Rokudou

Cute Bat.

Attached: x10.png (835x1200, 396K)

is she the cutest bad girl yet?

Possibly.

Attached: batAcute.png (835x1200, 335K)

What sort of job needs her to dress that way?

Attached: x9.png (835x1200, 393K)

But what illusion did she see?

Warren Buffett?

modeling.
cleanse thyself.

is she fat?

CABARET

wait they graduated? what happened to the main girl?

They're working part time jobs to pitch in money for Kachou because his useless parents can't pay back the Batjew.

oh ok, ut the modeling job should be able to put a dent in the debt. but wheres the main girl?

Raiding fort knox.

I don't remember if they're pitching in to save the factory or just to pay for Kachou's trip,

They're doing both.

But MAN is this bat jewess fucking cute.
This author might not have the most moe marketable art in the work but man does he make fucking great girls with great personalities. I want to HUG this bat jew!

Also this deserves to be more popular.

Attached: 1418066176288.png (320x320, 91K)

I don't even really mind the art anymore.

Definitely

I think the art suits it when it goes into the more action oriented sequences but it definitely hurts when trying to make more traditional "moe" or "cute" girls. Also at least early on, a lot of his girls looks really unattractive or samey.

That said, I've grown to kinda like his art. I appreciate it when an artist doesn't need to copy the same sorta art as everyone else, kinda like how Akira Toriyama did. I still think my overall favorite artists is Takahashi though.

Attached: ranma 16.jpg (743x800, 121K)

this series hits something

Attached: 5a32763be0ca7.jpg (500x753, 68K)

what manga is this?

This bat is lethally cute.

Rokudou

it's about delinquents

Attached: 1511218306236.jpg (1456x1121, 468K)

They're going to be doing this, too, she can't pay that now. Rokudou's noble little idiot enough to bail out the villain from whom he's bailing out a friend.

Attached: 001.png (835x1200, 248K)

A jew in need, is a friend indeed user.

If Rakudou wasn't like that, I wouldn't still be reading this.
The fucking motor cycle arc was pretty hype, and even the last arc even if it went on for a little too long showed Rakudou has a man in him even if he's weak as fuck.

I thought it ended after that long Onishima arc. Yet it just kept going.

He might've intended to end it there but editor told him the sales are still going.

That said, we're still only on the 4th girl and all of them so far have been great. Two of them are part of the main cast and the third is a great side character; I hope bat jew becomes part of main cast like banchou.

>but it definitely hurts when trying to make more traditional "moe" or "cute" girls.
you are so wrong

Look at his first chapter:
His initial art was kind of a crapshoot, makes me think the mangaka is in his early 20s and still working out his style.

>even if it went on for a little too long
this shit never make senses to me in every manga was said

>His initial art was kind of a crapshoot,
and? is just different