The TV anime to “High Score Girl” airs July 2018

What year is it again?

ryokutya2089.com/archives/8915

Attached: h.jpg (1280x1819, 279K)

looking forward to snk getting btfo by capcom sponsorship

what?

Wait, I thought this adaptation was dropped because of some legal rights or some sort.

those were resolved a year or two ago, was it ever revealed what studio was meant to be in charge of this?

Oh, so it WILL actually happen? Did not expect that, even after they've dealt with legal problems.

>still five or something chapters behind

if they had the production stuck at a certain point I don't see why not revive it, the magazine this is running in doesn't have much else to warrant an anime at the moment

Thanks for reminding me that I'm like 8 chapters behind. I need to catch up.

Holy fuck, how did they manage to pass all the licensing issue and drama ?

And who is gonna voice Oono ?

Isn't this one of the shows on the "troll" chart that's been coming true with things like OPM and R3? What's next, Door Punch?

This another super cute lolixshota series? We've been getting a pretty lucky string of those adapted lately, haven't we?

The autor hates snk games and love Vsav its ok

>What's next
Yokohama Kaidashi kikou
Tsukihime
Yotsubato

>Best girl didn't won
So we will watch to suffer again?

>Yotsubato

HAHAHAHAHA

>Yotsubato
The only way they could ever make a worthy anime would be to gather all the staff from Kyoani and JC that worked on Nichijou and Azumanga and to give them a buttload of money and as much time as they need. Literally no other team could do this.

Attached: bliss.jpg (870x882, 689K)

Yes, things are fine now. It would make sense to find out more details at Anime Japan.

>Yotsubato
I thought the author doesn't want an anime.

the only drama came from then jap owned post bankrupt SNK

the drama resolved after post sale chink owned SNK dropped the charges to save face and rebuild the image of the company which somewhat worked since the new KOF was well received

People always say that but I've never actually seen a source to those claims.

FUCK YEAH!

Did she even speak? I'm like 10 chapters behind so I don't know

Looks like the world just doesn't want me to consider spending my time on anything but anime. I can't even list all the great shit that is airing 2018 or was announced recently, holy shit.

>new KOF was well received

But is shit.

>t.scrub

she makes some noises and few spoken lines later on

Looks like shit but plays well, basically better than Shit Fighter V

Oh, is it coming back? Gods be praise.

I thought it was owned by koreans.

they originally were going to sell it to koreans but a HK group scooped it up with a chinese web dev company in a joint cooperation

NICE

Deen

Attached: 1519551929756.jpg (255x244, 9K)

People are still butthhrt about the SNK thing?
Depending on who you believe SNK either got contacted and never replied or they were never contacted at all about their characters being used in the manga/series. They found out because the anime staff wanted to make sure things were OK with them. Technically they were within their right to sue what with their IPs already being used in the manga without their explicit consent.

If I'm lucky Lucifer no Samidare

That's news to me. I always assumed playmore was korean.

Are there any raws for chapters beyond 44?

All 3 of those *technically* have an anime already.

I really hope they get a good chara designer.

This is probably the one manga I wouldn't mind the anime having a drastically different artstyle.

SNK sued the author / publisher for seemly using references to their games without permission, publisher claims otherwise, the manga was put on a short hiatus because of that, people even feared it would've gotten cancelled.

Fans got pissed at SNK because the references to their properties were minimal, Capcom was more prominent in the references and never sued.

No, original artstyle is fine.

They are going to remove 90% of the references which make the entire adaptation pointless.

Speaking of which how did ready player one even managed to get all the license?

>Technically they were within their right to sue
Cuck.

Holy fuck, thought this was vaporware

Just came in to say Oono-ojousama is best girl in this series and you cannot refute this. Her sister comes in a close second followed by Haruo mom. Blonde need not apply.

Attached: 93b10601821e19a2962ba1b32a9d8811.jpg (900x733, 97K)

Time to rewatch pupipo

>Technically they were within their right to sue what with their IPs already being used in the manga without their explicit consent.
Their claim was that the author was using screen captures from the games, much like video game companies are doing to youtube videos and that's a pretty shit claim. Now ask yourself, do magazines like Famitsu, EGM, etc receive legal threats for publishing screen captures of their intellectual properties? What about using their names, likeness, etc in their magazines? No, they don't? But they're directly profiting off the works of game developers & publishers like SNK. Well, isn't that some shit.

koharu btfo

Attached: 00288.jpg (720x1034, 80K)

I love Oono Akira!

Her sister is better.

>They are going to remove 90% of the references which make the entire adaptation pointless.
no?

Never read this. That girl looks smug. Is this another smug manga?

bump