This is gay guys

This is gay guys

Attached: 1497372895429.jpg (1150x1725, 408K)

no u

>Narutards

This the new boruto thread?

That's the only reason I even kept up with the show. Cute boys doing cute things. I thought this was common knowledge? Why else do you think Naruto threads weren't aloud on Sup Forums before?

I can’t stress enough on how obvious the original intention was to make Naruto&Saucegay gay. Sadly bigotry in Japan stopped this due to obvious backlash if it happened.

Boruto grabbed Sumire with his hands firmly. Stop he says but she laughs and makes out with him. I always thought you were cute she says before shooting his brains out with a water gun.

I'm glad it didn't happen because it allowed for that infamous Salad umbilical-cord chapter. I'm honestly happier this way than if it were to have a gay ending because then fujos wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. This way anyone that has beyond level-zero reader's comprehension already knows the true intent but female's won't be able to understand it.

What the hell, is it official?

Always been gay always will be

It's nice seeing Naruto return to its' roots. This is amazing; I thought I'd never see things like that again.

Sad part is, they dont even like each other.
Read the entire fucking series. They arent friends. They dont hang out, they dont like each other, yet somehow Naruto develops this ridiculously OCD complex about saving a guy he's barely even talked to.They werent even much of a team before it all broke apart during the Chunin Exams.

It never felt earned.

You've never seen this before?

My mind probably chose to ignore it when I read that part

It is not gay if it is fate.

It was a rivalry as well as a request from Sakura to bring him back, initially anyways. Sauce also calls naruto out on why he's doing it in part 2.

You do fucking know that it was only fujo pandering right? It's pretty fucking obvious no gay shit is going to happen in a shonen manga, just like with bnha. Even the fujos knows it, stop bring pol or tumblr shit in to this.

Did someone not finish the Zabuza arc or what?

Yeah if only Sasuke using his body as a shield actually developed their relationship in anyway

It's so sad that I have to share this board with females. Honestly.

This is naruto we're talking about, as well as shonen, OF COURSE theres homoerotic undertones.

Attached: 1495490247123.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

Yeah it was pretty gay

OTP

Attached: 6B73B421-E035-467F-81EA-00E20A960607.png (1997x1000, 785K)

>no gay shit is going to happen
Happens all the time, even Naruto has Zabuza and Haku

Then there's straight up homosexual Jump manga like Stop!! Hibari-kun! and Bonbonzaka Kōkō Engekibu

put your trip back on rat

Gaara is more of a friend than Sasuke would ever be.

Gaara has never shown any sexual platonic interest in Sasuke or Naruto. In fact. His character got written out of the show pretty hard.

>sexual platonic interest

Baiting fujofags to keep reading and buying merch. This expands outside of shounen too, a lot of video game franchises do this gay shit and bring in good money.

Who the top and who is the bottom?

Attached: 1515845380360.gif (500x500, 810K)

Why do so many women post on Sup Forums

They're less friends and more like brothers: Brothers fight, brothers are competitive, some brothers don't even talk to or like each other much, but they won't hesitate put their lives on the lines out of respect and instinct like against Haku

This

we reddit now.

Have you NEVER heard of SasuNaru?

Look at the right pic, there's a phallic sumbol underneath Sasuke, so he's the one using his dick ergo Naruto is the bottom.

But Sasuke has more feminine features. An Naruto can go hard.

Attached: 14265353635665.png (377x353, 229K)

>bigotry
Get the fuck out, stop watching anime and never visit again.

Sasuke and Naruto forever! I ship this!

Naruto was a homosexual teen, it was not logical, he was chasing because of his hormones.

Huh, that's actually really nice art.