Infinite Ryvius is pretty good. Probably would have been shitposted to death since it's filled with edgy shit, attempted rapes, yandere murder and NTR.

I can kind of feel what they mean, you don't see too many kind of balanced self contained action animes like there was a run of in the 90s - 2000s. Stuff that ran 12 - 26 episodes, ended and left a good impression, wasn't adapting in particular or was better then what it was adapting. Nowadays you get that Marvel Movie Hollywood effect where you can get good anime but they're generally adaptations of manga or LNs and are franchise merch pushers since the anime will never have enough time to cover the work it's adapting.

>but they're generally adaptations of manga or LNs
user, This was the same shit. They just tacked on an anime original ending.

best sunrise show

Maybe she could use it on a lower level, with a lower cost, but knew that in Ryouho's current state it would cost her life.

They have nothing in common except for the character designer and being good.

Why settle for a JoJo clone when you can just read/watch JoJo?

Scryed is an anime original.
Manga adaption came out later

>How did she know how to use eternal devotion or that she ever even had it if it kills her if she uses it?
You know how to use your powers and limitations without training, it's just how the rules goes with Japanese X-men. (Which I prefer over Western X-men, by the way.)

>They have nothing in common
Weren't they both directed by Taniguchi Goro?

and they are cheap. granted you wont see anything.

She could use it at a lower level, but I think it only comes up in the manga, where I don't think she dies either, though she does get laid.

you made a dumb comment user