One Piece

One piece 899: The Final Fortress.

Peros is talking to the other crew members about their fate now that stopping Big Mom from eating the cake is essentially impossible. They have 3 options for how this plays out.

1) She eats the cake and dies, ending their pirate crew.
2) She eats the cake, the poison doesn't work, but it's awful so she wrecks the island anyway.
3) She eats the cake, the poison doesn't work, but it tastes amazing and they all live. (He says this is basically a miracle, and the only way they'll live.)

Peros: Be prepared....our fate lies on how delicious that cake tastes...!!
Stussy and Morgans have escaped from the island already. People are preparing for the worst and trying to evacuate but there doesn't seem to be any chance or way to do so as Big Mom's power Prometheus looms over them. The people of Fuwarin town are cursing Chiffon for bringing the cake to them.

Big Mom arrives and everyone runs from the island. Luffy has arrived safely on the ship, and Chopper begins treatment on him. He makes it sound like they kept *him* waiting. Smoothie is really close now though, and is about to catch up when Judge launches an offensive at her crew.

Judge doesn't speak to Sanji, and instead asks Luffy how he could boldly walk into the territory of one of the yonkou just to save one person. He basically goes on about how Sanji's a failure and only good for cooking saying he has no pride as royalty. Luffy looks surprised --at first impression because he didn't know this about Sanji's past, but then he just thanks Judge for helping them leave and giving them back up.
Totally ignoring Judge's question and pissing him off. He misunderstood Judge's words --he thought he was complimenting Sanji.
Unfortunately they're completely surrounded now, and there's no way to escape. Daifuki attacks the mast and Carrot, but Sanji wards him off.

But then Wadatsumi appears and wrecks the opposing crew, as does Jinbe's pirate crew.

End

Attached: 1517249329011.png (233x159, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15338396
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wadatsumi
What can he even do? Jinbe and Sanji wrecked him easily.

Zenkai boost

Rate this arc on a scale of 1 to 10.

8. Pretty good arc.

9/10

4/10

7.5/10

>IP count didn't move
Hmmm

3/10

Yet that was my first post in this thread. Check your eyes or brain.

8/10

Sure it is

9/10

10/10 if we see big mom's panties before the end.

Attached: Brook_Smoking_in_Movie_10.png (356x677, 449K)

And i've checked you are retard. 11 post, 9 posters we both posted twice.

Shit/10

3/10

strawpoll.me/15338396

Am I white?
Excuse my dirty Cheeto keyboard

Attached: 1521735898479.jpg (351x621, 40K)

>strawpoll
>no captcha
fuck off

>strawpoll.me/15338396
>no 7,5 option
kys

5/7

Meh at best/10

Mutt white? Yeah
Definitely american

pick both 7 and 8

Pick both or decide then, you insecure nigger

>manly hands
Wait is this person trying to pass as a girl?
Oh no kek

spics are not white

>white
56% white

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Katakuri/10

Attached: Katanii.jpg (707x828, 302K)

Why is there a booger on the keyboard you dirty mutt

milk is white.
your not it.
its not play on words.
its play on ignorance.

So luffy's the only one that gets a fight this arc, and 2 to be exact

Attached: lata.jpg (540x226, 75K)

Yes

Yes.
Can I be your 21st BBC?

Attached: eef.png (348x336, 9K)

To be expected from this garbage-tier arc

I'll rate it when next arc ends. I noticed I tend to overestimate arcs while they're airing. I overestimated Dressrosa before.

Attached: DYvTzprV4AYyW3i.jpg (784x1200, 106K)

Hey my keyboard is not dirty.

Sure, as soon as I'm done fucking the first 20.

Attached: DXX30p1UQAMFn23.jpg (800x600, 56K)

I can see this is going to be a good thread.

Attached: 97E8B4E0-3220-4DC8-8013-2E1B2AD4EC36.jpg (828x1200, 283K)

This was straight up a luffy arc in disguise as a Sanji arc

Mine is bigger than theirs. Come on you know you want to be open up by my BBC.
You crave it don't you.

Pedro got a fight. Brook got a fight. Carrot got a fight. Chopper got a fight. Everyone got a fight during the wedding. The Germa 66 are getting a fight. Sanji got two fwo fights against his sibligns (one of them offscreen). There was also a lot of skirmishes for everyone

I don't think you know what "fight" means in the context of a shounen

Chapter when

Attached: cryingbrule.jpg (167x206, 25K)

What are you Latina? Latina girls love BBC too

5/10
I hope there's still more. It's the least complete arc I have ever read. What about Germa 666's fight? What happened to Dogtooth? Is Sanji finally going to do something, will he get a power up like tech boots? I have a lot more questions, but I'm playing it safe for now and just saying that it's average.

>those creepy fingers
that are wider in the middle and tiny at the top
why do you have penis fingers?

I perfectly know. You are just nitpicking for whatever reason. I din't even count the skirmishes. Just the full blown fight.

So we got an average of 8,25/10
Not a bad arc huh? I guess hackposters and contrarians truly are a minority

>Another thread ruined by cuckposters
OPfags are the greatest cancer

Pedro & Luffy are the only two people that got fights in this arc. The rest were offscreen or just skirmishes. Offscreen fights do not count as "fights" in shounen. Fights are bouts we can spectate.

All those were skirmishes , Pedro didn't finish his one on one with tomago , chopper, carrot, and Nami didn't get any real one-on-ones ether.

Brook straight up lost off screen, and never had a FAIR fight this arc

This whole Arc was just to make Luffy stronger

8, which is great compared to what we had ever since the TS happened.

Hope for a great 9 when we finally get to the Reverie and our boy Dragon shows up.

>our boy
>a filthy commie
gtfo

*Sanji never got a FAIR fight

>dragon
>ourboy

How does feel to know that he will rescue everybody next chapter and be considered nakama?

Attached: The Ninth.gif (500x280, 57K)

Is Sanji only good for sneak attacking people stronger than him and then trying to run away?
>Vergo
>Doflamingo
>Yonji
>Bobbin
>Daifuku
>Oven
>Raisin
He can't stop sucker kicking people and then immediately sprinting away as fast as he can

Monet this chapter!

Brook got a fight. He lost. Chopper and Carrot got two fights. First one in the seducing woods (they lost) and second time in the mirror world (they won). I'm not counting offscreen fight. Sanji fought Judge on screen. You guys are nitpicking.
They weren't skirmishes, they were full blown fight.

I really hope you're right brother. If he does something at this juncture he'll basically be confirmed next nakama.

Attached: DY0QWAKU8AEOST8.jpg (741x1024, 199K)

I will bite, what role you think he can contribute to the crew? At least Jinbei can find shortcuts.

>Brook got a fight
>We got to see literally none of it
HMM YEAH GREAT FIGHT

Only vergo and doffy were stronger than him, everyone else would lose to him one on one

Is Brulee the I WADDA LIV of Big Mom's crew?

Crew manager

Are you going to tell us where you are from?

Are you saying Vergo is stronger than Daifuku?? Sanji hasn't had any time to train since getting his leg broken like a little bitch vs Vergo. What makes you think he's any stronger now than he was then?? He's not. He's only getting weaker compared to everyone else.

Scientist, of course. His dream is to surpass Vegapunk and become the best scientist in the world.

>I guess hackposters and contrarians truly are a minority

People that like shit, are just shit eaters. No one trusts the opinions of people that give high accolades to everything. People liked Naruto, Boruto and Bleach but those series are awful. Readers or viewers of any thing will always rate it highly skewed, cause they perceive it to be worthy of praise. Just read the dissenting opinions and see if they apply to the content of this arc. I always read the negative opinions or reviews first, gives you more insight into what you're getting into than just some retard that says "I liked it's great, amazing! 8/10". Well, what the fuck was wrong with it, why isn't it a 10/10?

HOHOHO

Katakuri 10/10.. Reiju 10/10.. Carrot 10/10

You mean sandbag? That is a surprisingly useful answer.

Probably. Pretty sure she has a tragic backstory and everything too. Hopefully Oda not bringing her up in a SBS means he will explain what the fuck is up with Brulée's plot point scar and her wearing a wedding dress.

Attached: Charlotte_Brûlée_Anime_Infobox.png (1280x2452, 2.59M)

Only Doffy was stronger. Other gets stomped in a One vs One fight except for Vergo. Against him could go either way.

Started off 8-9 but started to stumble as the katakuri fight began as in the story started to slowly deteriorate and since the middle / end of the Katakuri fight it has nosedived to a 4 in my opinion.

>Scientist, of course. His dream is to surpass Vegapunk and become the best scientist in the world.
Franky will step on that either. Now tell me why the ship needs him?

>his penis head is smaller than the shaft

You'd know where I'm from if you lurked more.

I hope he is with Judge, he doesn't deserve to be left behind. Or at least to have joined Morgans so he can get some cash in order to spill some beans about the shady underworld scheme that is going on

5/7

Why can't you just tell me? Don't be an ass

I don't wanna.

Attached: garp picks nose.jpg (337x337, 40K)

Pleaseee

Is Peros the only saving grace of that clusterfuck of jobbing family?

Not even Pedro. Tamago was offscreen 90% of the time and Perospero was just him getting his ass on the ground after 2 seconds.

>daifuku
>lose to sanji
sanjifags amirite

Attached: 1519856922845.jpg (499x700, 53K)

He's not the only one far from it but he's certainly a saving grace, in every sense of the word, that's for sure. God I love him so much.

Attached: perospero talking shit.png (1900x1900, 3.18M)

nice wan piss thread faggots

THE BIG MEME NAME IS CRYING CAN IT EVER BE RESTORED

Dang is that true? Fucking coal burner

5/10 almost 2/10 merman island tier

cons
everything
pros
katakuri fight and resolution

When did we become Sup Forums piece?

Joconde please.

Attached: DXxU4y1VMAEGhcY.jpg (831x1200, 270K)

First half
8/10
Second half
3/10
Still better than dressrosa