I have a huge theory

I have a huge theory.

Togashi = Tsugumi Ohba

1. The hiatuses correspond to the periods of time when Death Note, Bakuman and Platinum End were written.

2. There are similarities between the design of each (bishonen characters, glasses, some manly characters, etc). Togashi/Ohba gives the design descriptions to Obata who draws the characters.

3. The stories of each author are equally intricated and well-written.

4. Togashi shares characters with Tsugumi Ohba (you could write it Ooba though but a lot of time it is written Ohba).

All in all, I believe that Ohba Tsugumi is just a nick for Togashi to do some other genre in manga.

Attached: 1502148713836.jpg (578x588, 294K)

Now that I think about it, I can add that Mikami is just a mix between Leolio and Kurapika.

And Light Yagami is Kurapika, period.

Take your autism meds user.

Prove me wrong.

>The stories of each author are equally intricated and well-written.
I might've believed you if it weren't for this.

Attached: 1519068815576.jpg (346x346, 25K)

>christian symbols
>bishonen
>jacket
>feathers

the theory still stands

lazy to do the montage but you put long kurapika's hair on leorio and you get mikami

Attached: 1493849628682.jpg (790x606, 272K)

woah who's that guy on the left???

the protag of your fujo fanfic

>The stories of each author are equally intricate and well-written.
No. Read bakuman. Its anything but that.

it's one of the rare SoL where almost every character (and there's a lot) start somewhere and end somewhere else after a well planned evolution and character growth.

DN, Bakuman and Platinum End are guilty pleasures and training grounds for Togashi to try out new ideas and make HxH the best. He knows thy are not the quality people would expect from him, that's why he uses a fake name.

i'd even say it's so well planned that it makes it a less interesting SoL than more spontaneous shoujo shit like Nodame Cantabile

Exactly how HxH is unenjoyable because it tries to be way more complex than a shounen needs to.

I'd agree, but both (HxH and Bakuman.) are interesting in their own right.

I love the character growth in HxH though, so touching. And the fact that the base group of characters is not always together, sometimes for whole arcs.

Are people really saying Bakuman is unironically good?

Its like 6.5/10

intricately written =/= good

I mean its way better than that garbage Shirobako and Sup Forums manages to think it's a 10/10.

Also Platinum ends stinks, not even worth talking about.

Its also poor meta analysis of the manga industry that unwittingly replicates many of the norms and cliches with little to no intelligent commentary or design. Hunter x Hunter is very much a deconstruction and, by extent and some argument, an analysis of its genre. Bakuman and Hunter x Hunter were written by very different people with very different approaches to narrative within manga. They're wholly incompatible interpretations of fiction.

>Also Platinum ends stinks, not even worth talking about.

Didn't read it yet, stinks too much.

I agree, my theory is wrong then.

Chrollo

Attached: 1433453898209.gif (500x450, 21K)

Yeah, it is good.

That's pretty interesting you say that; it makes sense if he is the highest paid author in Jump to do that.

But it looks like the claim got debunked. So yeah. Interesting guess tho.

Yeah it's partly for fun but I'd find that interesting, and still there are some correlations (but it's coincidental certainly).

Also the first hiatuses doesn't actually correspond to the writing of Death Note, except if he was working fast and a lot.

But would be interesting if he was working anonymously on something else (as a writer since he seems to prefer that) during his hiatuses.