Black Clover

Noelle a cute

Attached: 1521653773619.png (941x960, 919K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/o_ihs_oy/status/957073100515950595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mods don't delete pls.

Charmy a cute

Attached: charm.png (519x438, 58K)

When will Charlotte win the Yami?

Elfs were a mistake

How many hours until spoilers?

test

Where are the BCbros?

Probably thought there wasn't going to be any new thread and peaced out

What are some things you want to see in the manga, but know will never happen?
>mfw Rebecca will never get a power up and become relevant

NOELLE A QUEEN

Attached: fad040c343d567812f4dab21255397c6812e2de0_hq.jpg (668x668, 133K)

>inb4 you get tabata'ed and it actually happens

And for your question: strangely i dont have anything i really want, it should stay as enjoyable as it has always been. Thats already enough for me.

Mx0 did this first, but it would have amazing potential in BC.
In Mx0 the MC can't use magic, but only a magic nullifying card. Hence he got a card that could absorb magic but only release it back in small amounts. To absorb the magic, he needed to touch the card towards the spell but since the Black Plate is supposed to be a secret, he needs to get hit by the magic for him to absorb it.
It would be amazing if Asta could have some kind of magic USB implement. No matter if it's 1/10th of the original spell's power, with his powerlessness he could use it in more inventive ways like Taiga did in Mx0.

Attached: m0 plate and black plate.png (828x750, 78K)

That's literally his second sword, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

I don't remember his 2nd sword absorbing any spell of Noelle's. It was Noelle doing her bit then Asta could suddenly use a water getsuga.

It was implied that it was the mana of Noelle that Asta previously absorbed.
My guess is that it will be implemented as Asta absorbing a particular element via his sword and than attacked with a energy-slash.

I don't remember that happening though. He literally got the sword just minutes before. The sword didn't have the opportunity to absorb any of Noelle's mana since Noelle didn't have any chance of firing a spell at Mars, she was taken out early.

Seems we're back to the usual.

Everyone's waiting for the leaks now.

Everyone's asleep

She truly is!

Attached: black_clover__noelle_silva_1_by_kyokoyuikogts-dbu5hyl.jpg (844x947, 123K)

>She truly was...The Black Clover.

Elfs make me A N G R Y

ASTA A KING

Noelle is so cute!

Attached: Noelle_disguised_as_a_waitress.png (483x479, 373K)

We're also sleeping. Just woke up minutes ago.

I forget she has tiddies just as big as mimosa

Attached: noelle bulshing.png (848x548, 215K)

I wonder if Asta will ever think about Kahono's question again. The first time he responded with "I like Noelle, I guess!!" but it was clearly not meant in the context of romance. Asta can't go the whole story crushing on Sister Lily. He has to end thinking up Mimosa or Noelle or even Rebecca at some point.

Attached: Kahono_Character_Profile.png (764x1200, 906K)

>Just as big as Mimosa's
No, Noelle's are smaller. And it actually gives her a much better body balance than Mimosa.
I'd even say that she has the best figure in the manga (along with Fana and Charlotte), at least in my opinion.

But Mimosa has the cutest face.

Mimosa is nowhere near as cute as Noelle.

Attached: Black-Clover-07_13.42_2017.11.24_15.19.01_stitch.jpg (1278x1660, 457K)

I think you go that backwards user.
Mimosa is cuter, but Noelle is sexier.

No way, Mimosa is a fat cow.

No one is as cute as Noelle!

Attached: boastful noelle.png (548x466, 81K)

stop talking about Noelle and Mimosa

What else do you want us to talk about?
Yuno and Asta?

if you're gonna talk about the grills then at least make your posts more than just "x is cute!!!!!"

CHARMY FORMA VERDERA

Attached: Charmy_getting_irritated.png (359x600, 181K)

>watching Black Clover

Attached: 1516575711824.png (1104x1080, 527K)

Except we read Black Clover you fool

Attached: 14-15.png (1789x1300, 954K)

Attached: e944d0fdc509aa86f1fca2e0d70c7dac.png (859x544, 215K)

>reading Black Clover

Attached: 1517363650934.png (415x501, 161K)

>he didn't notice the constant BC threads over the last week

he will fall for Sally when she deus ex her true body

So, any spoilers or we just wait?

Of course he didn’t. He’s a shitposter from Sup Forums. They are well known for not reading or watching any comics and cartoons and instead just bitching and whining about even things they “like”.

We just wait til 3 AM. Pretty sure we very rarely get spoilers. Probably better this way given the fast pacing.

>we get to see this animated soon

jesus how the fuck does her costume works?

>He’s a shitposter from Sup Forums
I guess he's famous then?

Attached: MR-334276-655457-7.jpg (1200x880, 281K)

>15 y/o
how can she and Mimosa have tits so big for her age

So adorable

Attached: 11.png (894x1300, 253K)

does this help?

Attached: DQxbEFVUMAA8IYp.jpg (600x838, 62K)

At least the anime gave us meme chef

Attached: chef.jpg (661x422, 33K)

i didn't know this meme was even in japan

That was after Mars, iirc somewhere in the underwater arc in the fight against Vetto.

No he absorbed Noelle's magic against Mars too

This anime is W O K E. Which is a really realllllly bad thing. I still laughed my ass off anyway.

True but he unleashed it only against Vetto iirc.

He unleashed it against Mars.

>Vetto
Please stop saying that. His name is Vet.

that's his nickname buddy boy
He used it on Mars as well. It was the first time ever used it.

He did? Must reread that fight than.

the black clover games actually looks really good.
compared to the boku no hero and 7 deadly sins game.

NNT game is crap but MHA game looks like it could be pretty tight.

Attached: DWjNpJQX0AAvVcH.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

I miss the first Black Clover OP and ED

maybe but from the gameplay iv seen the gameplay just looks like worse ninja storm.
expecially the animations.

I miss the first ED too but I love both openings. Can't stop listening to them.

Attached: tumblr_p4ervt3Mbz1svq50wo2_r1_500.gif (500x282, 1.48M)

I just hope Quartet Knights is fun. So far it looks like Shinobi Strikers but better. It seems to be anime only content so I hope they add Leopold and Mars as playable characters. We'll probably even get Licht and the Third Eye since that arc is starting soon.

Attached: Black-Clover-Quartet-Knights-PV-Init_12-17-17_003-600x338.jpg (600x338, 58K)

When are we getting the next jump all stars? I want to beat up Naruto with Astaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I miss the 1st OP too. My favorite parts would be when the chorus starts and it shows the main three followed by the black bulls and Noelle's sequence in the water (especially the wet and jiggle physics :^) )

Spoilers SOON

it's a hero shooter but a battle Royale and it seems pretty great.

>wanting another shit game like all-stars
HARUKAA MIRAI E IMA KAKEDASHITAN DAAA

Reminder Pierrot used a big budget and their best animators for Pic related while leaving BC with a semi-low budget

Attached: 719.png (540x764, 568K)

Magic

actually the budget isn't the problem, speedwatcher. The problem is the animation team being understaffed as fuck.
mobile.twitter.com/o_ihs_oy/status/957073100515950595
This is one of the animators tweeting about how burnt out he is at only episode 17

>Magical Girl Boy
>watching little girls transform into big buffed handome men
godammit Pierrot
who the fuck asked for this? fujos?

Its being done by Pierrot+ it won't affect the main studio

I've been thinking about picking this series up for her. If she's a qt tsundere then consider me sold.

>Animation Production: Pierrot Plus
>Plus
I am confused now

watch the anime dubbed or read the manga

Watch it dubbed or pick up the manga. Also yes, she's a qt tsundere but she's actually useful and has good development unlike most shounen heroines

Attached: 07d2b0ac8aaabb0a7f764701e49c56da.jpg (1600x1174, 763K)

How's the manga in comparison to the anime? Does the anime follow the manga well or does it fly off into original territory?

Man, I decided to read the last chapter again with the Viz translation
I never realised how bad Mangastream's is.

It has some filler in the first 14 episodes but honestly the first arc of BC is its weakest and the filler helps with that. After that, it cuts the filler and just follows the manga straight up. The 2 main issues with the anime are the animation and recap. Every episode had some recap but it varies a lot. One episode might recap the last 5 fucking minutes of the previous episode for no reason and then suddenly no recap at all in the next episode. As for the animation, its not horrible but its painfully mediocre. The animation team for BC is extremely understaff (thanks Pierrot) and has a cancerous schedule to follow. I'd say binge the manga and then watch the anime episodes dubbed as they come out.

Attached: 1fb6f9e7f4a06dae01d4437fcf348547.png (435x645, 195K)

The anime is shit. It completely fucks the perfectly good pacing of the mango. The second episode has unnecessary FILLER. That should tell you how bad the anime is.
I say avoid it and read the mango. It’s superior in every form.

The manga is alot better in my opinion but I tend to prefer shounen manga to shonen anime.
The action scenes seem pretty budgeted, the ost isn't particularly great or anything and the characters look better in the manga (subjective)
Really though you won't miss much by watching the anime and the pacing is so fast abit of filler would be nice (of which the anime doesn't have that much of).

Attached: 66_12.png (890x1300, 462K)

>Same 25 IPs as yesterday

Attached: IT'S KINO.jpg (478x416, 77K)

Thanks for the info user.
I've always been in the minority here and like anime filter so long as it's just some comfy sol stuff and doesn't go too crazy with entire original arcs. Looking at you railgun. The manga sounds good too, I'll hit both up.

The last thread had around 60-70 by the end of it. Try checking threads more than onc, retard.

Don’t you get tired of saying the same shit every thread?

>she's a qt tsundere but she's actually useful and has good development unlike most shounen heroines
Most shounen heroines have tsundere personality like her but usefulness varies on a case by case basis so I don't think all of them are useless as long they're from manga serialized outside of WSJ.

Think of it like a much more manageable One Piece style of filler
They don't really go add an entire new cast of characters or a whole new arc but simply show more of the detour.

A good example is from episode 2
While in the manga Asta and Yuno got to the capitol within a few panels the anime showed more of their journey and more of the city itself.
I should note, I've never actually watched One Piece, I've just read this is how it handles filler.

Attached: get lost.png (673x780, 331K)

Absolutely based.

Sounds perfect.

at this point can we say Noelle is more dere for Asta than tsun?
she seems pretty damn aware of her feelings at this point and even attempts to seduce him every here n there.
>ima make that idiot drool for me!

Honestly I view the real Licht as a pretty cool dude. He and the first ME wanted peace. So it's very out of character if the first ME killed his own sister as well as his best buddy. The killer can't be Licht, because his original magic was sword magic, not light magic. As we saw in the previous two chapters, it can't be someone like Liar as well, nor any other elf.

My take on this is the following: There is a third party involved here. Someone learned about the peace bettween elves and humans and didn't want that happening. So there was a plan to frame the humans for killing the elves. And since only the first ME had known the location, the rat must have been from the elves. That rat probably informed this third party of the location of the elf tribe and planned the attack. I'm guessing that Licht somehow finds out what is happening but when he does, the killings start and the only thing he could do, is to cast reincarnation magic in order to preserve his people in order for them to battle against this third party enemy one day. After killing all the elves, this third party enemy goes against the humans and get's killed by the first ME. So I'm 100% postitive that the original idea of the Real Licht was not to reincarnate his people so that they can kill the humans, but rather together with the humans, they will battle this thrid party enemy and defeate him/them once and for all. I think that the third party enemy is/are the demons. That's the only way I see it. I may be wrong.

Attached: 5a7445bae26dd.png (925x1300, 234K)

for sure. now she's needs to work on making Asta become aware of his own feelings. and that will be the harder task.

how do you make someone else become aware of their romantic feelings