Attack on Shingekis: Regret Edition

Do you agree with the creator Sup Forums? Was this arc in the series as bad as the creator thinks it is?

Attached: 1507701239629.png (805x659, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/13409700/chapters/30723504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>edition

Sweet. Does this mean the shit Uprising arc will actually be not shit or just replaced with something else?

I hope he's not being serious. The way the manga went is way better than your forgettable generic shounen story.

Does this mean more Annie?

Is sasha finally dieing?

props to the guy for being this open about his work tho

Soon in current arc.

Don't make me watch the anime you faggot. The manga is fine.

yes the political arc is terrible

it defied cliches but as political fiction it is terrible. jp/cn lit is mostly political. he is more acutely perceptive of the fact that he fucked up terribly than you are

He a fucking idiot. Author should never tell that their works are bad, because it offending everyne who liked it. Even if it is shit they should say it is a best think they ever made.

i liked it and don't feel offended at all snowflake.

Attached: 1521710884319.png (432x481, 116K)

He thinks there were places to improve on, I respect him for admitting that. It also means if you like it, it could have potentially been even better so there is no reason to hate him over it

Am I the only one who liked the Uprising Arc? Levi vs the military police was awesome and Kenny, oh boy he is my favourite character.

Not everybody is you

or you

Yes, keep sucking that Araki dick Isayama.

Attack on Titan finds a way!

archiveofourown.org/works/13409700/chapters/30723504

Attached: 1367549607709.gif (500x281, 2.78M)

The changes the anime has made so far have all been terrible.

>Edition
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1504143767880.jpg (900x900, 73K)

He knew the story stalled and the politics went whack. At least he has saved his post arc, there are many authors that completely fuck this up in their manga. He's honestly done alright.

People who get easily offended should never be listened to

>Idiots will be offended if the creator wises up
good riddance

Didn't the second season flop? Why even continue?

KILL
YOUR
SELF

No fucking shit, they want the shittiest part of the manga to be quickly swept under the rug.

>mangacucks literally reading non-canon draft while animechads get the real story

Fucking snowflake

I didn't think it was bad, but a lot of people found it boring, apparently Isayama himself did too.

As long as we get to see the twink fuccboi and his Hackerman Trevor Philips in surplus I won't give a fuck.

Probably because SnK is the second best-selling manga and the fifth top-selling media franchise in Japan?

He should be far more regretful of the arc next to this.

Annie confirmed to be saved
screencap this

>when you kept defending this shit arc, but even the author deems it fucking garbage
loving every laugh

The anime is an advertisement for the manga and it already did its job. They clearly don't care for their global market and at this point they're just wasting resources

I was a huge fan of this series till I started reading the manga. It's fucking boring and trash.

Did it? It probably sold less than the first but I don't think it was a flop.
If you want to see a real flop, wait for this S3.

Attack on Titan is an Abe approved anime. The political arc was shit though

Attached: Abe wave of approval.jpg (980x551, 97K)

>hackerman centered arc
>ever being a flop
The fujobucks will pour right in.

>Author should never tell that their works are bad, because it offending everyne who liked it.
Every author has times when they realise they could improve the story, perhaps even years after publishing it. Japan has no culture of canon adhesion, they will change anything to suit the needs of the story. This is the case with novels, manga, anime, films and TV shows.

Oh no, next authors would actually believe what they're saying and have no regrets about their works, never improving.

Probably editors pushing him to make Levi X Eren or Levi x Erwin, in this arc Erwin says he loved a woman after all

1. Every creator hates their work and sees more flaws than anyone else.
2. Isayama is an inveterate troll

>Japan has no culture of canon adhesion, they will change anything to suit the needs of the story.
[Citation needed]

Literally only you. cry more snowflake

It sold 5k+ the first week vs 56k+ of the first week of the 1st season. It definitely was a flop, and the biggest dive between 2 seasons

As long as it makes money you'll keep seeing more of the anime.

The political arc was my absolute favourite.

I hope they remove the arc altogether, it was pure diarrhea

re-read it faggot

This.

I dropped the manga during this arc. Only picked it up again when they found the basement.

I did, twice.
And it's still diarrhea

Man don't remind me, that shit was disappointing af

>Eren x Historia moments soon to be animated

OH BABY

Attached: 7a8bdab020095a84.jpg (500x541, 52K)

>tumblr noses

Seems like only delusional shipperfags look forward to this arc.

This

Season 3 of boku no hero academia will kill the hype of this season of snk

>Isayama realised that Erwin is the main attraction of the series and will keep him alive
Based

Attached: 553454323.jpg (500x500, 36K)

uprising was one of the best arcs that lead into the worst ever arc

I liked Uprising.

Fuck yes. I ship it.

At least he himself recognizes that this arc was irredeemable garbage. I hope the anime delivers otherwise the first half of the season will be really painful.

>First half of the season
Nope
It'll be one cour again.

I thought they'd cover the Shiganshina arc as well.

OVA of armin dying and erwin living

Cannot wait for more Mikasa getting cucked.

Attached: 1463264110230.png (1161x3000, 3.6M)

This is how mediocre people think. Actually no, this is how retards think.

Watch as he reveals he regret he didn't ship Eren and Historia hard enough during that arc.

It's worse when authors defend a turdish work of theirs. Tomino complains all the time about his works and many other things, we love him for that. You're just desperate for validation.

Yea usually they double down on that shit when they fuck up

>1 cour about Uprising
I think that it is a bad move. Why not make it 2 cour, with Uprising taking about 1 cour and Shiganshina taking another one?
1 cour length about Uprising is a good choice, but the arc in itself is a prelude to Shiganshina .

>Even if it is shit they should say it is a best think they ever made.

This is probably once of the worst takes I've heard all week.
GJ user.

If I had to take a guess on the changes he want to make
>faster pacing
>showing the full fight between Grisha and Frida
>more focus on Kenny
>put some flashback from the next arcs early

>more focus on Kenny
Why tho?

Remind me, which part did the season 2 end on again?

Every single part of the series is downright unreadable so yes.

Everything that needed to be said in response to this post has already been said by others, so I'm not going to repeat any of it and just going to call you a retard instead.

Retard.

Everything about the anime production after season 1 is a mistake. It's like they tried to make the fans hate or forget about the series.

lol

Anymeonly here. What makes the next arc so bad?

No titan fights
Politics
Slow

Chapter 50.

Attached: Season2End.jpg (1920x2160, 452K)

It will be better animated and with 12 episodes.

>It'll be one cour again.
They want to kill the series?

This

Yes, keep telling yourself that

Not with Araki in control.

The JoJo guy?

The Death Note guy

Yes it was shit outside of Uncle Kenny.

I liked the whole overthrowing the government arc. What he really should regret is spending 160000 chapters following a bunch of stupid Marleyan kids and their fucking melodrama, and then another 7900000000 chapters just repeating shit showing Reiner/Bertholdt/Annie's perspective. If the anime makes it that far, that season will kill it for good among normies

If it’s a two cour season it'll end with Eren reaching the ocean. S4 would start with the Marley perspective so it won’t be too bad.

So no shit machine? Sweet.

The Eren and Historia moments where pretty endearing.

They said that shitvi is the MC of season 3, so it's a 1 cour

I don't listen to wifufags

Only worthwhile post in this thread.

Attached: 1510186420738.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>people actually defending the arc
Babby's first politics?

Attached: 1506019301350.jpg (475x543, 49K)

The arc was poorly-paced, long, but it had way more interesting things, secrets, implications and reveals than anything after it
>long Titan battle (redeemable in anime)
>disappointing and irredeemable basement reveal
>disregarded Historia, titan memories, Ymir, Annie and any of original mysticism and character development
>arc about jew kids
>muh titan war

Ofc everything went to shit with Eren becoming a Titan, but the Uprising arc was bad only because it was badly paced.