O

O

Attached: maxresdefaultlol.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Yeah this was dumb. Reeks of editorial.

a thread died for this

HELLO

Attached: kz8kvwoedn6wtqlihjqu.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Well he was trying to get it over and done with... to give his back a rest.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

MY DEMON ANCESTORS?

Way to ruin it

MY DEMON BLOOD

Attached: Pofu7.jpg (1440x1080, 137K)

REFUSES TO LET ME

Attached: Hollow_Ichigo.jpg (353x387, 15K)

>mfw I actually like how this expanded the YYH world

I know I have shit taste and it was dumb as fuck, but I'm a sucker for retarded shamalamadingdong twists like this.

Attached: 1495262757707.jpg (800x1029, 167K)

LOSE HERE!!

Attached: 06-07.png (1768x1300, 724K)

Same senpai. I liked how sensui arc brought morality into question and then this arc took it to another level.

Do people unironically like this? It looks like Naruto and Bleach had an autistic child.

Attached: 1504778684722.jpg (600x906, 134K)

Oh dont worry I liked it too. I'm a shounenshit through and through.

>koenma describes the existence of S-class demons and how deep demon world really goes
>woah this is really mysterious and hopeless... not even the elite soldiers of spirit world know about this...
>umm lol theyre just some fags hiding out in the bushes with like epicer energy... btw that yoyo kid is now s-class....

Attached: 1521515121728.jpg (645x773, 141K)

yeah I like it and read it every week

wow must be a great series then

its average for a shounen but I enjoy it

no way man that's great

yeah :)

A more accurate description is that its if Naruto's characters fell into a vat with Bleach's captains, and all of it got mixed up with Fairytail. It has less character development then Naruto, more fights then Bleach, and about the same amount of friendship plot power as Fairytail.

>friendship plot power as Fairytail
Please actually read the manga that you shit on

I've read all of Fairytail, and its one of my favorite series. I've also read all of Black Clover, so jokes on you, I know exactly what I am talking about:
NOW WATCH AS I OVERCOME MY LIMITS CAPTAIN YAMI AND SAVE MY FRIENDS CAUSE ANYBODY CAN BE GREAT, NOT JUST ROYALTY! please, Black Clover is full of Asta gaining ideas or powers thru the power of friendshi- I mean Yami telling him to surpass his limits.

>we'll never have a shounen anime as good as YYH again
Fuck my life.

Attached: 1517201095112.gif (500x546, 590K)

O MY LIFE FORCE
O MY SEED PLANTED 1000 YEARS AGO
O MY POND

Attached: sz.jpg (640x360, 165K)

>using his smarts in combat is friendship power
>not realizing the limits thing was a sparta training and self motivation course
Anti-shounen fags everyone.

I envy them, wish I could enjoy it.

Telling Rinzel to teleport him again =/= using his smarts.
Telling Asta to surpass his limits whenever he is struggling in a fight where his friends are in danger = power of friendship, don't for a second try to dispute this. Asta literally changed all of the black bulls to being stronger then they were by his influence, which is classic power of friendship. In fact, to be more specific it is called talk no jutsu from Naruto, where you are such a good guy you make everyone around you good. Yusuke had this too, as did kid Goku. I am a fan and have read all of the manga to, and been keeping up with the manga to, One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Flame of Recca, Soul Eater, Dragonball, Z, Super, Fairytail, Black Clover, Zatchbell, Magi the Labyrinth of Magic, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Hunter X Hunter, and JJBA. Don't you dare call me a anti-shonen fag for admitting faults in a series I have read fool. What are you even doing? Black Clover is ok, but there are tons of series, even in Shonen, that are way better.

>no MHA
idiot

Attached: Im a demon.gif (417x313, 837K)