Berserk chapter 83

Have you guys even read it? What was the purpose of this chapter and why wasn't it published?

Attached: Chapter_83.jpg (1276x933, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=9513.msg166308#msg166308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To establish that Griffith did nothing wrong.

But rape is wrong

Because it spoils everything. Everyone is dancing on the palm of god's hand.
Griffith is IoE's tool, his destiny, everything surrounding him was manipulated to the point where he has basically no agency of his own (thus did nothing wrong).
It feeds off people's despair. Griffith was programmed to create that fantasy utopia of his Guts will make him fall, thus unwittingly plowing the humanity into another dark age. Plot twist being he was a pawn as well all along.

Everyone who didn't pick up berserk recently has read it. It was removed because it spoiled everything establishing some really hard truths about how that world works. I think it was a dumb move to cut it, it was very fitting and I liked it.

No rape if Casca enjoyed it

Attached: DYvV-VVU0AAgceo.jpg (741x1080, 308K)

post chapter

Google it

Enjoyed..

Attached: tumblr_ourfwi6Hf41u2w5ido1_500.gif (498x372, 2.74M)

Fucking Monkey's Paw.

>Berserk gets movies
>utter garbage
>Berserk gets a new anime
>utter garbage
>Guts gets off the boat and they fix Casca
>Miura switches to digital, art looks fucking terrible

>Miura switches to digital, art looks fucking terrible
He's learning at least, the new chapter had some really good spreads.

As long as the story quality does not go down I'm happy.
The artists wrist is gonna break off from what I hear.

the last chapter really had some very good panel

Is this the chapter where he gets up on that demon king tree and its face is right in the middle?
I could swear i read that shit years ago but then it just vanished somewhere.

Miura probably realized he revealed too much and tried to put the genie back into the lamp. Might as well be canon considering how it still makes everything fit to this day.

What would happen if Miura changed what the idea of evil is when he reintroduces it?

It's blatant Miura lost the balls to make the ending he had in mind a long time ago.

According to Miura, it revealed too much too quickly. The IoE transforms Berserks scale into something totally different, and at the point of reveal we were already being introduced to the God Hand and massive dimensional bullshit. So I think it was a good idea to cut it out for now, until we got more flesh behind the God Hand and then learn about the one puling the strings.

>According to Miura
[citation needed]

IOE dwarfs Griffin, the whole Godhand even

>Everyone is dancing on the palm of god's hand.
Except for Guts

skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=9513.msg166308#msg166308

If there's an IoE, is there its opposite?

Attached: mwingandmwang.jpg (605x418, 67K)

Q8: Could you describe an average day in your studio? How many hours each day do you work?

I start working at 2:00 PM and I finish at 7:00 AM. Of course, the time I spend eating is included. I work 15-16 hours everyday, without holidays.

Holy shit. I feel bad for getting upset over the histuses now

New chapter next month?

>I used "Falcon" from the great name of the “Millennium Falcon" ship in Star Wars.

Maybe. Not likely though.

That's pretty standard for a Mangaka