There are still people who like HxH after this

>There are still people who like HxH after this

Attached: 1500608977418.png (861x921, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kCGsIIzzNF0?t=4m51s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>or this

Attached: EmperorTime.png (640x360, 179K)

O

, MY

it went to shit long before that when limbs became decorations and the series kicked into full power level wanking

NEEDLE

youtu.be/kCGsIIzzNF0?t=4m51s

>full power level wanking
>nobody's attacking straight on because they'd probably get annihilated or arrested like Cammy
>people completely new to nen are still dangers to experienced characters
>pistols are still a danger to most characters

It's not so bad when the protagonists don't go full retard like this.

With that being said, the War of Princes arc is really good compared to the standard start quest, encounter adversity, get stronger, overcome adversity formula

you dont understand what you are talking about. "Power level wanking" is definitive proof

the dark continent arc surprisingly toned it down
it was full retard in chimera ant

To be honest, after something as retarded and revolting as kemono friends got so popular, i am not surprised anymore with people's tastes

>or this

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I'm glad this meme is still alive and well.

That's the power of rubber nen for ya

Memes get stronger after death.

Every time this meme is on verge of death it will just use rubber nen to revive the lungs and heart.

This isn't bad at all. The cost of one's life span and well being for a slight power up in all nen categories seems like an even trade to me.

You're either trolling or don't understand why people like Hunter x Hunter. People's problem with other shonen extends far beyond isolated asspulls. If that had been the only problem with Naruto Shippuden or late Dragon Ball that would have been a massive step up.

I've always wondered: are those kneepads or did his legs pop off and leave holes behind?

It's a pointless trade-off narratively speaking, because you will almost never see something that will only affect him years down the line.

We didn't even know if it had a cost until AFTER they announce a super food that makes you immortal.

You should have posted nanika instead.
What Hisoka did was retarded but understandable. However the whole bullshit with a being able to bend all the atoms to her will with nen just by asking is completely retarded. I know you are baiting with your post OP but if you're looking for an actual asspull that would lead to interesting debates, at least use one

Anyone decently invested in the story knows Nanika is one of Togashi's biggest goofs.
Nobody cares because of the four word catch phrase and associated image with Hisoka's revival.

Wut, he basically can't use any of those abilities against someone besides the troop.

Yeah man how can they like those text panels when there’s Boku no Hero academia and Black Clover to enjoy.
Sadly Fairy Tail has ended but it was still better than that book.

It sure is. Introduce 100 new characters and expect the reader to suddenly care about them.

Attached: ba08b27ae5622ea24522a321ca0fc93a9cd947c4_hq.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

>Boku no Hero academia and Black Clover
both of these are utter trite in comparison to HxH

Not true.

It's a narrative ploy that keeps Kurapika from spamming an OP ability.

The mere fact that's it's stated to cost him his life means the narrative can go in interesting directions from there, it doesn't have to show kurapika literally being dead at x years old to be an effective storytelling technique

>Oh shit I introduced a really OP character, how do I get rid of him?
>I know I'm gonna make him a little bitch who is scared of a villain that even 2 eleven year olds kids aren't.

Attached: ba08b27ae5622ea24522a321ca0fc93a9cd947c4_hq.png (1920x1080, 1009K)

replied to the wrong user.

Not true.

It's a narrative ploy that keeps Kurapika from spamming an OP ability.

The mere fact that's it's stated to cost him his life means the narrative can go in interesting directions from there, it doesn't have to show kurapika literally being dead at x years old to be an effective storytelling technique

Of course they are.
OP is lacks the needed IQ to enjoy HxH.

Attached: 42E6FEB8-63C9-4DB0-A54E-F6B571BABB08.jpg (1146x1148, 97K)

>Gon "sacrificed" himself for nothing lol

Attached: ba08b27ae5622ea24522a321ca0fc93a9cd947c4_hq.jpg (354x872, 61K)

He sacrificed his place as main character.

knov paid his dues

Attached: 1492229428469.png (1152x686, 1.3M)

Overrated series for pretentious faggots

>FEEL SAD ABOUT THEIR DEATH

Attached: p.txt.jpg (915x1300, 433K)

Its there to explain why his ability is so op and to limit its use. I dont think we'll see kurapika dying of old age

O MY PTSD

Can anyone tell me exactly what's such an asspull about CPR?

I mean without memeing of course

Hisoka should be brain dead by then

You can't just CPR a guy who was in the middle of explosion. And this

I still don't understand the obsession with this point in a series with stuff so much more unrealistic than that.

Nothing. People like to pretend that Hisoka was dead for hours before reviving, even though the manga itself starts the chapter with saying the explosion happened only "moments ago" before cutting to Hisoka. Plus people irl have resuscitated from even longer bouts of legal death.

speaking of asspulls is that where netero hid the rose bomb? up his ass?

Wasn't it implanted in his body?

3d waifu is pretty shit but I can keep her on in the background while I pay tribute to my real waifu.

Attached: 1497276413020.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

this character was a mistake. kite should've died, what a cop out.

Greed island was worst arc

bump

I am not that bothered by it. Hisoka probably can only use this once and him surviving makes the story much more interesting.
It has a huge drawback so I don't mind it.