Would you use it?

Would you use it?

Attached: 1521635457557.png (1075x1080, 656K)

i would kill all human

how do you get the mouth to open?

Attached: c70f20533931e132d6530da8ed66830b_0x0.png (500x500, 119K)

Lick it

Lick it

Lick it

Lick it

Lick it

what if i fucked the beherito

Redd it

Sunny side up

It's a metaphor for what you have to do to be successful in real life so in a sense I have already used it.

it has huge teeth. it would probably bite your dick off

Maybe if I'm the only apostle in the world.
But even them a simple bomb or a tank can kill me if I fuck too much with humans.

you sold out everyone you knew who was dear to you? interesting

No lol. Then my mom will be in eternal hell.

No way, since it would automatically doom me to eternity in the vortex when I die.

Attached: Berserk_v11_p232.png (1225x1800, 508K)

Then don't die?

than dont die you little bitch.

What a pointless thread. The behelit waits until the person that's destined to use it is at their most vulnerable state before giving them the choice. Asking us at any other moment is pointless because we aren't desperate.

>we aren't desperate.
Why are you here then?

You'll die eventually anyway. Even if you got to live a bilion years it still wouldn't be worth an eternity there.

If you're not on the level of Ganishka, you're just some shitty beast.
A tank can kill you. It's not worth it in modern times.

>a simple bomb or a tank can kill me
Agreed. It's not a great time in history to become a huge target, while living in the age of the semi-automatic rifle. Apostles would be royally fucked on this day and age

Attached: 81CoqqfxpaL._SL1500_.jpg (1328x1500, 225K)

>we aren't desperate.
soon

I like anime and manga

I can’t. I don’t have anything in my life worth sacrificing

Attached: CDBCF54E-225E-4C15-A919-C7FABBC80F97.png (322x340, 69K)

>You'll die eventually

you dont know that.

You can sacrifice us

Give it a Tenga paint job.

If a single person like Guts can kill apostoles, chances are you'll eventually get fucked by someone. The longer you live the higher the chance. You'd slip eventually for sure, and as I said it honestly wouldn't matter how long you'd manage to avoid it, it wouldn't be worth an eternity in hell.

Dude, you don't fuck it, you stick it up your ass and wait for an eclipse so that your ass get pleasured by the ass screams.

>t.didn't read berserk
you can hide in human form

how about this site?

Of course. Even if my apostle form is snail with legs, the potentially eternal life is still worth the deaths of everyone I know.

If I get a cool powers like Rosine - making slaves out of humans and flight and be sneaky about it, maybe.
But you need to be a cool person for that, otherwise you will be snail apostille.

Attached: dBdpaA1.jpg (297x415, 63K)

So what, I just turn into monster to eat some stupid humans from time to time and then hide?
What's the point in that?

no

yes

>you can hide in human form
Yeah, and the second you decided to go "supersayan apostle" to go on a rampage for blood, you'd get your head blown off, so what's the use? Even the Godhand would be scared shitless to fuck with humanity right now

Attached: high caliber.jpg (1920x1080, 980K)

How the fuck do you turn into this?
Even Wyald, the most pathetic human, turned into the coolest monkey in the house.

>What's the point in that?
to live forever

No
Void can warp space and time

By barely having shit to sacrifice.

>How the fuck do you turn into this?
Casuality

>sacrifice something worthless

In my mind, snail guys was some great king and he turned into this as a joke.

It's only worthless if you see us as worthless. Good job future snail with legs.

Nah, remember when skullknight stabbed femto with his behelith sword and it totally hit femto and killed him and the manga ended?

Lol, just need the right weapon to kill the godhand brah, guns brah, the creatures that are literally made out of ideas and can't physically exist in the same plane of existence as people can be killed with 9mm of lead even while humans routinely survive being shot with 9mm rounds

Attached: lol only 9mm.jpg (634x354, 67K)

Honestly that's probably what Laius would turn into if he sacrificed the rest of the party, he'd be running around as a snail on legs explaining how he's technically a type of dragon to other apostles and random people.

Attached: I really do love dragon.png (305x336, 57K)

>Casuality
>tfw predestined to become a snail with legs

Attached: 1516883303100.jpg (742x720, 52K)