Is he the strongest S-class hero?

Is he the strongest S-class hero?

Attached: Metal_Bat.png (813x762, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6FOHO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is the strongest character in fiction. Literally his shtick is infinite strength.

Not sure, but I wish he would rail me.

Attached: 1487466233653.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

One Swing Man?

Strongest and most M

Given the proper conditions yes he is. But he essentially has to keep taking damage without losing his drive, and without sustaining an injury that could prove to be fatal by surpassing whatever his current durability and threshold for resistance are.

He is more manly than the bald faggot

no
robodude would suck his dick and not call back

I really think he's one of the few characters who could survive a punch from saitama, possibly even beat saitama
because his entire gimmick is "he gets stronger the more he takes damage and because of fighting spirit"

he's probably my favorite character in OPM, i love delinquent characters.

Attached: aiDytTz.png (1102x976, 509K)

Why do this? The shtick is that Saitama can't be beat.
His powers are neat though.
Will he end up like Ippo?

saitamas shtick is really that he can kill anything in a few punches rgardless the strength, not that he cannot be beaten.

user-San.
Saitama is going through a depressed state because he can't enjoy a fight since he is never matched.
He is plain an boring yet the strongest hero.

Can anyone please suggest me some deliquent media that isn't over the top stuff and doesn't involve magic or super powers and shit.
I want a genuine howdy rowdy bad boys being tough and doing tough things and the hardships of being a delinquent story.

The best one I can think of is the movie Once Upon a Time in a Highschool which is the best no bullshit delinquent media I've been able to find.

Ippo has some of that. 3 of the main characters were delinquents. It's in the third season I think. It isn't big.
Also I wouldn't recommend the series.

> that screentone
That's fucking Photoshop's posterize filter. I've done that exact same thing

Should've been the MC

I hope you're a (girl)

I think you're underestimating how stupidly OP some fictional characters are. Even with infinite strength, he'd be fodder in some western cape comics.

Will Sweet Mask try to screen out Saitama when he eventually jumps to S-class or will he be given a free pass like with Genos?

Attached: 785743.jpg (500x270, 25K)

Is Metal Bat really meant to be that strong? I remember him struggling hard against that centipede, pretty sure he could not beat it.

ONE confirmed Metal Bat is stronger than Saitama.

MetalBatfags still alive?

Oh, well if you say so. Kinda a large claim, but I just read the webcomics and manga I dunno about what ONE says, I'll take your word.

>possibly even beat saitama
Stop posting
You're an idiot
No he didn't

Metal Bat fags really fucking overrate his performance in that one fight and now think he's the be all end all of the entire series.

Especially with Garou essentially having exact same 'get stronger with more defeats' gimmick but even more insane.

Darkshine has been outright stated to be the strongest S class in terms of raw physical strength and physical strength is all Metal Bat has so no.

You a caveman or what? ONE said in an interview that Metal Bat can reach infinite strength.

But his thing is not strength, its durability.

Source?

And in durability he's beat by Garou easily. Garou tanks Saitama level hits and survives.

In fact the dumb question bandied around about the MB Garou fight and whether Garou would have survived that hit completely misses the point. Of course Garou would have survived.

The real question would have been how much stronger would Garou have been afterwards.

Are you not following the webcomic? He has already acknowledged Saitama's beauty.

Well if it's durability that's supposed to make him the best how do you compare him to this guy?

Attached: Zombieman_Fullbody.png (757x967, 1.15M)

imgur.com/a/6FOHO

Not saying he's the best or anything, just saying comparing him to Darkshine isn't really ideal. And I don't know much about Zombieman, as I've only read the manga.

Garou just has plot armor, unitl Saitama beats him, or whatever.

Zombie Man is literally indestructible.

And wow you're really grasping at straws here, dismissing one character's feats as plot armour while claiming the exact same actions of another make him completely invincible. I can't wait for you Metal Bat fags to fuck off already.

Rookies is a manga about a baseball team made up entirely of delinquents, made by the guy who did Rokudenashi Blues

And? Saitama has already reached infinite strength not to mention he could just turn Metal Bat into a fine red paste.
I feel like this gets said every opm thread. Garou surviving hits from Saitama means nothing, he's not the first human to survive hits and he won't be the last. See: Snek, Sonic and multiple martial artists.
Sweet mask in the webcomic knows Saitama is strong and he made it to A class.

It's not really durability. He reached his limit eventually after Centipede, Garou and every other fodder. Like another user said, it's fighting spirit which is still a vague concept but from what I understand it allows him to fight on equal footing with his opponent if they're stronger than him. He'd still get btfo by Saitama tho.

>Saitama tapping Sonic casually is the equivalent of smashing him with serious series attacks

You honestly haven't read the webcomic.

I'm not the person you were discussing with, I never said MB is invincible, just that his thing is his durability and stubbornness, fighting spirit, or whatever you wanna call it.

Garou has plot armor, he has no right surviving half the shit he's been through, especially the last hero encounter.

My understanding with Metal Bat is that his strength and durability do keep increasing as you pummel him, and sure he's tough.

But he still has to survive being pummeled to actually keep powering up. If Lightspeed flash just cut off his head he wouldn't really be able to recover from it.

So you're saying Bang's training and martial arts and abilities are plot armour? Man you sure are dumb. Because that's what Garou has.

Reminder that some people started saying Suiryu was as strong as Saitama based on cloud formations.

Saitama wasn't trying to kill Sonic or Garou so yes, they are the same thing.
Suiryu was pretty strong but people who said that were idiots. Physical wise, no one is comparable to Saitama, I don't know why people keep doing it.

Nothing to do with his training, his abilities are fine. You argue like a 15yo fanboy, though, but that's on me for being on a OPM thread on Sup Forums.

He can't get stronger if he gets turned into human gel splattered on the side of a building
If you think metal bat would even come close to beating someone like boros or monster garou you're sorely mistaken

So if his abilities are both plot armour and not, what are they? You can't even make up your damn mind can you?

Thankyou anyway. I can now post images of Bang standing up again from Mel's attack and remind everyone that Metal Bat fags are so desperate they think that it's plot armour.

>a casual saitama punch is the same thing as a serious series punch
Go and read the webcomic you shitter.

Is Saitama and Tatsumaki going to fug?

I'm not a girl yet I want him to rail me.

Y'all talking about Metal Bat when all I want to know if wtf is up with his sister how the hell she managed to get in between him and Garou.

Garou doesn't hurt children.

Against a person, it might as well.
They gotta hug first

Attached: 1508709442329.jpg (1400x1000, 1.13M)

He has almost exactly the same power as the Incredible Hulk.

Saitama naming his punches or moves is no indication of his power he puts into them, just how serious he is about the situation so other than Garou being stronger than Tatsumaki and Golden Sperm, there's no indication of how much.

Supa imouto speed and strength when she sees her oniichan in danger.

And hulk regularly jobs

Bakuon Rettou by tsutomu takahashi. Good read.

It's called bad writing. It's not the character's fault that the author is inconsistent with the power levels.

So you're saying Saitama giving Snek a casual tap on the face and leaving him in the mud was exactly the same as hitting Boros so hard the atmosphere fractured? Or punching awakened Garou so hard he sent the guy into space?

>Metal Bat fags are also shitty ship posters
Figures.

>Garou doesn't hurt children
Ye okay buddy that doesn't explain how she managed to get MB before Garou did.

Why the fuck do they even need Darkshine and Pig God in the S-class when there's Tank-top Master and Metal Bat there. They're just obsolete.

He wasn't trying to kill Snek or Garou so yes, they are the same.
Not a metal bat fag, he's nothing compared to some of the other S class.
Something something beauty calms the beast

Why do people take this literally? Isn't that just classic willpower thingy from delinquent manga?

How can all of Saitama's punches be of the same force if the casual ones don't kill Boros and one serious one does?

>talking shit about Pig God

Attached: 1519964784332.jpg (171x237, 7K)

No. It's just that you can easily circumvent straight power.

>Saitama punched Snek as hard as he punched Boros.
How does that make any sense?

In marvel universe maybe but in OPM universe it's just physical strength vs physical strength and the guy with infinite strength would lose because of the bad writing.

Because Darkshine is stronger than either of them.

he doesn't have infinite durability so you just need to put him down before he accumulates too much

Well according to this thread he's stronger than Saitama so good luck with that.

Against a person, a human being, they are (basically) the same thing because Saitama is never trying to kill a person. Maybe the same force isn't the right phrasing. The main point I'm trying to across is it doesn't matter if a human survives a punch from Saitama because he isn't trying to kill them. Yes he didn't hit Snek as hard as he hit Monster Garou but it doesn't matter because he wasn't trying to kill either one.
Pig God could actually be a crazy big power house, doesn't he talk to himself about revealing his true power or something during the MA raid? It's been a while.
I didn't say that.
Metal Bat does not have infinite strength, he has the power to build up to infinite strength and he can be taken out before getting there.
Pretty there's only one user who thinks that.

Was it ever shown that he literally gains raw strength instead of it being just willpower?

Garou thinks during their fight that Metal Bat is swinging harder and faster.

Pig God > Saitama
Prove me wrong.

>I didn't say that
Yes you did. Your retort when I pointed out that awkaned Garou survived serious series moves included fucking SNEK surviving an ordinary casual Saitama beating, and you further elaborated that all of Saitama's moves hit at the same strength and the name is meaningless.

Don't you dare try and turn this around you piece of shit Metalbatfag. You assholes ruined OPM discussion forever. It's why we can never discuss the series properly here on Sup Forums anymore. Every single goddamn thread gets turned into you guys squealing and screaming that he's the most powerful character in the series.

So fuck off already.

Darkshine is stronger than Tank-top Master and Metal Bat.

if he was damaged gradually and with slowly escalating power, he would probably reach that level.
>what if metal bat's gimmick is that he has no limit to break?

>the punches are the same thing
>but also not
Make up your mind already dude.

the most coolest

Attached: Screenshot (231).png (209x291, 121K)

The series is called One Punch Man, not Big Fat Man.

They're basically same thing when it's a person receiving them
I did not say that. I never even mentioned Boros so I don't know how you think I said that Boros and Snek were both hit with the same force.
>second half
wowie sounds like you're really mad at someone not me

He's not gonna fuck a midget

What would happen if Pig God eats Saitama?

>someone being punched slightly into the ground is the same as being punched into space

>168cm
literally a manlet

If someone attacks his little sister in front of him, then yes.

Attached: Cool Siblings.jpg (1024x887, 142K)

Glad you agree
Saitama has been eaten before

>and the name is meaningless.
It is though. He just hits however hard he feels like.

>idiots thought chapter would be released today when OPM only releases on Monday.

King > Blast > Tatsumaki > Metal Knight > Bang > Sweet Mask > Metal Bat > Atomic Samurai > Child Emperor > Darkshine > Genos > Flashy Flash > Tanktop Master > Puri Puri Prisoner > Pig God

We don't know how strong Drive Knight or WDM really are, because they never do anything besides look menacing and stopping Garou from posting.

Attached: 1328991692905.png (244x192, 19K)

But that would never happen. Carnage Kabuto was strong enough to put a stop to him. Only Darkshine and Zombieman could beat him, Zombieman only after waiting an entire week for Carnage Mode to run out, and Darkshine after 15 minutes. Metalbat, Snek, and Genos all jobbed to Carnage Kabuto.

zombieman is the coolest

>Flashy Flash and Atomic Sumurai below Metal Bat
Are you an idiot?

It's like you never understood the moral lesson of that audio drama. The whole point is the virtual system is stupid and not accurate.

Just based off of what we've seen them do and what ONE and Murata have said. Here's a direct quote from ONE:

>ONE: The situation against the monster association would've changed if Metal Bat was around. Metal bat wasn't joking when he said "He could take care of a dragon level threat".

The dude's a beast, but not really "complete horseshit" levels like everyone above him. He can't reattach limbs, build cities in a matter of days, flip an entire underground complex upside down, or 1v1 Elder Centipede.

you wot nigga.
I read the entire webcomic and this does not happen

The training simulator wasn't stupid or inaccurate, though. It was literally just Metal Bat complaining about it not copying his power correctly or something. Zombieman, Saitama, Darkshine, all worked as intended.