Is there a more pointless and shit character?

>muh boobies
>muh girls
>muh pervert author self-insert

Attached: 43546456.png (239x438, 45K)

the only good thing about his existence is how angry he makes Reddit and Tumblr

otherwise he's useless trash

OP's waifu

faggot detected. Go back to your containment zone fucking soyboy
>>>r/eddit/

I thought it was funny when he was explaining his powers and started crying when he realized how lame he was.

Wait, why? He's an extremely innocent gag character, I can't imagine anyone getting angry over him. I can imagine people disliking the gags he sets up, but not being actually angry at him.

This is the best character in the entire shit show fuck off retard

>femnazis being mad at gag character that also happens to be a kid
it's like being mad at shin-chan

Reddit and Tumblr get irrationally pissed off at him. You should have seen the shitstorm that ensued when he spoke to Eri like a chapter or 2 ago.

Mha is a garbage-tier series with a garbage-tier character.
But this one is Unironeclly the best character in that series

That’s the thing, the gags are never funny. After a while that starts to get on your nerves.

>literally entire gag is that he's a "le pervert"
>show doesn't use that in any way other than him commenting on girls and cliche shit like "LET'S PEEP ON GIRLS OH NO THEY FIGURED OUT BEFORE AND STABBED ME IN THE EYE"
If you want to make a pervert character, then make him do more than this shit. At least make him charismatic and not design him as some shit dwarf with by far the worst design in the show.

He's fucking annoying and so are his fans

he's a great guy
his fight against midnight and his motivation in it were awesome. needs more focus

Pervert character should be like Gintoki. Actually handsome and charismatic guy who is not all "lol pretty lady dominate me" but is also a dom himself.
I'm actually pissed at how pervers are always little bitches that get off being beaten or big ladies dominate them.
Make some variety for once for Christ sake.

They're funny to me

Attached: Mineta.png (1475x416, 255K)

I like how his power seems useless but it's actually incredibly useful for nonlethal takedowns and trapmaking.

Agreed. I don't give a shit about him but it's great that he triggers dumb fucks that take things too seriously and get offended over nothing.

he is literally the perfect self insert character of the average horny teenage kid reading shounen mangas in jump

Fun fact.
"Mineta" in my language literally means "cunnilingus".

In the hands of someone that's good at fighting it'd be insane
Shame he has a manlet body

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: file.png (360x360, 164K)

the fact that he triggers so many people makes him even better

>the official translation didn't change it
Nice.

O, nasi tu byli.

tumblrite detected
Fuck off and never return

Attached: 1516758104552.gif (500x384, 290K)

>implying
Grapist is saiko no hero.

based

how did he even make it to class A? i mean, if the mind controlling-guy made it to B without killing a single robot in the test but scoring perfect in the theory, it means that this thing managed to kil at least an enemy, JUST HOW

mobility kill is still a kill

Maybe because his quirk is too fucking powerful that even All Might wouldn't stand a chance.

I think it's explained in the extras, Mineta stuck his balls in between the joints of the robots. Why he did this, when he's been shown to be a total coward and completely uncreative, is beyond me.

Nobody was scared in the first trial, everyone thought they were completely safe until the gimmick appeared.

>shit series has shitty characters
I see no problem here

He told Eri (rewind loli) that he'll see her in 10 years or some shit like that. Reddit and Tumblr were furious.

How the fuck would you even know that if you're not browsing these sites? Fucking cancer, kys

Thanks for kissing me, though it was a little out of the blue. Someone posted a few screencaps around the time the chapter dropped, so someone was snooping around those sites but it wasn't me.

>He told Eri (rewind loli) that he'll see her in 10 years or some shit like that
Wow what a faggot.
He can't even get being a pervert right if he's too "righteous" to go after kids.

Attached: mineta.png (260x298, 82K)

Thats fucking creepy and Im a pedo.

Mineta is the perfect example of a character who exposes normalfags.

Reddit was angry only ironically.

you mad, ugly woman?

>shown to be a total coward and completely uncreative

He literally had the best Final Exam solo play, which was doubly impressive because he had to sacrifice his chance to lay his head on Midnight's thighs. Mineta is /ourguy/.

Attached: 65233831_p9.jpg (824x1200, 498K)

>pointless and shit character in a shit series full of pointless and shit characters
It's just pottery

People getting triggered by a fictional character and it's so funny. Bless for Minetas existence, because I wouldn't have all the pathetic cries of Tumblr.

I want to see him have a growth spurt and come back looking like an alpha.

user some people had teachers shooting guns at them, or had to fight fucking All Might. 'Hold your breath and run past' is the shittiest exam possible.

>getting this mad over a joke/gag character
This place is no different from reddit or tumblr

Ironically the most inspirational character

Means "blowjob" in mine.

I actually like him and his gags.

My only disappointment is that his ability isn't explored enough.

i'm not mad about him being an ironic charachter but at least make him have some ability that justifies the fact that he is in class A, like pic related

Attached: 26872138_292627011264269_3155414538526916608_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

How did he get into class A-1 again? Did he grape the robots to death?

Teachers were chosen to expose the weaknesses of the individual students, not to murder them. Mineta overcame his own Vietnam.

Attached: 65667748_p1.jpg (2000x2000, 270K)

didn't you hear him mope about being a pussy? He's trying to git gud despite his obvious flaws

only normalfags find him funny or endearing.
He's one of the worst pervert characters out there.

t.reddit

is power is garbage too since all he can do is a simple discharge.
If he could actually manipulate the electricity he emits then he'd be an actual threat.

>Actually handsome and charismatic guy who is not all "lol pretty lady dominate me" but is also a dom himself.
So, Rance?

Attached: 1514386889890.png (519x640, 767K)

so you actually like this shitty "comic" relief?
Also, why does an already light-hearted series with low stakes need comic relief characters?

I think it's an amazing power. I feel like Kaminari is a "skills > power" demonstration on the opposite end of someone like Stain. Kaminari's big attack is pretty incredible, and would defeat nearly anyone including his classmates, but he always winds up in situations where it's bad or just happens to be countered, or he uses it thoughtlessly.

It says volumes that the character who is literally "pander to shonen jump fags" is fucking terrible

He's just a bad character that serves no purpose

rance goes too far with his raping shenanigans

He's the jar jar binks of mha aka a comic relief who isn't funny

His role is to represent the shitty side of world where most people are capable of becoming superheroes and how it exists in the current generation. Sort of lends credence to Stain's outlook.

Still a lame character.

He wouldn't be nearly that bad if he didn't have a habit of screaming very artistically

I don't think he plays that big of a role in the series desu.

Because it makes otakus laugh. That's literally it. They lose their god damn minds over the pervert trope

Attached: m1n3ta.png (125x259, 21K)

>His role is to represent the shitty side of world where most people are capable of becoming superheroes
this just undermines Deku's drama about being quirkless.
It also makes UA look like absolute retards for refusing anyone with a quirk for just not having one but accepting anyone with a quirk even if they're worthless.

The fact that grape fat is still in class A and mind control is not despite what happened at the festival is a fucking joke. Like that's a plot hole

he's not even that much of a gag character lmao they just lump every obligatory boob joke onto him and call it a day. The point of him is to just show another reason for wanting to become a superhero. To get pussy. Which is valid.

>kid who could easily beat fucking AFO isn't hero material
>some scrawny soyboy with an above average quirk at best and no actual heroic qualities whatsoever is
Good god, in retrospect even early on this series writing was complete dogshit.
Even one piece isn't this devoid of making sense and that series thrives on not making sense.

Look if I wanted to see all action stopping right on its tracks so a balding midget can drool over a little girl I wouldn't stay home on Christmas.

Based portuguese

I want him to die a horrifying death that makes Deku go full serious mode but this faggot is likely to become a chad at the very end with girls fawning over him.

because tumblr likes to linger in the bnha threads and hate him with a passion
See: OP

Bitch about endeavor next, Tumblr.

Attached: 1516907520005.png (509x499, 747K)

Endeavor should unironically be in prison tho.

>putting a crazy bitch in her place = loss of the #2 hero who has more cases solved than all might
no sweetie

Like I get it sometimes appealing to tropes can lead to a good increase in merchendizing but it's still stupid

>above average quirk at best
is this bait? hairball is above average?

lel

If he wasn't a midget and had a better looking power I might even like him

Gintoki is just a good character overall

All Might should have smashed his face in some time ago, sadly fujoshis need their muscle daddy.