Name a better shonen manga run than Bleach through Soul Society

Name a better shonen manga run than Bleach through Soul Society

Protip: you can't

Attached: rukia_execution_got_changed.gif (256x192, 1.03M)

Toriko, from start to finish.

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

>manga
>posts a still from the anime
give just 1% more effort next time

bunch of faggot kids break into soul society and aren't immediately killed. yeah best arc in shonen history m8

>posts a still

>that uverworld opening
>amazing kubo art and animation
>fantastic ost
>story kept you in your toes throughout the entire arc (had not read the manga at this point)
>that buildup to ichigos bankai and hollow form in the byakuya fight
I've literally never said this word until now, but that arc was pure kino.

its a regional dialect

>Cockmongler and happy nego.
Goddamn it's been a long time since I've seen this .gif.
I think Bleach was around episode 30 when I started browsing Sup Forums. Then I learned how to torrent from you guys.

Attached: studio ghibli back to the future.png (1280x720, 790K)

Slam Dunk.

psyren from start to finish

>Entire plot is that essentially everyone is holding an idiot ball
>We're somehow suppose to care about these characters when they've been introduced as being unlikable idiots
>Ichigo manages to beat several characters who have been alive and training their skills for over a thousand years in just a few weeks
>Chad, Orihime, and Uryu are useless
>We're suppose to care about the sudden revelation that a literal fucking who betrayed the Gotei 13 (who are still a bunch of idiots) and his convoluted scheme

Why is this arc so highly praised? In retrospect it has the same problems as the later arcs that everyone hates.

Attached: 1519398457000.png (774x774, 388K)

>Why is this arc so highly praised? In retrospect it has the same problems as the later arcs that everyone hates.
It moves along at a nice clip. Pacing counts for a lot, and the boss rush and ticking clock gives everything a sense of urgency.

Attached: z.jpg (500x378, 40K)

>kenshin moralfagging run
>only a couple of seconds of action every once in awhile
>mindbreaks the kid because otherwise he would be dead in a few minutes due to how strong said kid was
>still only won because he had the better sword

Watch it again and you'll see it was all nostalgia

GOTTA BE BE THE CENTRE OF ATTRACTION

>In retrospect it has the same problems as the later arcs that everyone hates.
The later arcs are hated because they're just an endless rehash of Soul Society with no new developments except a series of progressively less creative power ups. It's not that Soul Society was bad to start with, but that it became a cliche.

naruto until timeskip
checkmate

The entirety of Busou Renkin from start to finish. Not only was it a superior shounen to Bleach in every possible way, it even handled the hero/heroine romance properly and had a grand slam ending.

Attached: 1514860966574.jpg (445x252, 14K)

one piece and naruto are better than bleach. Bleach stopped being good after soul society

Chimera Ant Arc.

I win.

Bleach was pretty damn good IMHO until the way the way they handled some of the Espada in the Hueco Mundo and Fake Karakura town acts. Many of them got either BS deaths or many loose strings not attached, way too much potential for story/plotlines.

It went to super shit after Aizen loses to Ichifaggot and never ended up revealing his bankai.

Flame of Recca. In it's entirety.

anime remake when

Attached: recca2.jpg (526x840, 121K)

This user knows what's up.

Naruto through Chuunin Exams. Here, done, and I wasn't even trying hard.

>Uryu is useless.
Sure he is. Managed to incapacitate one of the 13 captains all by himself, which eased the burden on everybody else. Uryu was definitely useless.

Reborn Varia Arc.

This, except the entire manga, not just the Kyoto arc.

that gif sure takes me back

I watched Bleach way back up to the end of Soul Society. Now that it's on Netflix I started it again but it ends in the same place.
I went and found season 4 and honestly, I'm struggling to watch it. The animation is awful and the character models are way off.
I read that I should skip to episode 110 and I might just end up doing that.
Does the animation get any better again?

Yes it does. The animation only takes a step down way later into the series when it becomes really slow but the artstyle improves due to Kubo's artstyle getting better too. And yes, you should skip that shitty filler arc, bleach has nice fillers but that one is the absolute worst. If you see characters from that filler later you can 100% ignore them, every scene they appear on is filler.

>Managed to incapacitate one of the 13 captains all by himself
Mayuri escaped and Uryu would have been left for dead if Nemu didn't get him the antidote for the poison. He did gets one-shotted by Tousen.

Good to know, thanks.

/thread

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

+1 to this, great pacing in that anime. just good enough from start to finish and a superior bleach concept.

The only appeal was cool swards.

>Why is this arc so highly praised?

Because of MUH NOSTALGIA.

YuGiOh Battle City
One Piece Water 7
Naruto Chunin exams
Saint Seiya the sanctuary

And that's only on Jump

>mfw I love all of those
>never watched SS

I should watch Saint Seiya, shouldn't I

Attached: VHCAol2.png (212x204, 31K)

>Protip: you can't

Attached: 815.jpg (923x599, 513K)

That show was so stupidly cliche, yet I loved it.

Tokiko is bae.

Attached: Tokikotsumura.jpg (490x324, 70K)