Free! S3 Airs in July for 12 episodes

Just got confirmed

Attached: IMG_1963.jpg (1536x2048, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/964411366869094400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God damnit

>same as Banana Fish

Ironic.

are they canonically gay?

With YOI's huge success will Free! step up their game with fujo pandering instead of fujobait moments?

Do nip fujos even care anymore?

>Just got confirmed

But we already know it's airing in Summer. 12 episode is the same as S1-S2.

Why?

KyoAni is fucking dead and I want to shit on their grave.

It makes them money

Yes but why? It's just a bunch of pretty boys interacting and sometimes swimming.

Will Makoto and Haruka finally make out?

It'll be okay if only the funposting potential remains good.

Attached: the day a drowned.jpg (1920x2198, 892K)

Because it's a bunch of pretty boys.

Kyoanifags are already use to this. You need something new.

Little did they know it would sell like hotcakes.

Attached: 1515609788534.jpg (680x510, 49K)

>5 years ago
I miss those days

>Kyoani finally learned to count to three
>For Free

I will never understand this cult-like fascination with Full Metal Panic. I watched the first arc and the beginning of the second (when Sosuke has to travel back to his country) before dropping it; I found it boring and uninteresting. Meanwhile Sup Forums puts it in the same pedestal other communities put Evangelion or Dragon Ball Z.

Was it due to being the first mecha anime for a good chunk of Sup Forums's current population?

And guess what everyone, after this shit we'll be getting Gay archery!

Attached: kv2.jpg (1920x1200, 271K)

I doubt that one is going to be successful given how the boys aren't half-naked all the time unlike the Frees.

We're already gonna have a new season of FMP so I don't think it's as bad as before.

Won't be surprising if they make another season of Hibike after the movies at this point.

Looks boring.

You gotta let the people at KyoAni animate something relevant to their interests. You know they have a higher amount of women than any other studio, they're probably tired of animating girls all the time.

Watch Fumoffu

And here I thought this franchise was dead

KyoAni will find a way

youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA

It airs before the archer club anime? Interesting.

Attached: 1378313899412.gif (480x270, 553K)

This is, no shit, the first fully Kyoani show that has ever made it to season 3.

Attached: 1373471973978.jpg (359x296, 55K)

No.

Will any kyoani show this year flop?

They got the fujo in their hands. So no.

I can't believe KyoAni actually learned to count to 3 and it was trash like this that made it happen. Sad day.

Let's be honest Anony you've probably not watched Free because it's not even the worst thing Kyoani have done.

Attached: 1405030102825.jpg (292x298, 18K)

Not being worse than Munto or PW is not an achievement.

Free is good, the only thing I'm salty about is Utsumi not directing S3.

So you haven't watched it. Good to know.

She's busy ruining Banana Fish.

s
>Utsumi not directing S3.

That's the best part of about S3.

>pandering trash for fujoshit is good
It's not the worst Kyoani shit but it sure isn't good.

Attached: 1492010962569.png (730x693, 367K)

I can promise you the character dynamics won't be as good as past seasons. Utsumi's obsession with Rin made the characters get involved in interesting ways. Without her, S3 might be just another High Speed.

The past seasons weren't good either with S1 Rin being the shittiest.

Tell me one thing that's wrong with its story. Oh wait, you didn't watch it.

Not him but even Parallel World was more enjoyable for me than Free and its s2. Dunno about Munto though, I haven't seen it. The SoL in Free is just not good because the boys act like little girls, and then they have those hamfisted fujobait scenes like the kabedon one. It just doesn't feel believable and more like empty fan service. Tsuritama is a miles better CBDCT, shame that it'll probably never get another season.

Can't wait for BFfags to shit all over in every episode.

Of course a dumblrina fujo like you would think Free has good writing. As least the ones on Sup Forums aren't as retarded.

Where the fuck did utsumi defenders come from? Everyone shat on her during S1-ES.

Thanks for proving me right. Good night.

Fuck off forever, dumblrshit.

>have no arguments left
>run away
Sasuga tumblrwhale

Attached: 1519819414079.jpg (680x667, 96K)

Yep, everyone on Sup Forums pretty much admits they watch this shit for fanserivce and pandering. No one here ever says the writing or the show is good.

The resolution to Haru's drama in S2 was terrible and I'm still mad. Utsumi used it as an opportunity to shoehorn more Rin instead of giving people a satisfying ending.

FMP had action, comedy, and romance. The characters were fun and you cared about them at the same time. Characters like Kurz and Melissa were great. Chidori was just an Akane-clone though imo. Sousuke did nothing wrong.

I really, really hope so. But unlikely.

I like the swimming. Real nice that they green lit S3 for this.

>More Free
Will we get more Australia scenes?

Who knows.

I sure will. It's not gonna be good for various reasons, the main one it's Utsumi. She should have stayed at Kyoani since many Free! fujos treat her as a goddess, this choice to switch directors was a bad move.

>Violet Boregarden flop so bad they have to come back to fujo pandering show

Attached: Laughing mecha.png (641x480, 369K)

Rin a best

You know Takemoto is going to be doing this to satiate his boilust.

If Takemoto is doing it, chances are it'll be at least decent. I can't handle more Free though.

Attached: 1477329810329.jpg (720x480, 46K)

Not only violet everflop, they come from a frop streak with phantom sales and flop dragon added.

poor monkeymoto

>mom, we're pretending to be retarded on the internet!

>FMP fags mad KyoAni is not doing it, instead doing cute swimming boys, letting Xebec ruin their favorite franchize

See that shape? I am pretty sure it is Sagara Sasuke riding Arbalest

Attached: Free-Season-3-Anime-Announcement[1].jpg (1000x361, 64K)

>pretending
I've got some news for you son

>Evertrash
>FreeS3
>Gay archery
They lost their way.

Attached: 1515610536583.png (194x124, 21K)

Nice. Looking forward to summer now.

I don't remember people shitposting in Free threads, then again when free aired the shitposting problem wasn't as big as it is now. I can't picture retards watching the first 2 seasons only to shit on the 3rd one though so it probably will be fine.

Free is probably the worst Fujoshi show possible. At least the other portray fujo baits and gay men, like Yuri on Ice, idol stuff etc.

Meanwhile Free portrays sexy boys that behave completely like K-On girls.

>Meanwhile Free portrays sexy boys that behave completely like K-On girls.
Picked up

>trash turns out to be trash
Free is shit but no one really watches it because it's some realistic portray. A person has got to have brain problems to think it's good.

Based GodAni always finds a way.

>A person has got to have brain problems to think it's good.
It is actually a decent show. Just like Yuri on Ice was great despite forcing gay. Free on other hand hardly even gay, but overall not as great either - just a decent show. The main irritation reason why i dislike it is specifically that heroes act just like KyoAni girls if they wore male skins.

Haykuu/Yowamushi i don't like, but least they did not had the issue with male characters being genderbend moeblobs.

Who cares, it's 2D it isn't some important issue. Anyway it's already the third season, anyone who dislike that shit should ignore it. There's plenty of new shows every season to watch.

>taking fujopandering garbage seriously

At least the fujos on Sup Forums enjoy it for what it is. The ones that read too much into things be it they love or hate it are retarded.

As said, i don't hate the show. I consider it decent even. However the characters behaving like they do completely ruins immersion and any empathy and association with them.

It's your fault for having expectation other than pandering for fujos.

I still hope that Tsurune will be different. The novel appears decent from reviews.

It just high school SOL drama as per usual.

Nah, it is actual sports anime with very heavy focus on archery mechanics and details. So more in depth than say Hibike is about music.

>It is actually a decent show. Just like Yuri on Ice was great despite forcing gay.
People who keep comparing these two shows must be retarded or watched less than 10 anime. The demographic is basically same, but the contents, the characterization and the plot itself are polar opposite. Also I find the """gay""" more forced in Free!, it's cheap garbage that goes nowhere unlike YOI that somehow delivered.

Hopefully for your sake you're right.

What would new even be? A furry anime by Kyoani?

It's just telling that user to think up something new to trigger kyoanifag as bringing up Free doesn't do much now.

Is this archery?

Attached: 1508759601647.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Yes but that's the yuri kind. Homo archery might be slightly different.

Banana Fish is confirmed 24 episodes though.

Yeah I know but I wonder if this is even possible. Kyoani can't do dark and serious series for their life so I guess the only thing they could do to shock others would be that or some fucking bara anime.

No, this is

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/964411366869094400

>2 cour of UTSUMI A SHIT posting
Can't wait.

I can see a new movie after s3 to wrap up everything definitely. Not necessarily a recap movie. Mark my fucking word.

The latest movie already released and it already is finale, set after their graduations and moving on after swimming.

Is there a single person who's excited about this?

But we don't know if s3 restarts from that point, do we? I think if the sales are gonna be good they won't stop milking it.

Will Rei and Nagisa finally start dating?

>implying they haven't been dating since S1 they're the only good canon couple
Also Rei best boy

Attached: Freegays.gif (500x280, 919K)

>Also Rei best boy
My African brother from another Mother.

You have amazing taste, Satan

Attached: 217c7e2070b2e6b9bee490821fb5b9a2.jpg (640x960, 70K)