Boruto

Which fights do you want to see in the chunin exams?

Attached: Himawari_attacks.png (1280x720, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
youtube.com/watch?v=vOrU8p49jZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kashin Koji can summons toads.
>He also calls Boruto "Boruto-kun".
For the love of CHRIST, Kodachi, don't FUCKING do it!

i think Sumire memes are pretty funny, i like how you call her hawawa lol

what

source

>Kashin Koji can summons toads.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

The spoilers from NarutoForums and the site with the subs say so.

I'm getting scared, guys.

>spitting on the death of Jiraiya
Fuck this

he's not Jiraya's son don't worry

But the other alternative is worse.

>Which fights do you want to see in the chunin exams?

Forest of Death was arguably the peak of the original series, bullshit Capture the Flag can't even remotely begin to compete.

this

they better not fucking do this

>Forest of Death was arguably the peak of the original series
retard

Ready for Jiraiya to become the next Coolest Guy?

>cause you let ME die

Truly the new "Tobi totally isn't Oito."

Attached: 36333783.jpg (480x360, 36K)

which is what? He's actually Jiraya? That's retarded. I'm not even going to say that's stupid or dumb. That would be actually mentally retarded.

>another toad summon
>no seal or jougan
What the fuck is wrong with Kodachi?

>Ao's back.
>Jiraiya's back.
I guess the Legacyfag was right.

Wassabi vs Iwabe or Namida vs Denki

i'm also worried about capture the flag. Seems dumb.

But I disagree about Forest being the peak. I liked the 1v1 fights more.

>Konohamaru has toads
>Kashin koji has toads
>Boruto will probably get toads as well
>Why not Mitsuki and Sarada too
The stupid frogs meme summoning has to die. I want anything other then toads.

no. Keep him dead

There is only 1 time I wanted Jiraya to be revived and it's not after the pain fight when everyone else did. It was the 4th war. I wish Naruto was forced to fight him or something. It would be extremely emotional. Then maybe Jiraya's gets control of his personality but not his body like some of them did. He can talk with Naruto but can't control his body. Naruto would have a rough time but knows he has to fight his father figure. Then there's an emotional final goodbye.

who let Jiraya die? He went on an infiltration mission himself. Tsunade said don't go. It's 100% his fault he died.

how many people are connected to mt. Myoboku?

>Naruto
>minato
>jiraya
>konohomaru
>now Koji

Eh, Jiraiya having some bastard isn't realy that far fethced.

called it. Even the writers know Legacy > OC

Iwabe would kick Wassabi's ass.
Namida would probably win that because Denki fucking sucks.

How the fuck is Ao "legacy"? He was a literally who

No.

Boruto will have Toads
Sarada will have slug
Mitsuki will have snake

Legacy is everyone from the original manga by Kishimoto.

No one told him he had a son? Koji looks old as fuck. How did Jiraya never find out?

You guys just wait Koji will have no relation to Jiraiya at all and Kodachi had him pull out a toad summon for no reason.

>How did Jiraya never find out?
You think he knows every hoe he banged in every village he traveled to?

I don't know, user, this is looking pretty thick.

Did Rat get banned? I miss the fanservice.

He is either Jiraya son or a fanboy

Kodachi is a hack. There, I said it.

i'm hoping for this. Naruto should be the closest thing to a son jiraya has

Attached: bonding.png (1894x1075, 2.68M)

honestly yes. He's world famous. The girl knows who he was, where he's from, and how to find him. If anything go to the leaf and talk to the hokage. They know where he is.

probably a fan

The more Boruto comes out, the worse and worse it seems to gets.

Honestly I can buy Jiraiya having a secret son with all the screwing around he did. But if it's somehow actually Jiraiya it would be the dumbest thing that came out of this franchise, and that's saying something.

For me it's because of all the random things. First Ao comes back and now this guy who's maybe related to Jiraiya. Why can't they just finally bring in Kawaki or give more focus to the seals or Bort's eye?

I want to see metal lee fight, hand to hand combat is really cool. It would be nice if Himawari was a genin too for the same reason.

you're wrong

Would an AU where Sasuke somehow manages to be deprogrammed from Naruto’s TNJ, permakills Oro with Naraka Path, and then sets up a settlement dedicated to the peaceful dismantling of the Shonobi system with Team Taka be better?

No, negative character development is not good

How is it negative character development? If anything, Naruto’s TNJ of Sasuke was negative development for Sasuke, as Sasuke accepted being a member of a Village, that just hours previously, hated, and suddenly gave up his revolutionary ideals which he had for sometime

The fuck is an AU?

You're retarded.

Hinata's. They skipped it in the movie and the manga.

Alternative universe. Fan jargon for “what if”

None, because I'm not a braindead powerlevel shonen cocksucking normie faggot.

I have never seen this used on this site. At all. Is this some kind of new buzzword?

It is an old buzzword in fact. It is just rarely used on Sup Forums

When will we get dragon summons?

because he was in the wrong. The right thing to do was to become a good guy.

Sumire vs Salad

too bad her meme team doesn't take the exam.

No, that was positive development; as in it was in a new direction. Going backwards is negative development.

If that shitty Hako is Kaguya theory turns out to be true, then dead characters being brought back is looking to be a common occurence in the Boruto storyline.

Sarada night receive a dragon summon considering it is pretty symbolic of her (Eastern dragons are associated with wise leadership, whichever Sarada wants to be, whereas Western dragons are firery, mentally ill beings of destruction, which Sarada has a strong chance of becoming due to her Uchiha heritage). Dragons are also associated with the goddess Sarada shares a name with, Saraswati (though indirectly. The Japanese descendent/counterpart to Saraswati, Benzaiten, is heavily associated with dragons, crocodiles, and snakes)

Or he staff has been shaping the plot by looking at what fans say.

Going in a new direction does not really exactly equal a positive development.

>More Salad fanfiction.
Blagh.

new chapter when?
are those the only spoilers?

Good, because Konan and Mabui need to return as well.

>Kabuto: Dragon Sage
>Mitsuki: Dragon Sage

Did you not Shippuden, user?

Why is it bad? At least it has a mythological basis, compared to others

Because retard-kun and some other Salad shitposters has forever ruined these threads with that buzzword to the point where the obvious double standards slap you right in the fucking face. Replace everything you just said with Sumire and the spergs come out to play.

>there are people who unironically want kawaki

I laughed my ass off at the manga when he was first revealed.

>kills naruto and seems to be some fusion of Naruto and Sasuke with mix and match hair

Dude sounds like Cold Steel and a step down from Sasuke, who was already very shit. Like Kodachi waited forever to reveal his awful OC he came up with ten years ago and was willing to destroy Kishimoto's end game to make it happen. Everything about this character (and back then the injuries too; fuck I remember when everyone thought Bort had Hinata's transplanted eye) screams "try hard."

Attached: borutoparody_001.png (1191x1684, 579K)

Drones, return of the screwdriver and Kashin Koji calls bort "kun".

Kishimoto came up with Kawaki and the introduction.

>meme team
>not even in the exams and he still finds a reason to be bothered by her

Attached: literally SEETHING.jpg (1929x1280, 310K)

i'm also extremely hyped about that fight. Can't wait to see it.

when dragons exist. Summons come from places on the planet. Everything that is summoned is a real thing somewhere on that planet

Then I guess that'd make him Infinite.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

yeah i'd love to see metal fight. Maybe against shinki. Lee vs Garaa 2.0. That was a good fight.

He made me think of Kawaki, too.

Don't believe me? Watch this.

Sumire has the potential to become a major player in Boruto's plot. She may be the one to inherit Kaguya's powers to stop an oncoming otsutsuki invasion. She'll learn how to power Nue by learning a sage mode to have Nue absorb natural chakra or Boruto will learn it and she'll absorb the chakra he's able to gather.

Attached: DSRbBxZVQAAZhvJ.jpg (1200x776, 125K)

that'll be cool

>She may be the one to inherit Kaguya's powers to stop an oncoming otsutsuki invasion
that makes literally no sense and you should stop wanking her off so hard

that's bad. Don't pander.

Attached: 1422509392322.png (625x626, 74K)

it's positive because he went in the correct direction with his change.

why?

but neither of them summon dragons. He said summon a dragon.

but his theory actually makes sense

Sumire is carrying the anime.

Kawaki is holding interest in the manga for his "grand entrance ".

These are the facts.

>i-it's theories when a Saradafag does it

Yeah, you're retarded.

Attached: 1511924599803.jpg (626x720, 76K)

How is joint the same Village that willingly destroyed his clan to the last man a good thing

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=vOrU8p49jZI

the word theories is the problem? ok it's a good fan fiction.

because that village is the good guys and he was being an asshole before.

It's not about the word itself, it's about any speculation that involves Sumire gets met with constant shitposting with "fanfiction" thrown around as a buzzword, while all Sarada related speculation gets outright ignored. I don't really care what you post personally, but there are some faggots who ruin these threads by complaining about any Sumire related discussion. So when you see posts like , it's because these threads have gone off the deep end in the past for this very reason.

Any spoilers for the manga yet ?

Sasuke didn't have anything "for some time." He went from wanting to kill Itachi, to wanting to destroy Konoha, to wanting become it's hokage. Hilarious mess of a character who made even Shikamaru go wtf with that last announcement.

Anyway, everyone involved with the massacre is dead. Shitting on everything his brother took the fall for to avenge his brother was completely retarded and the start of Sasuke's true character derailment. The people of his generation did nothing but kiss his ass so no grievance with them really makes sense. I feel like there's a level of poetic irony to that. The guy who everyone really shit on, Naruto, is now the most respected person in the village while the golden boy managed to turn everyone against him.

PART 1: Battle Time!
We start off with Ao noticing that his mecha-arm has been shredded by Boruto’s previous attack. They realize that Ao didn’t get finished off just yet, but at least he cannot absorb ninjutsu~

There’s a glimmer suddenly in the sky!

Konohamaru pushes Boruto out of harm’s way and takes the blow himself. He becomes unconscious.

Ao’s been trying to avoid deploying them if he can manage, but he’s using his trump-card: 御鏡ドローン (‘Mirror-Drones’). They look like frisbees.

They are wireless devices that use Ao’s chakra to fly and aerial bomb them with jutsu-bullets from the skies above.

Ao re-affirms that he’s no longer considers himself to be a shinobi.

Sarada and Mitsuki are to look after Konohamaru and Katasuke sensei during this time.

Boruto uses his mecha-arm to absorb the attack.

Ao seems pretty impressed:

To have driven me into a corner to this extent, I quite frankly have to praise you…

Three Boruto kage-bunshin emerge from the dust cloud.

Ao pummels them. And grabs the one with the mecha-arm by the throat to choke Boruto.

Ao erroneously thinks the one wearing the mecha-arm is the real one.

Ao points out that it’s kinda fulfilling fate since this feels like the screwdriver scene from the Thunder-car. (The double-edge weapon on his bionic arm is at Boruto’s throat).

Mitsuki saves Sarada from a blast. Ao is taunting them:

Don’t be in a rush...Wait right there. I’ll play with you once I’ve finished him.

But suddenly Boruto vanishes from Ao’s grip!

THROWBACK:

...Ninja…Must read underneath what’s underneath…!

Real Boruto was hiding under some rubble.

Ao is upset that he got bamboozled again~

Boruto uses the chakra sabre to slice off Ao’s bionic arm.

And then hits Ao with another Rasengan.

PART 2: TNJ (Sort-Of)
Ao is immobile now and can’t muster anymore fighting spirit.
Boruto takes the screwdriver and points it at Ao’s neck…lol~~ But he places it gently on the rubble next to his head instead.
Then he says to Boruto:

Do you sympathize with your enemies…? You’re just as soft as your father…. Sooner or later, doing this will prove fatal for you…

Konohamaru regains consciousness…lol~~

Another jab at “It’s how you use it”.

Konohamaru wants to capture Ao and send him to Konoha. He’s impressed that the team did very well on this sort of mission~ Katasuke-sensei throws in his praise too.

PART 3: Kashin Koji’s Grand Entrance
Whelp, KK swoops in to break up the wholesome chat.
KK’s summons a giant toad (口寄せ: 蒸気蝦蟇). The literal kanji means vapour/steam toad. The furigana way of reading gives ‘Boiler-Gama’//’Boiler-Toad’.

So it starts wrecking shit, naturally.

Ao saves Boruto by pushing him out of the way with水遁・水衝波. This is Suiton: Suishouha!! (Water Release: Water Shockwave!!). I believe this has been an anime-only/game jutsu until now.

Ao gets squashed to death (I guess?) by Boiler-Gama. T_T’;;~~

KK himself wonders:

...Was that an impulsive decision?...Or perhaps... To the bitter end, you wanted to die a noble death as a ‘shinobi’...?

Then last page as already mentioned above.

// END CHAPTER.

>They are wireless devices that use Ao’s chakra to fly and aerial bomb them with jutsu-bullets from the skies above.
Holy fucking overpowered

>Ao gets squashed to death (I guess?) by Boiler-Gama. T_T’;;~~
damn it he could have been a cool long-lasting villain

Bort spamming rasengan is pissing me off. Give the fucker his own jutsu already dammit