Attached: CP 80.jpg (810x1200, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/U9V5BVoosnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>blonde
What the fuck

All the new girls are pretty cute, but I think I like Voilet and scarf the most

Title is "What the hell is wrong with you!"

Are the korean scans out at least? Anyone got a link?

Chapter's name is what are you/what the hell is wrong with you
Korean scans
>wasabisyrup.com/archives/U9V5BVoosnE
Pretty spooky chapter

>gimpsuit demon fucking eats the other one
What the legitimate fuck

It's just like what happened with the wild demons they managed to kill in the rock forest

I'd forgotten about that. But even if I hadn't, I don't think I would have expected the more intelligent/sentient ones to do it

Emma's clothes are really cute.

What killed the hype?

Do you post this in every shounen thread?

No hype lost, thread's just slow because everyone knows the chapter's not gonna be translated til sunday at the earliest

Spooky

I want to know what Emma and Lewis are talking about

Probably on how will Emma service him and the payment method, remember just 10 dollars

Oliver looks like a discount Soul Eater.

>slight tits on Emma
Someone please stop Posuka.

Of all the people to get blue hair, I never expected those two.

Someone dump?

It looks like Lewis played them like a fiddle since it looks like the firework diversion technique was something Lucas and Nonames group did but they set fire to the houses in GP instead

I know people have theorized that the none intelligent ones are animals that demons evolved from like monkeys to humans, but after this chapter i'm starting to bet that they're just corrupted normal demons since Sung Joo and Musica seem to imply the Promise has physically affect the demon world

>everything gonna go to shit
Please at least spare Violet, she and Emma have a fun dynamic.

I think Paula and Violet are fine, Violet will be fine in the least, but I 100% guarantee that either Sonia and Sandy or both will get Demoned.com'd next chapter

>Violet has purple hair
I don't know what I was expecting. Wonder if that's how she got her name, even.

I think there is a good change that everybody will be knocked out and bleeding, just make us think "oh no they are death" but then everybody is fine after that battle is over, it will be Gundam IBO season 1 finale all over again

Well shit I didn't think Posuka would go full vore

Attached: tpn demonic intake.jpg (743x1080, 181K)

Seems about right. I feel like Oliver won't survive this whole thing either.

Is it bad that I now no longer care about him because of his awful peppermint candy colour scheme?

What are the chances Bayon canabalizes Luce and gets a powerup like Nous?

Luce is weak as fuck and wouldn't give much, if anything he'll probably eat Lewis assuming Emma kills him.

This panel reminds me of this painting

Attached: Goya.jpg (320x572, 40K)

Emma will grow to be Isabella size.

If it's up to Posuka, she probably will.

Attached: only 11.png (518x475, 178K)

It was Norman's birthday this week. What gift would you give him?

Attached: a gift.png (859x492, 303K)

No, I agree. He looks like Soul and Kaminari somehow had a child together.
Emma body pillow.

Attached: DYu2WlfU0AAQ3L9.jpg (1016x888, 89K)

>Adam
>white hair
As if he didn't already look enough like buff Norman. There's gotta be more to this connection than him just seeing Norman pass by.

not saying i lost hype, but this will be much better animated .

Attached: DYvizZAVwAAllrC.jpg (766x1021, 258K)

demons have extended lifespans, right?

why not hunt actual grown adults that they manage to steal?

hmm, why do i get the feeling that somehow emma and the leader of the kids are related?

they act way too similar in some instances.

Oliver or Lucas? They can both be considered leaders.

>Lucas has Katakuri hair color

mmm

Hormone blockers so he can stop being such a waifufag

Maybe they share the same sperm donor father?

They live for a thousand years and the only adult humans in the demon world remain not for sale but as employees in premium plantations and assuming they follow GF's example, they'd have electric heart bombs that kill them if they leave.

>Gillian
>Blonde
>Green eyes

Oh for the love of god don't die.

Attached: gillian.png (622x602, 215K)

She's about to get Demoned by Bayon

Speaking of Gillian.

Attached: DYgtmjXVQAAKHqL.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Attached: 9493.gif (400x376, 2.19M)

Ok is this just a cute little pet imitating its owner thing, or is this monkey really controlling Lewis.

Attached: image.jpg (1356x1417, 388K)

He's most likely Norman's or Peter/James's clone.

I like that Gillian is holding Luce's mask. And she has the best eye and hair color, God bless Posuka.

They might all be connected genetically. Have we ever seen Minerva's hair color?

It's just a hair colour coloured white in a black and white manga, I wouldn't try to assume he's directly related to Norman or Adam to him possibly having blonde hair since I thought Sonia would be a brunette and turns out she has blue jolly rancher hair.

Yeah, but that's why I wanna know if we've ever seen even a glimpse of James in color. If he has something like egg yellow hair, I'd discard the possibility but if it turns out it's white/platinum blond just like Norman and Adam then maybe people will be on to something.

Attached: DYy-An3VAAACALF.jpg (900x899, 91K)

>Norman's birthday
>celebrated in a cold, strict farm
>no family
>no Emma
Poor guy.

If you wanna get technical, his birthday hasn't happened in manga time, it's still January for them. So he can still celebrate it with them if his ass gets to escaping soon or Emma goes to help.

Cheer up, he probably got a custom fleshlight with an ahoge for his birthday present.

>Sherry
That reminds me, I wonder if Norman's aware he has a five year old thirsting after him.

Attached: DYyuoLZUQAEmd43.jpg (1200x850, 243K)

This is a genuinely good chapter, also RIP the kids assigned to Lord Bayon. Do you think glasses is really going to die to latex or is it a red herring for another character?

I really hope that the author won't cope out by making Noname and Ray saved them.
It would be fucking boring.

I mean, they need a dramatic entrance and Emma doesn't seem to be in need of any help so I wouldn't put it past them.

I think he knows and he just doesn't care.
She already got caught by Nouma and escaped, kinda hope she dies just so Nous doesn't look like a bitch. I'm worried for Gillian too, she's stuck with Bayon.

Wrong eye color, but.

Attached: DXq8KCsW4AA-KHw.jpg (675x1200, 159K)

I don't think those kids are dead, Bayon had at least one of his own attendents with him when he realized it was an uprising, for all we know Bayon left the area for his attndent to handle while he walks away, so they could still be alive and fighting for all we know.

You know Goldy Pond is underground and the colour page shows a crater from where Emma and co bursted out of what if that literally happens via explosives due to their entrance?

Might as well dump.

Attached: 01.jpg (745x1080, 243K)

Attached: 02.jpg (750x1080, 281K)

>CP
Called the cops.

Bless you user

Attached: 03.jpg (746x1080, 241K)

>lewis going subarashi after learning that his investment on letting lucas live is paying off and there is a park full of kids that will fight back
I love it

Attached: 04.jpg (744x1080, 265K)

Attached: 05.jpg (708x1080, 272K)

Attached: 06.jpg (745x1080, 207K)

Attached: 07.jpg (746x1080, 249K)

>2spoopy4me

Attached: 08.jpg (745x1080, 252K)

Attached: 09.jpg (747x1080, 270K)

Attached: 10.jpg (744x1080, 223K)

Attached: 11.jpg (746x1080, 239K)

Attached: 12.jpg (744x1080, 276K)

another chapter with the random group that no one cares? c'mon, shirai, i want emma, norman and ray.

Attached: 13.jpg (747x1080, 228K)

Attached: 14.jpg (746x1080, 221K)

Emma is in the chapter.

Attached: 15.jpg (749x1080, 204K)

Attached: 16.jpg (745x1080, 248K)

Someone is going to get BLACKED

> kid will be attacked
> the scene is interrupted by a cut
I read Neverland long enough to know that if a death was not shown, it's because there was no death.

Attached: 17.jpg (747x1080, 191K)

I want her to die so she can join her husbando. ;_;

doing nothing

Attached: 18.jpg (746x1080, 209K)

Attached: 19.jpg (744x1080, 227K)

Well, yeah. All she can do is buy time. She can't btfo Lewis yet.

End.

Attached: 20-21.jpg (1464x1080, 524K)

She can't do anything, that wasn't the plan.