It's been a while since I've cried happy tears

it's been a while since I've cried happy tears

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-21 at 11.24.38 PM.png (2392x1348, 3.36M)

does this mean berserk is ending soon?

Probably 50 to 100 chapters left, it's gonna be a while.

Griffith did nothing wrong

Until next chapter.

The real question is: does Guts still want revenge

Jesus christ you are a little bitch.

how could you feel vengeful against this beautiful man?

Attached: 1510934971471.gif (177x206, 858K)

>Guts goes to meet her while still dressed in his beat up battle trash
Why didn't the fucking idiot just soak himself in blood to finish the effect of traumatizing a recently-woken Casca all over again?

Attached: 1521040697613.png (489x516, 233K)

Guts has autism, please no bullying.

>Probably 50 to 100 chapters left, it's gonna be a while.

so another 20 years? nice!

No, but they'll find out that Griffith is planning to sacrifice all of Falconia so they'll go to stop him anyway

Series ends with Guts defeating Griffith but them forgiving him instead of dealing the final blow

""he"" is a t-trap

>Guts has autism
Still a dick move though. Imagine you were a vietnam veteran waking up from a coma, and suddenly your old army buddy shows up looking all disheveled while wearing the same fatigues he wore in battle the day you got bonked on the head because the idiot didn't stop to think it would give you flashbacks of all the carnage that day?

Attached: 10892132491238.jpg (998x899, 69K)

>have an actual gay friend at hand
>don't consult him first on how to dress before going to meet your old girlfriend

Attached: 1748864-berserk_v30c257p001_2_copy.jpg (854x1100, 125K)

He probably has no other clothes and being naked wouldn't be all that much better since he's scarred to hell, not to mention the arm he hacked away while Casca was being raped.

what kinda shoushit world do you live in, user?

he stopped wanting revenge some time ago, something bad has to happen soon

He could've borrowed a robe in town, or at least borrowed a jacket from one of his companions. Anything to keep Casca from suddenly flashbacking would've been fine. ..and that fucking sword, take off that fucking sword!

Attached: blue hat of death.jpg (1051x1443, 284K)

>>Probably 50 to 100 chapters left, it's gonna be a while.
>so another 20 years? nice!
It actually is. We know he may actually finish it instead of dying.

You guys know that she will only remain lucid temporarily right?

So, i'm guessing the manga will resume when the anime is coming out?

Attached: jG8w9pt.jpg (2954x2160, 980K)

>she will only remain lucid temporarily
Unless she plans on attending another eclipse sacrifice event any time soon, I think she will be fine

Attached: 1484529620135.jpg (250x250, 16K)

>Casca, I thought it would be a good idea to go fuck the princess, and got wrecked in the process, so to fix that I had to sacrifice you and the only family you ever knew, LOL!
I wonder how she will feel about that when he finally tells her that's what happened

Attached: 1514414526552.png (500x387, 114K)

How naive.

How pretentious

Hopefully Miura skips a Kushan village arc and just have them and Rickert rendezvous at the gates of Falconia. No more boat rides.

Cause he doesn't even have any casual clothes?

I don't know what to feel at this moment. It's been so long and it finally happened.

Attached: 1521629461633.png (741x1080, 1.67M)

Do you think Casca will think it's romantic that Guts completely ruined his body for her?

My dude, if he takes that shit off he'll fucking collapse right now.

And then Ivalera ruins it by saying something fucking terrible
>You have to kill her shierke
I lost my shit

So it's ok when Guts do it, but no our guy Griffith?
Casca is such a bitch.

Attached: 77.jpg (756x1100, 227K)

Will the scumbag Guts rape her again next chapter? I hope Griffith saves her.

Attached: 1515411134.jpg (728x1056, 107K)

>t. faggot

the berserker armour is the only thing keeping him alive

>re-reading the series now
>during the eclipse Griffith tenderly sucks/nipples her breast and she completely melts

>guts autisticly rapes her and bites into her nipple like a freak, which even while retarded she clearly hates

Casca is so cute.
She was forced so hard to be a serous warrior, something she is not, I hope she is chill and womanly like her true self after getting sexually assaulted so many times in battle.

Because the Berserk armour is actually keeping him standing? And his physical body is currently more horrifying than that armour is?