Kokkoku

Opinions on this series? I really like it

Attached: juri being cheeky.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

COMING IN

It's a good song, at first I thought it would be some bizarre SoL series.

COMING OUT

Gotta say the show's OP and ED are really good.

better than B

i want to make Juri a single mother by coming in and coming out!

Considering the way they took the stalled world and the heralds and such, it could have been a lot more action shlocky, but they have kept it on a fairly even keel, and by doing so have kept it interesting. Basically they set a low beginning and kept raising the stakes. Aside from some jarring humor attempts, I've enjoyed it.

It's kind of sad that the father is so useless.

It really was, but if we ended up with every member of the family developing some weird power or having impact they'd probably run out of ideas. They were already stretching it with the other chick getting powers. Basically dad and the older hikki brother ended up being useless.

love the kite ass style

I thought they were going to do something with the dad when he so easily summoned the herald with his killing intent. Like, that was the start of some dark thing that would happen to him. Inevitably he just kills the badguy with a sword with no hesitation, and that was it, but even that was done more comically than seriously. I don't know. He was just a confusing addition.

Unfortunately, Umetsu only gets to do the ED. The original character designs are his, but the chief animation doesn't follow his style closely at all.

i like how fast everything happened
BAM CHILD/NEET ABDUCTION
BAM TIMESTOP GRANDPA
BAM TIMESTOP BADGUYS
BAM TIMESTOP MONSTER
BAM TELEPORTING GRANDPA
despite its flaws this shit fuckin moves
also the fact that there's no "cool" characters is refreshing. just an average lower class family

>no "cool" characters
slow down

Attached: 1518569614842.jpg (764x720, 102K)

Majima (blue haired girl) could fit that bill in the first episodes.

Also, what the fuck happened in the last one

Shit anime. Mediocre manga.

Fucking secondaries.

Underrated and underappreciated gem of the season.
That said, it could've done better with it's pacing.

Attached: 1520296464458.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

I'm surprised it doesn't have more following considering how consistently good it is. But maybe there are better series this season (I'm only watching Fraxx, CCS and Violet Evergarden along with this).

>I'm only watching Fraxx, CCS and Violet Evergarden along with this
If you didn't add CCS and the general tone, I'd almost swear this was bait.

Attached: 1520382396575.png (366x417, 103K)

I'm a normie and can't into anime. Got any recomendations?

I thought I was the only one watching it. It's not spectacular, but I've been thoroughly enjoying it.

>normie
>Got any recomendations
I can't tell if you're just trying to get a (you) out of me, or you're genuinely this clueless

I liked it. Some cool ideas and some of the funniest scenes of the season but also really flat and lifeless at times, which is kind of expected of the time stop gimmick but still. It has a really good op and a very strange ed (but girls in lingerie is appreciated).

It's kinda intresting how small scale it stays with the premise. It's an up and downside at the same time.
Some episodes after 6 could be directed a bit better.
Opening is really good.

AOTS for me, and I watch a lot of shows this season. Really unique structure. I can’t recall any anime/manga having only a single arc throughout 12 eps/8 volumes. The emphasis on family bonds is different from most action oriented seinen.

>just an average lower class family
This too.

>just an average lower class family
That's kind of cool in itself, actually.

I'm surprised how quickly the villain jobs to them while in the hulk mode.

Maybe I'm clueless? I started watching anime this year and basically I just randomly choose series on HS.

Kokkuku was a nice surprise.
Black clover, not so much.

Okay. In the spirit of being nice, two things.
1. Never fucking use the word "normie". the word is normalfag
2. Sup Forums doesn't give out requests, that's what is for

>last episode
Even before reading the raws I thought it was fairly obvious that Sagawa turned into a baby because he’s gonna be raised by Juri. He’s never really had a loving family like Juri did (just the burden without the bond). Rather than punishing him for it or using it to excuse him the mangaka is giving him a second chance.

every since sagawa turned into a monster, it's been shit

such a dissapointment

>I thought it would be some bizarre SoL series.
that would have been way better. How much time did we waste on these boring ass villains?

I like Mezzo Forte better.

>Underrated and underappreciated gem of the season.
that would be beatless

this show is just trash

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Beatless - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.31_[2018.03.17_05.25.22].jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Beatless is only good for Kouka.

what more does it need?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Beatless - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.15_[2018.03.17_05.24.31].jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Its pretty shit and I've already dropped it, but I love Juri.

>thread
arigato

Attached: 2018-03-18 kokkoku fish.png (1280x720, 752K)

it was pretty crazy when i realized the entire show took place in a single moment

but what would happen if someone really did live in stasis forever? wouldn't society freak out if all of their food suddenly vanished and a ton of excrement appeared?

Attached: 1439593088830.jpg (684x684, 86K)

>Oh shit, is that the guy who did Mezzo Forte? I love his style I should...
>Unfortunately, Umetsu only gets to do the ED. The original character designs are his, but the chief animation doesn't follow his style closely at all.

nevermind

They still didn't explain who is the blond girl in the first episode.

I really like Juri.

It's okay.