Unapologetically introduce a power level system

>unapologetically introduce a power level system
>Literal who joins the main party in place of one of the only good characters bailing to go on his own adventure

I dont like this season anymore, Im just glad we're starting to see more Ban, Is the Manga good?

Attached: Семь_Смертных_Грехов.png (1039x785, 1.95M)

this series is really a joke man, makes you realise you aren't the demographic for this kinda crap and it's meant for dumb young teens

People are wanking over shit like BnHA and Black Clover yet this one gets no attention. Its not worse than Black Clover but it isnt better than BnHA. Truly the middle child of the up and coming shounen series

I haven’t watched the anime, but the manga is shit.

why are these threads always so dead come on people

No new chapter

Boku no Shit Academia and Garbage Clover get tons of threads without any chapter

Started reading it recently. At least dialogue-wise is better than kongou banchou, which is not saying much considering how fucking cringy it was. The author should just focus in drawing and let someone else manage the story

That’s what happens when your series crosses the shitposting event horizon.

>up and coming
NnT peaked like 3 years ago

Has Escanor appeared in the anime yet? I just want to see if they do the scene where Galand turns to stone justice.

>but it isnt better than BnHA
Yeah, no

Yes, bnhatard. Please go back to your thread to cry about how misunderstood you are.

>Literal who
?

It's decent. It started to fall apart when Escanor came about.

>fall apart when pride man came
This is false. Escanor is an entertaining character who has the Pride and Power to back it up

Nah, I didn't mean the character itself. The shits that came with him or after like, Ten Commandments doing fillers, powercreep, shitty flashbacks and some other stuff I don't remember.

The only good thing that came from that was Gowther's Sin.

>I dont like this season anymore
fuck off, unironically i love this shit
but i hate king, why?

I forgot about the TRAINING ARC.

>anime only fag
HA HA HAH

In about two or three episodes, probably.

>bnhatard
Can you read? I said BnHA is NOT better than NnT.

Because you have shit taste. King is best boy.

HA HA HA

I still find it entertaining despite being somewhat generic, in sort of guilty pleasure way. Reminds me of the old-school shonen series.
I would have bought the manga if it was licensed in my country, but we seem to get every major series except NnT