Marchen Madchen

>We're delaying the next episodes so that we can improve the animation quality
>literally the first 20 seconds are this
holy shit, you cannot make this shit up

Attached: QUALITY.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/righteousFrollo/status/977020116507308032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retard

this is a fucking goldmine

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Marchen Madchen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.28_[2018.03.22_22.21.09].png (1280x720, 1.37M)

Is this a QUALITY thread?

They still manage to make better animation than what toei does with one piece. You can say they put a lot of effort into those waves, but that is just stock footage that they have reused a billion times. You can't make this shit up.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Piece - 775 [720p].webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

user it's obvious that was a cover story to hide the fact that they didn't actually have an episode ready to air. They spent the last two weeks creating this, and are probably still working on next week's as we speak. We may never even see episodes 11 and 12, assuming they even get made.

Fucking QUALITY right there

Attached: 1521710884319.png (432x481, 116K)

yeah sure, quality thread. apparently no one was watching madchen anyways
I'm well aware, I'm just perplexed that they chose that as an excuse rather than saying something like
>our offices were flooded
>our animators lost all aesthetic sense suddenly
or literally anything else

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Marchen Madchen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.36_[2018.03.22_22.38.59].png (1280x720, 1.33M)

you haven't seen half of it

Attached: more quality.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

>Just started the episode
>Only one person moves at any given time
>The Xiumei girl just instantly gets mirrored when sliding down one of the poles, literally one frame flipped in another
>Those inconsistent proportions and pop-in weapons
I was almost in tears laughing at that intro. What the fuck happened in that unnecessary three week break?

they were working on character models, don't you see?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Marchen Madchen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.56_[2018.03.22_22.42.50].png (1280x720, 1.71M)

The were frantically trying to save their show.

its junk anyway, they should just finish the cour and be done with it.

but why not laugh at the shitshow?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Marchen Madchen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.31_[2018.03.22_22.51.15].png (1280x720, 1.55M)

This is next level

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Marchen Madchen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.58_[2018.03.22_22.52.42].png (1280x720, 1.27M)

note that in addition to everything, the lipsync does not match up to the sound

Attached: moremore quality.webm (1280x720, 902K)

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1480382264596.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

>Art quality tanks harder as the episode goes on
>Sometimes their mouths don't even move
>Sometimes they don't even fucking move their mouths when talking
At least next episode looks like it's back to normal. Did someone spill tea on the film reel they were delivering for this episode or something?

Surely it would've been even worse without the break.

Attached: Your computer is dying.webm (1280x720, 500K)

Why does quality go down over time in anime? I would think that as a show goes on, the animators would get the hang of it and if anything their quality would improve, but it's always the opposite. What's going on?

holy shit they didn't even color her finger in right, it's fucking orange

Budget mismanagement.

Is this the Jiggly Heaven of our age?

>At least next episode looks like it's back to normal
After this debacle it wouldn't even surprise me if those shots from the preview were literally all that has been animated for that one so far.

>I would think that as a show goes on, the animators would get the hang of it and if anything their quality would improve
That's mostly the case with CGI where they can only improve the models. With traditional animation it's very easy to fall behind schedule and be animating sometimes even less than 24 hours before the episode airs. The chain of production gets tripped up in itself and you end up with no quality checking just so you can rush it out the door. They're basically scribbling it in there so they can have something by their deadline.

Isn't it the same group throughout the whole season, though?

I legit thought I accidentally downloaded, installed, and played the video in VLC when this happened. This fucking episode man.

I'm not sure how anime production works, but they're obviously having problems in the studio that started during production, possibly sparked by funds drying up mid run.

Rather than an issue of money I'd assume the problem is a combination of not enough time & poor leadership, though this is a baseless assumption none of us will ever know what actually went wrong.

>user, why are they letting my show look so bad?

Attached: 67706095_p2.png (600x690, 197K)

It was a filler episode anyway; the only things that were even slightly relevant were finding out that the American brat's team dislikes her, and that Hazuki's invincible castle has a time limit. About four minutes of important information, and the rest wasted on hilariously bad art and forced drama with zero buildup. This is without any doubt the worst episode of the season.

if there is a more QUALITY-filled episode this year, I will give myself papercuts on the tip of my dick

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Marchen Madchen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.42_[2018.03.22_22.48.11].png (1280x720, 1.18M)

user it's only March and there's some chance the remaining episodes of this will be worse

I.. I made that statement without forethought. In the interest of my penis, I hope the next episodes simply don't release, or at least pull an evangelion and show competently drawn stills for 5 minutes with orchestral music backing it

I'd be willing to let this slide for once user, consider this a lesson learnt.

This is the final episode. Episodes 11 and 12 are just going to be voice drama aired in some radio and you're gonna like it.

>Implying it'll be voiced
It's going to be scrawled on notebook paper, and aired with some bored guy moving the lines around on a table. No music, just the guy letting out a sigh here and there.

They will upload low res photos of the scripts to a Geocities site and call it a day.

if they do it hellshake yano style, but because of actual budget limitations, I will clap

I swear the animator of thos scene decided to piss off his boss by making it look like something out of Captain Tsubasa

I thought she was holding a pencil for some reason, but this makes more sense.

lmfao

It's funny Japan has the same exact kind of shit posts as us
twitter.com/righteousFrollo/status/977020116507308032

>mfw BOBteamepic looks better than this shit

Attached: 1512059666710.gif (368x270, 1015K)

i thought it was a tiny carrot

Attached: 1521710771869.png (650x581, 284K)

I honestly did not think it was possible for a show this season to surpass Colors in comedy.

does anyone know the VA for the russian vampire loli

there are like four series at least that are doing this unfortunately