Murata is stream

Murata is stream

Attached: gay brothers.png (2560x1600, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/977159436048347137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More sparring

Attached: speed.png (2560x1600, 3.04M)

Attached: hot rod.png (2560x1600, 3.27M)

Wouldn't it be published on the 22nd?

It's already the 23rd my boy.
Also never believe what leddit says.

>Murata promised lots of action
>turns out just a gay fight from the gay brothers.
>people still think this isn't filler at all
epic kek

Drawing the hot pot scene now
Second to last page

Attached: meat fight.png (2560x1600, 2.47M)

Dead thread.
Wt killed the hype?

your shitty bumps OP

>literally 150 pages of hotpot fuckery
kill me now

Attached: stop.jpg (360x318, 27K)

Poor King. Can't even see him.

Attached: 20180323130932.jpg (915x513, 290K)

Where is the guy who said hotpot scene was changed?

I am watch

what are they doing?

Probs going for the last piece of meat in the hot pot.

Saitama need at least 4 strong arms to feel something down there. They're helping, he's a man after all.

Hot pot Royal battle

King died in the webcomic version of this. This confirms Kuseno is S class tier in speed right?

drawing manga is such a painstakingly long process, how is there not a faster more expedited way that still keeps the artistic integrity?

Attached: 1234564776.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Nice back shot of Fubuki, those are rare.

Attached: fub-back.jpg (416x509, 49K)

He's there

Notice how Kuseno's hand isn't moving. Still hilarious to see he's managing to stay in place, while King got blown the fuck out instantly.

There goes King.

Attached: 20180323133831.jpg (915x513, 290K)

Lel

Chapter finished.

Hotpot scene is at the end of the chapter.

Attached: 20180323134106.jpg (915x513, 271K)

You know what would be cool? If you released on the day you said you would! I guess i can understand waiting another week but then you still can't release it... do your fucking job. Not that difficult. Everyone that is like, "oh no art takes time and don't rush him and oh it's his passion" shut up you fucking faggots. You get paid to do a job then you fucking do it.

BASED

He never said that tho

> push himself working the whole days to release as quick as possible even though the chapter is no less than 100 pages long
> people still manages be garbage and complaining about not meeting exactly the expected date he gave himself which was ridiculous taking in account the work to do

Attached: 3e9.png (623x454, 111K)

S2 PV when?

Can't you see?
They are all grabbing for Saitama's dick.

Murata-sensai got semen stains on his original pages!
Show so sympathy! We know we've all been there

Attached: when_the_punch_is_just_right.png (557x605, 108K)

His new year's resolution was to keep to his fucking deadline. ONE JOB

Bitch, we get the chapter online for fucking free. Your cuck ass don't even need to pay for for translations. Is your life so goddamn pathetic that you spend a whole month waiting for this chapter to come out? Kindly clean that shit infested mouth of yours with bleach.

you would prefer him to give a smaller chapter and meet the deadline?

>we get the chapter online for fucking free
literally every fucking manga is 'available for free' on the internet, you fucking moron. go be a mexican somewhere else

wrong, the majority aren't available for free legally you piece of crap.

There was no deadline you fucktard, those were just Redditors spouting shit

>new years resolution in 2018
KEK

Nice try hypocrite. I'm sure you pay for all the manga you've read

Attached: plz gib you's.png (800x1150, 510K)

>that temporary arm
I like these details.

You do remember Murata releases more than the average amount of pages weekly manga authors do, right? Right? Surely you actually take note of the passage of time through things apart from OPM's releases, right?

100/4 weeks is 25 pages per week which is around the average amount for weekly manga. Murata also do a full pages with just a single character in it, increasing the page count and is just a waste of page.

>hich is around the average amount for weekly manga.

No, that's 18 pages, not 25.

>25 pages

Awesome.

How many hours until release?

thats what makes it so fascinating, if it was easy every schmuck with paper and a gpen would start drawing substandard manga with zero value. its fine the way it is

5 minutes

Full pages allow for more detail, which is what the redraw has always been about. They also make certain sequences look more fluid and cinematic.

Learn to appreciate art.

This. I wish Murata posted his original scans on Twitter more often.

Attached: DL-R_LlU8AAZ1ah.jpg (2309x3276, 1.43M)

3pm GMT

I wish Murata's assistants didn't suck out all the life from the scanned pages with their subpar digital touchups. There's a lot of detail that goes missing between Murata's inks and the uploaded versions.

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/977159436048347137
Chapter available in 2 hours and a half.

WTF? Is this guy Murata himself?
He posted this before 20 minutes before Murata's tweet.

That's pretty fast desu.

I hope there are no problems on Tonari's end and the chapter is actually uploaded.

it was mentioned on stream, user, calm your man tits

Now THAT's fast.

Attached: 1516725259689.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

>only have internet at work
>go into weekend in half an hour
fuck

>2018
>no internet at home
?

it's called being poor. All my money goes into rent, electricity, etc., i can't afford any luxuries. It has been years since i bought a new videogame or saw a movie not torrented

Chapters often gets released around midnight, so should be fine.

>internet
>luxury
Choose one.

it is. In school with economy classes you learn that anything you don't need and isn't standard in 90% of the world is called a luxury. Yes, internet still isn't part of that 90%

I don't see how you can manage things without internet. Depends of your job too I guess, but for plenty of people it's definitely a necessity.

I'm not even saying internet is a necessity because it's not. I'm saying internet is cheap as fuck.

You can just fine, i just use internet for fun. It's being WAY overestimated by most people of how much internet is actually needed. Only a tiny minority needs it for their job, the rest don't need it even once a month.

What is it that you really need from it? A navi? There are these things called maps. Music and other media? You can still buy them at stores, you know. News? TV and newspaper still exist. Friends? You can actually meet them in the real world(and you don't even need any really) and of course phones still exist as well that don't have internet. Information? Most information we look up is barely useful, only random trivia.
Even if you need one of those, you can go to a public place or your job etc. and download it for offline uses.
There really is no need to have internet at home, it's just nice if you do.

meant for

Everything you're listing ends up way more costy then using internet. It's way less practical too. Also, you can't follow modern artists that posts their works on internet, like, you know, Murata.

Umm no? I quoted the right guy. my original reply was >2018 and still no internet even though internet is basically free in first world countries. I live in third world and internet is still cheaper than electric bill.

dead bread

I hope Murata tweets the raw pic related. This page is badass as fuck.

Attached: GAR.jpg (914x512, 265K)

Thanks, back shots are my fetish

This is the first chapter with new assistants, right?

The backgrounds should be much better this time around?

I know the background and shit will never be as good as the Deep Sea King arc, since those assistants have all left.

Where the fuck do you live?

Go to a fucking library.

No you retard. Assistants are the same

Then what the fuck was that thing where Murata was looking for new assistants and giving gifts to the one that didn't make the cut?

>Deep Sea King arc
It didn't have backgrounds, though. OPM hasn't had proper background art since Sonic's introduction.

>100/4 weeks is 25 pages per week which is around the average amount for weekly manga.
That number ranges from 16-19 if we're talking averages.

Murata doesn't really work at a 25 pages per week pace when you count the other projects he's involved with. But then again, most of the work is cut down by ONE giving him storyboards. He doesn't have to plan out "what's going to happen next" or "how would a character react in this situation" or "what moves does this character do".

kill yourself lol

Kinda looking forward seeing all of the Dragons.

ENW, Gums, Rover.

>tfw we'll never get muira to be this fast
Fuck
Now
But phones need to be connected to be able to call people unless you're talking just for 911 or a tracfone which still costs money, just not as much.
I don't see how people get high electric bills. I have three fans running constantly and my bill is never more than 150 usd compared to my internet which is 50.
Is he still doing some manga version of back to the future

Are you ready for sexy Garou?

Attached: IMG_4807.png (800x667, 435K)

I’m ready for MA slice of life and hot pot. Garou is just a bonus here.

100 pages of nothing.
This chapter is boring as hell.

What are 100 pages of something?

>I’m ready for MA slice of life
I didn't even know I wanted this until I saw it.

August 12th.

Next week we supposed to get Volume 16 preview.

Always.

Attached: Garou back.png (870x1437, 733K)

now I kinda want to see some of the defeated monsters survive their initial fight, and try to survive the mess that will come.

This.

Who wins best boy?

Attached: 659.jpg (600x841, 114K)

tell me what scene in this chapter you are excited for then

All of them.

Attached: thatshowitis.png (419x430, 168K)

Best boy is clearly Zombieman.

Attached: Zombieman_Fullbody.png (757x967, 1.15M)

You're a fucking manga/animeonlyfag then.

Attached: ivQ.jpg (499x338, 32K)

0/10

Attached: 1509050144182.jpg (490x750, 110K)