Has this surpassed K-On?

Has this surpassed K-On?

Attached: 1517753592839.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=32888&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but K-On! only really hit its stride in the second season anyway.

MAL thinks so

I can't recognize the anime only from your image there, so no no it hasn't

Attached: Ritsu_Tainaka_new_mugshot.png (678x890, 433K)

I didn't even surpass the other Kirara anime that's airing in the same season

It was great but there are still better SoL anime, one of those being K-On.

It's not even the best show of the season, how could it possibly surpass the greatest show of all time?

For you personally perhaps. But in sales- not even a contest.

Unironically this. Slow Start got off to a very slow start but its gotten much better and I think I prefer it overall.

>muh sales

Attached: 1518253212288.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Flop Start? Hilarious. Thankfully /u/ is not the anime industri.

>sales means its automatically better

Attached: 1519298978884.jpg (764x713, 309K)

yes

It's bad show when all you have in these threads are
"gay gay lesbian when are they going to fuck each other they look cute together ips babies look how they blush at each other carpet munching munching munching"
Quality 10/10 show pal.

Nice assumption there, I never even mentioned Slow Start, I'm just disagreeing with the idea that just because something sells it must be a better anime.

huge portions of the show are characters sending text messages to each other. the show is bootleg. it is barely animated. it barely has characterization. it barely has any heart. its just comfy and little else. and i liked the show.

Attached: 1480506830401.jpg (385x419, 39K)

I agree somewhat. I can't quite put my finger on it but something felt lacking compared to other SoL anime.

Yes

No, Yuru Camp is temporary, but K-on is forever.

>surpassed the gold standard
That's not possible. But it's up there in the upper tier of cgdct with NNB.

It's so odd.

I liked the show and all, but 8.5?

I mean I'm thinking around a 7 or 6.

And the stuff that would bump me up to a 7 are like the interesting mix of landscape shots with the music, or the good food content.

Otherwise it seems pretty generic.

Attached: 1520738227071.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Probably because it's not really character driven or shows much developement of each individual.

You watch cute girls do their camping thing and that is pretty much it.

With regard to character development perhaps there is a little with respect to Rin who at first seemingly is a loner but opens to the idea of group camping.

K-on is like Neon Genesis. It will never fade away. What ever this show is will slip into obscurity in the next few years. So NO it hasn’t surpassed K-on. Thanks for the laugh. Just saying that question out loud makes me laugh. NOTHING will ever surpass K-on.

Attached: D33DB6D0-20AB-4329-909E-2CE0ED4BE16C.jpg (750x536, 472K)

Season one maybe, but not season two and definitely not the movie.

I think I've figured it out, its down to the characters and their interactions. Apart from Rin and Nadeshiko, the other three just feel somewhat tacked on and while they have their moments they never really mesh that well. Compare that to other SoL like K-On!, YRYR and Kinmoza where they all feel like a close group of friends.

No slice of life show can surpass K-On unless they get high production quality and an auteur director.

KinMoza is shit and went stale after first few episodes. The first episode was 10/10, tho.

This isn’t some sort of Echi/Yuri show is it? Is there any sex or nudity in it? I don’t want to watch it if it has cheap shit like that.

Attached: 1173179B-3A25-4119-874D-23E0399D8744.jpg (750x775, 91K)

Attached: bait.png (683x489, 193K)

Nothing like that. Just watch it user-kun.

Any show that can be compared to K-On is at least intriguing to me.

Name?

It's basically lots of old, fat and bald men raping their way through camping sites. The main girls all get double teamed. Don't watch it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yuru Camp - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.38_[2018.01.04_20.41.36].png (1280x720, 1.75M)

It surpassed the whole K-On series when the first episode was better than average.

pic related

Attached: 1517168265640.jpg (479x444, 62K)

wait

That's a pretty low bar to surpass.

And they start a forest fire that destroys a wildlife refuge and wipes out two critically endangered species.

I’m getting mixed signals here....

No, it's only camping. K-ON had story that would attract more people. I don't say Yuru camp is bad so don't bash me. But I think K-ON is overall more enjoyable.
It has bigger score but only 11k people when K-On has 200k+. So it's not that good reference.

You have to find out for yourself then.

Shino is the worst and dumbest. what kind of westaboo doesn't know a single English word?

>hello

Attached: princess-shino.jpg (848x480, 54K)

LOL Slow Start

That one is a terrible flop.

Still better though.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Slow Start - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.47_[2018.03.17_12.22.17] copy.jpg (512x670, 146K)

Karen's seiyuu seriously carrying the anime, she is way too good deeess.

That just proves god exists, it's not a laughing matter.

Attached: meat.png (1920x1080, 952K)

It's MAL. Anything below 7.5 is complete shit most of the time. The kids don't know how to rate the shit.

When something is 7-7,5 I am considering watching. When something is below 7 I almost never watch. Same think on Webtoon. Almost every fucking comic/manga/manhwa is above 8,5 people just can't rate it.

>It has bigger score but only 11k people when K-On has 200k+. So it's not that good reference.
Maybe something like this would work better mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=32888&page=1

Yuru Camp was great, but no way it will defeat K-On on the official Kirara power rankings

Attached: 50980.jpg (600x594, 47K)

>a 2/10 show
>no animation
>advertising camp gear
>plagiarizing the opening
>lackluster character interactions
>lackluster character designs
>tracing backgrounds
>shitty direction
>unfunny comedy
>surpassing Slow Start, let alone K-On

SS did surprisingly well it seems. I wish Doga would make a second season.

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Sansha Sanyou - 05 RAW (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_13.35_[2016.05.10_05.54. (782x329, 375K)

Some of your points are completely valid but it isn't THAT bad.

>tracing backgrounds
>plagiarizing the opening

Attached: 1408831094260.jpg (411x503, 46K)

Fuck off.

No.

And yet it sells better than most SoL anime.

>lackluster character interactions
If you mean with all 5 of them together I'd fully agree but otherwise they're alright.

.>i-it's a flop so it's bad
How to easilu spot a newfag.

Attached: 1513597641124.png (811x478, 556K)

no, even though I think k-on is shit

>muh sales
>taking MAL as reference for anyting
How does Sup Forums do it?

You can't compare it to old anime like K-ON when digital stuff didn't matter at all, physical sales were booming and there aren't much anime back then. Nowadays is all packed, but Yuru preorder is around 9k I think? so I guess it will reach the power level of Gochiusa.

Oh look, it's another "generic SoL flavor of the season's fanbase pretends anyone will still care about their show a seek after the season ends" thread.

No there isnt yuri. It's like Girls und Panzer but camping.

>k-on is good
lmao

Seriously, why did this sell?

Gochiusa is something entirely different. More popular than Kemofure. Everyone has seen it. Seasonal meme moeshit like K-On and Yurukyan doesn't even play in the same league. These shows have seen some decent marketing, but that's all.

MAL ratings go by game metacritic standards where an 80 is "okay" but a 74 is "shit blunder of the century".

sure, why not it is just moe shit

>even giving two fucks about Mal
Disgusting.

Don't take MAL in consideration, VEG have a 8.5 too and the only reedemable quality of that show is the animation while something of the same studio like Maid Dragon that was fun and entertaining hava a 8.19

Japs like K-On season 1 better than 2? That's surprising

Attached: 1508806478062.jpg (775x868, 306K)

The characters are pretty meh. I wish it was just about the blue-haired girl chilling on her own, without the other annoying thots.

Go back to you shilling VEG stalker thread.

>Girls und Panzer
Terrible comparison. This show is nothing like Garupan, as this one clearly lacks action and proper animation. The only thing they have in common is cute girls (if you can even call the girls in Yuru Camp that).

I was making the comparison in that it was cute girl cast with no yuri.

Still awful.

K-ON sucks.

>rating shows

If you enjoy it, it's a 10.

>newfag who doesn't even have an anime reaction image
>calls Eva "Neon Genesis"
>likes K-on
>thinks he has authority to talk about anime

Attached: 1518331020621.jpg (1280x720, 403K)

I like trying to keep my tastes straight.

I'm not mad that someone would rate it an 8.5, I'm just stunned that so many would.

>"just turn off your brain"

Fuck off Digi

basically

>likes K-on
What's your point?

Attached: 1407724177817.png (1139x1437, 188K)

>some typical seasonal all girl (?) sol #532908
mnah, whatever that is, simply the fact that people still talk about K-On after almost 10 years makes it the quintessential sol and an achievement within the medium

mal also thinks that jojo part4 is good, mal is the epitome of people giving high ratings to shows they _think_ deserve a high rating so that they can flaunt to their friends for giving X show a high/bad rating, it's like a more cancerous, casual version of 3x3

It's a garbage show.
What's with the Love Lab images.

Do they also kill a man in Reno just to watch him die, get sentenced to Folsom Prison, form a band, and then hold a concert there?

>It's a garbage show.
that's like saing citizen kane is garbage, sure you can say that, but that doesn't change the fact that the show is significant to the medium

the show is not even good at all
the only thing enjoyable about it is nadeshiko and how she foiled with rin. the other chars did nothing and had no personality. the gags were sparse and mildly funny at best. the animation was practically non-existent. the premise got stale as soon as the group finally got together and then there was nothing new to see other than a new traced background where the episode was set.
flying witch dumps on this mediocre snooze fest

Not him but I'm here since 2008 and I like K-On also this " It will never fade away" its true K-On or Eva are shows that will be remembered through the ages.

>It's a garbage show.
Care to explain, why? Even people who despise it would still agree it's far better than Yuru Camp.

oh also the music was bland as hell which is a huge part of this type of show

>It's a garbage show.
Kind of ironic considering that you just posted a Yuru Camp image.

K-On didn't peak in the first episode.

What a godawful thread.