Swimsuit Embarassment

What's the deal with this trope in so many Anime?

Are Japancucks so beta that they can't be man enough to walk into a lingerie store?

Attached: Swimsuit Shopping.png (1137x618, 511K)

Takagi’s waterpark date EP in anime when??I wanna put Takagi on bikini(And topless nishitaka too)

Attached: C434E500-E471-413C-B1CC-18DD3463EED4.jpg (728x1071, 280K)

Dude I don't even like walking past the women's underwear aisle at Walmart
I couldn't imagine being a hormonal young boy in a swimsuit store with a girl

>Are Japancucks so beta that they can't be man enough to walk into a lingerie store?

I think you just answered you're own question.

It’s almost as embarrassing as holding hands

Attached: A71B1A7A-7FA7-4480-BC1F-950BEDB9CA84.png (1536x2048, 1.3M)

Why are you comparing yourself to a middle school boy?

Even if you're man enough, it's still weird.

I just want to walk into to Victoria's Secret someday with a bunch of dudes and have a serious, no-homo discussion about which outfits would look better on who. Imagine the discomfort of all the women who are browsing in there.

Attached: Golden Gil.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Most men are not "man" enough to walk into a lingerie/swimsuit store. Let alone your average teenager.

MOOOOOOOOODS!

>Japancucks so beta that they can't be man
he's a 12 year old

You would probably be asked to leave

Too young

Nah, its current year. Just say you identify as your anime waifu

>being this much of a faggot
Just offer your dick to anyone who gives you a look no matter their age

It's not illegal to buy womens lingerie and wear it as a man.

spoiler that shit nigga

In the US it's not illegal on a federal level to discriminate in public accommodations. It is illegal to discriminate in unemployment.
So assuming State and local law didn't interfere, I could make a lingerie shop that only let in female customers, but I would have to allow male employees.

Prime age

*discriminate by gender

That would not swing in today's world though. If you made a stink, they'd suffer a huge PR loss.

Anywhere other than the states, you'd be able to sue.

It may not swing from a PR perspective but there's nothing illegal about it.
Realistically they don't need to have any explicit gender discrimination policy. Just kicking out any creepy neckbeards is enough.

They are the ones who came up with the "indirect kiss" concept, what the fuck do you think?

Indirect kiss is a teenager thing, user, not reserved only to the elevens.

It's cause he wishes he could wear the swimsuit himself since he desperately wishes he had been born a girl instead of a boy.

The lingerie section at Target is worse; they have all those giant images of models that you have to avoid looking at.

Attached: Shaking.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

I've never seen such a retarded thing in western media. Except once in Friends said by the dumbest character.

ye work with a girl and she always drinks from my cup and gives me have eaten cookies and doesn't even give a shit

>He doesn't go into target and go out of his way to go to the far northwest corner of the store to walk through all the woman's underwear sections while grinning smugly to himself while looking up and down the choice selection then end up at the Yu-gi-oh! card section which is right next to the check out lanes and buying the new booster packs he wanted

Attached: Oh man.jpg (591x636, 148K)

>Are Japancucks so beta that they can't be man enough to walk into a lingerie store?
...yes? you do know about japans birthrate, right?

Why are there so many wannabe "alphas" who complain about everything the characters do? You're not convincing anyone you're too good for the shit you're consuming, not even yourself.

A true man can buy any kind of clothes.

Attached: 06.png (1288x1820, 706K)