Log Horizon

Are the novels worth reading?
I'm rewatching and considering giving it a try but the dumb romance subplot and how half of the 1st season is are cliffhangers keeps reminding me why I didn't do it years ago.

DATABASE thread I guess.

Attached: [DameDame!] Log Horizon - 01.mp4_snapshot_21.36_[2018.03.22_16.06.23].png (848x480, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4047272302
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the novels, but who knows if they'll ever finish since Touno is a tax evading fuck.

He did release a web ver. earlier this month, though

Really now, this shit again? He didn't evade his taxes dumbass, he used a third-party for them and it fucked shit up.

light novels have never been worth reading, whatever the series, and that includes the so-called great ones like Spice&Wolf

I miss DameDame.

Attached: 1404473547289.jpg (848x957, 194K)

It's okay, they are waiting for us in the >future.

Attached: [DameDame!] Log Horizon - 16.mp5_snapshot_05.10_[2018.03.22_16.43.50].png (768x430, 618K)

He actually released a new volume this month (the first time since the tax evasion stuff)

how is it selling?

Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: 本 - 134位

Ranked #134 in the amazon sales ranking, no idea if that's good or not

What about Guin Saga?

Attached: guin-saga.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

It still ruined him and brought the novels to a screeching halt. He hasn't released one since it happened, I don't even know if he even has a publisher anymore. Maybe his new webnovel was a way to build up interest. Why else release a free web novel when he could have just published it for cash monay?

>He hasn't released one since it happened, I don't even know if he even has a publisher anymore
He has in fact released one...this Tuesday
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4047272302

same publisher

Good to know, thread seems dead, no one is interested, so I doubt there will ever be a translation. At least I can look forward to a quick synopsis a year down the line.

>Why else release a free web novel when he could have just published it for cash monay?
He's been doing this ever since the first volume what the fuck are you talking about?

The series was picked up officially by yen press, and they released volume 10 less than a month ago.
It's safe to expect volume 11 to be done this year.

Did the author ever decide what the other zone specific classes would be?

Attached: 1511476415324.jpg (1806x3797, 2.25M)

Post more DameDame caps please.

Pretty sure the America's got Pirate and something else, don't remember cause it's been literally years since the last time anyone cared.

>you will never be a summoner and fuck your own summon

are the LN translated? last time I checked (around S2 ending) the project was dropped

The project was dropped because they were officially picked up.
I believe that official TL's should be all caught up with the exception of the latest volume that released this month.

Attached: 1414515052514.png (1036x599, 876K)

I see, time to save up some money and buy everything in a bulk

Attached: DameDame presentals.png (848x480, 456K)

Rank 134 actually not that bad. Though depends when he released it, if by this month you meant like at the start of the month then it's pretty okay.

This Tuesday

So-so then.

sword art online tadaima

>yen press
>actually up to date
are the translations anygood i heard they fucked up some very basic stuff like the names of spells and the like

>noone picks ritual due to low hp
>implies they havbe the highest int stat
that's bullshit and everyone knows it they'd be the best nukers

>LNs
>worth reading

>not reading them on the shitter

Attached: tomatoconflict.gif (320x213, 1.13M)

Are there any epubs of the series? All I could find are pdfs

The goddess has them.

JewPress did a pretty decent job with S&W and Index actually. There are few localized terms and they tried to maintain the cultural jokes, even if they didn't make sense.

I remember when the author visited us here. Those were fun threads.

>anime didn't animate more of BEST PARTY'S adventures
Goddamnit DEEN!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Log Horizon 2 - 13 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.07_[2014.12.27_21.22.18].jpg (1280x720, 107K)

incredible a nip author caring for his fanbase outside of its homeland.

It pretty much depends on the translator.

grate nyanderful

>Race of Ritual
let me guess, MC is that race and has runes on his body which comes as a reveal later on?

nah mc is half alv

There's only one person in the entire world who can disguise their race, and it's not the MC.

Race of Ritual aren't even that good for combat iirc. They're more fragile than the other races.

Attached: OTP.webm (900x506, 2.59M)

This

Anyone know if the new volume has more maps or the rest of the server classes? They only showed the classes for NA, SA, China, and Korea in v9.