Nickname is Chad

>Nickname is Chad
>One of the more beta personality males in the series

Attached: Sado.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>anime series name is Bleach
>Kubo doesn't drink it

>beta
wat. Been a long time but I dont remember Chad being beta at all. He's just reserved

He isn't a beta you're just an underage retard from Sup Forums who doesn't understand to speak softly, and carry a big stick.

>Big stick
Nah, just a large limp pool noodle. Guy never won a single important fight he was in.

>名前はシンジ
>自信持ってない

Attached: 1507105352423.jpg (1440x1080, 236K)

>Guy never won a single important fight he was in.
Cause it's called bad writing. Chad got the worst treatment of all the six nakama.

And that bad writing made him shit.

He pretty much got to fight the strongest
motherfuckers at the moment while ichigo was
fucking around with Ikakku and Renji.
He enters soul society and gets fucked by the
second most powerful shinigami, after that on
hueco mundo he fights some filler nigger and
then fuck you, fight against this psycko who
just happens to be stronger than grimmjow

Didn't he beat up a Hollow with a telephone pole before he could even see Hollows?

>based kubo subverting expectations yet again

Attached: 1497248016906.png (520x600, 481K)

>reserved
That's a beta trait. Real Chads are outgoing.

He should team up with the hayate no gotoku writer and make something truly unique.

Yea, but he couldnt finish him off. Once again, job had to be completed by Ichigo

Chad is my dude. Like other Anons point out, he only loses to people stronger than I Ichigo.

Furthermore, anyone who fights literal monsters is not a beta. That word has just lost all meaning.

Like, half of Sup Forums probably gets laid, and a quarter of those people are probably in decent to great shape. Yet we're all betas for browsing Sup Forums or liking anime?

Whatever, my point is that Chad would be one of the best bros ever. Would gladly play wingman for him.

only betas use the word beta

This place is full of kids

He got the best ending so?

True. He is now the REIGNING, DEFENDING UNDISPUTED BOXING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, with all the fame, money and bitches he could ever want.

This isn't /asp/, Heyman/Buffer.

mods please ban everyone in this thread including me, thanks