Shows Sup Forums tricked you into watching

they don't even play music that much outside of fuwafuwa, all they do is drink tea and eat cake 5/10

Attached: K-ON!! - 17 - Large 02.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqNdokkQ_a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 38.png (1280x720, 865K)

overhyped kyoani garbage, shills will never stop shilling for it tho

I wonder how many weebs thought they could go buy a gee-tar and magically become as good as the keions become after twelve weeks.

Speak up. I know at least one of you retards did it.

Not even mad that I’m watching it though. Just definitely what I was not expecting.

Attached: D7C47ED8-316C-4130-A88A-FFB9544D751D.png (250x188, 66K)

>all they do is drink tea and eat cake
So exactly what Sup Forums told you about the show?

They play a lot of music. You didn't watch it.

K-on characters at least were cute and you cared about them to some extend
here is a dozen of annoying cunts blatantly made up by marketing department in order to sell spergs more shit to hotglue on

Attached: 1414.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

please. k-on at least has music. now euphonium on the other hand is literally just drama. why that pile of shit is even labeled "music" is beyond me.

literally me

after watching K-On I practiced guitar everyday for a few months but my strings came out of tune and i bought replacements but fucked up putting them on and im too embarrassed to take it to a music shop to have them do it.

also i cant play if there's anyone else in the house and my roommates are almost always here.

But Love Live delivered on the music, in a way that K-On didn't.
And since both series have cute girls and are similar in many other aspects, that's probably the main reason why LL could attain breakout success even outside of otaku circles.

Of course it'd be unfair to expect an animation studio (even one of Kyoani's caliber) to also be professional producers, but I wouldn't mind closer collaborations beyond merely OSTs and character songs.

This is nihilistic garbage. No nuance at all.
It's great. I'm sorry to hear it's not to your liking

Attached: 1499105950832.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

user, you have shit taste.

I too fell for it. If only I had lurked the threads back in 09 before picking it up I would've realized many of the idiots praising it were also saying it was their first anime then I could've thrown their opinion in the trash.

>Oh I want to die. Please feel sad for me.
Maybe you should join them.
Texhnolyze did a much better job at caring for the protagonist in 6 episodes than that dumb anime,

Attached: 1521061339374.jpg (1600x1200, 259K)

Did we watch the same show? If anything they wanted to survive because they kept looking for supplies.

I'll admit I didn't finish it but they were one of the most unlikable characters I've had the displeasure of watching.

Attached: 1513153476127.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

At least things happen in Love Live, plus it has the best girl Nico.

>I'll admit I didn't finish it
Fucking kill yourself right now.

Attached: Fuck off.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

Twelve weeks with diligent one hour per day practice is enough to learn how to play powerchord or open chord songs and simple solos. Keyword is diligent. You just need to find a good teacher or at least internet guide.

Sup Forums also "trick me" to watch keion. And I can not be happier. It's a masterpiece. I'm a girl and not a idolfag, and although I have already experienced what appears in keion, it seems to me a super well done series, which transmits as a great majority doesn't know how to do. I think this show is super relatable.

I guess you don't know how to appreciate a good show when it's in front of you. Plus it's false, keion have music, simply this is not the goal of the series. About eupho, this is a blatant lie. Euphonium is a drama series but it's focused in music.

Sorry, love live can't compete in characterization. In Love live the characters are animeish as fuck. I'm glad you love your serie but you should be more objective...

>I'm a girl
Stopped reading right there

Attached: 1494883322457.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Autism

>He can’t even replace strings by himself
Have you considered the possibility that the true issue here is that you’re retarded?

Fairly believable. Only a woman would type a post like that.

I don't like Love Live, I love Nico though.

>you should be more objective...
you should be less of a faggot

You are actually retarded, replacing strings isn't even hard. Just look up a youtube tutorial.
Also if you are self-learning the best advice is to learn basic chords and barre chords before doing scales since you can still be a musician even without being a good lead guitarist.

>you should be more objective
Love Live is objectively better in every aspect. There.

Hope you get the strings fixed soon... it’s a lot of fun to play music

Rhythm guitar is ass, I can't strum to save my life.

If you can't play rhytm you can't play lead.

I can play fingerstyle though or bass.

On time? I doubt it.

And the pleb filter caught another one.

A lot of people say the reason girls like K-on is because of the well written, realistic characters, but that's bullshit. Girls like K-on because they can self insert into girls who do music, the actual quality doesn't matter.
It's like saying people liked .hack//Sign for the deep themes about identity, depression and social interaction. No. The real reason people liked .hack//Sign was because it was about an MMO.
You can see girls don't like K-on because it's good because the superficially similar, but total garbage Love Live is even more popular than K-on ever was. Girls do not magically have good taste, they love poorly written, trash character in trash anime just as much as males do.

Yeah, but K-On! is good. People can like good things and bad things.

Yes, K-On is good. But people often use the big female fanbase to illustrate how good it is, which is wrong. The female fanbase doesn't care about quality, they just want to self insert into a music group. K-on is good, but its popularity among female fans has nothing to do with that.

>Oh I want to die. Please feel sad for me.
You're retarded, aren't you?

This is a really stupid meme. It reminds me of "Navi is so annoying, right guys?" and "The Water Temple was so hard, right guys?" discussion about Ocarina of Time - demonstrable nonsense and hyperbole that has been pushed so hard in online discussions that people just accept it as true by default.

K-On is a show about a club, and pretty much every episode, especially in the first season, explicitly resolves around some aspect of that club's set-up, maintenance, recruitment, or performance.

No. I couldn't stand those insufferable characters and the lack of nuance or subtlety in the show.

Attached: 1499567639165.jpg (1440x810, 152K)

>insufferable characters
>lack of nuance or subtlety in the show.
(You)

Just pluck or strum the strings silently(softly), seriously or even just try playing outside I guess . If electric, buy headphones with amplifier adapter or even just turn the volume of the amp down.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqNdokkQ_a0

this wasn't a ylyl thread goddamnit, lost

london

Hunter x Hunter (2011). I had watched the '99 anime and I remenber not liking it. But when the new anime came out people started acting like it was some masterpiece, and when I learned that Netero had a fight I got all excited and decided to rewatch it. In the end it wasn't worth it.

Attached: 1494930095528.png (400x480, 196K)

There were maybe 3 or 4 good episodes in the bunch, and the rest were all shit.
>inb4 2deep4u

Attached: thumb-1920-748398.png (1920x1264, 2.79M)

I hate you!

Attached: 1521688861085.jpg (650x800, 152K)

retard
kys

>inb4 2deep4u
Your right, it is too deep for you. Anyone with a brain will be able to understand at least the plot and the "lol, mother issues" shit that is 3deep5u only adds to the show.

Attached: 1517782790935.png (754x719, 608K)

Patlabor OVA
Patlabor TV (dropped)
Serial Experiments Lain
Gunsmith Cats
Devilman
Diebuster
FLCL
and more

Attached: myanimelist3.png (611x2450, 240K)

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>all they do is drink tea and eat cake
That's the point.

>my opinion is irrelevant because i have no idea what i'm talking about but i'll let you put up with my autistic screeches anyway

yeah I did it, it helps that I already had a background in music
and it isnt really that hard to play k-on songs, ive practiced every day for something like 2 months and I can already play them

I'd say I'm tired of your insufferable rants when you don't even know what you're talking about.

How can someone drop SSR for lacking nuance but shill VEG

People who can't wrap their heads around people having different opinions.

Attached: 1509902999552.jpg (200x200, 16K)

It's fine as long as you're consistent