Darling in the FranXX

It's pure love.

Attached: 1496732622429.jpg (1199x848, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15250491
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Darling in the FranXX going to be a dark, edgy type of anime like Evangelion or will it be more of a shounen type anime like Gundam?

I hope its dark and edgy i want to see some NTR.....

Attached: shinji-confessing.png (1366x768, 695K)

>NTRfags
The comeuppance is coming

No, is gonna be shit like kiznaiver.

you are both retarded for expecting anything out of a shitty trigger show. dont get your hopes up

It's almost impossible for an anime to be worse than Kiznaiver.

>there is no change of OP
>Darling doesn't kiss 02 until the end of the show

Attached: 1521730991238.jpg (477x201, 22K)

>there is no change of OP
Pls no, the current one is utter shit. Shit visuals full of static images (character reel, seriously) and terrible engrish song

>one of them heavily appeals to teenagers due to edge, screaming and a self insert, self-pitying main character
>the other elaborates on the issues of war and political philosophies in almost every single one of its entries
pretty sure its not the latter that is targeting teenagers.

I truly hope they find their way.

Attached: DXrlPeWVwAE3a3x.png (1000x851, 180K)

Hello

Attached: 1521762051687.jpg (1200x1119, 121K)

Is that a fucking aldnoah reference

I don't hate it but it's not really good either. There are only two lines in Engrish btw. They would have to really gear up the pacing to cover everything in the OP visuals with the two remaining episodes of first cour.

Attached: hedgehog dilemma.jpg (1920x1080, 962K)

What the fuck is going on? What did I miss?

Gundam is literally a shounen

The PV?

>02 being a moody bitch again
Wow, what a fun character!

Teenagers loves war stuff. I doubt they find a show about depressed teenagers as exciting, even if they can relate.

Self inserts praying for NTR.

>most of the NTR fanart comes from tumblr
Really makes you think

>NTR

Attached: 67835063_p0.png (2442x1980, 2.01M)

>tumblr

You what.

Girls like bad boys, nothing new.

This reminds me of a Papika and Cocona fanart.

>twitter = tumblr

Attached: 1519158262827.jpg (184x238, 27K)

Attached: 1506295451462.jpg (998x1394, 135K)

>gundam is literally a demographic
the mental capacity of Sup Forums, by the way

Look at this asshurt fattie making a fool of himself.

yea, Gundam is truly popular in the west. especially when compared to NGE. wait a second...

>Is Darling in the FranXX going to be a dark, edgy type of anime like Evangelion

No

>or will it be more of a shounen type anime like Gundam?

No
>I hope its dark and edgy i want to see some NTR.....

Your hopes will be utterly crushed.

I bet more 18-30 year old normalfags would know what a Gundam is than what Evangelion is.

>the west

For me, its Ichigoro.

Attached: 1521691124061.jpg (811x573, 184K)

For me, it's Ichigoro too

Attached: 1506400161175.png (390x1186, 326K)

Are you serious? Everyone knows what a Gundam is. NGE is obscure as fuck here in comparison.

I'm glad Shitsuru gonna die from AIDS

DIE MITSURU DIEEEEEE ALREADY

Mitsuru is going to die in the next episode.

Attached: 23.03.18 kokoro oni transfromation.png (2500x2353, 864K)

thats whats relevant here. gundam has too much cultural value in japan. the west is the "neutral" part of the world that goes into this unbiased. there was no one who told them "x is the most defining work of the artform", they just watch. if gundam appealed more to teenagers then it would clearly be popular in the west. but it isnt, its not at all. especially not when compared to evangelion.
utterly delusional, especially when one actually looks at respective sales AND database numbers. those carry more weight than you word.

for normalfag gundam and eva are the same "anime big robots" bullshit

CONCEPTUALIZE

>Happy and secure Mitsuru
>Kokoro who's more assertive and confident with her feelings
It's gonna be great, they'll be a super cute couple.

Fuck NTR and anti-NTR fags, this was mostly Kokoro's initiative. Fatty needed a wakeup call and I hope Ikuno and he can make something good of their new situation too.

Attached: 1521688519550.png (842x595, 403K)

But they would just think Eva was a Gundam, not the other way around. Gundam might not be big anymore but it's definitely more known than Eva.

>trying to justify NTR
Get fucked pleb. It's disgusting and you should feel horrible hoping for it.

Attached: 1504768417711.jpg (880x1200, 349K)

also:
> I doubt they find a show about depressed teenagers
you know what youll see the average teen put on their 3x3? nge, ergo proxy, death note, lain, tex etc. you sure that the "psychological subgenre" isnt exactly what appeals to 16 year old?

I have hopes the preview is misleading and it will end good for both of them.

I hope so. The story can use some edge to it. Killing a character off is always a good way to shake these up and keep things feeling life threatening.

Attached: 1520659304395.jpg (448x336, 38K)

If something like this does happen, I hope Kokoro kick the bucket. With Mitsuru too. They don't deserve people being nice to them.

meant to reply to

CROMWELL, BRING ME THE AXE!

Attached: Futoshi VIII, THOT-slayer.png (1440x2016, 1.15M)

I'm talking about recognition. People here would be far more likely to recognize gundam than an eva. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even bother putting an Eva unit in Ready Player One even though it was referenced in the book.

Why are fatshits so agressive?

>Ichigo becoming closer to Goro
>faggotman dying next ep
Pegfags 100% gone and now NTRfags gone soon, who is looking forward to great threads?

>he thinks people will die in this anime.

All my sides.

I don't know about America but in Eastern Europe NGE used to be the number one anime to recommend to newfags save for some movies. Nobody cares about Gundam here.

Attached: 15196795967220.png (1920x1080, 966K)

Attached: 1520526399986.jpg (185x129, 11K)

>but it's definitely more known than Eva
not in the west, user is on point here
Eva here is literally the first thing you would be recommended to watch when you just started watching anime, for west gundam only applies as "big robots, somewhat big mecha franchise", but west just dont give too much shit about giant robots as japan do

>fatoshitfags
They existed?

>waa how dare a girl have feelings for another guy aside from my headcanon

No, it's just people who hate Mitsuru. No one gives a fuck about Futoshi.

I'm sure it's the same way here, but to get those recommendations you have to give a shit about finding anime. Gundam was on Cartoon Network for awhile and fairly well received by kids so it was spread wide.

>waaah he called out my disgusting thought process
No one cares NTR shitter. Your self inserting is one thing, but actively wishing for NTR in a story is just plain disgusting.

see
Eva gets recommended but Gundam was a on for the general public.

They're both shit characters

What's wrong with liking a kind and adorable kid who wants to be in love?

>he doesn't like the kiss of dess

Attached: 1519377615028.png (568x621, 461K)

How about you go fuck yourself NTRfaggot.

>strawpoll.me/15250491

about 5% according to the shitty strawpolls vs 19% MitsuKoko

Attached: fatfaggotry will not be tolerated.jpg (1920x2160, 489K)

>adorable

>i see everything as a manifestation of my fetish
>"called you out bro"

not everyone is so insecure that their masculinity is threatened by cartoon plot developments.

But those giving recommendations would be people more experienced in the medium and would likely rec those shows they consider masterpieces of it, that doesn't mean it is a series they would pick for themself naturally.

>people still posting this fake as fuck poll

Yeah I don't see why people don't like the op.

>still trying to defend it
No one cares shitter. Just go sulk and think about your preferences a bit. Try to sort yourself out.

please, i gave recommendations to friends at the age of 14 when i saw escaflowne, nge and X on public TV, and those were the only two i had seen back then

FUTOSHI IS A GOOD BOY HE DIN DU NUFFIN HE LOSIN WEIGHT AN GETTIN HE LIFE ON TRAK

Sucks shit. Hopefully they pull a Kill la Kill and OP2 is incredibly good.

LOOK OUT BROS

THERES A NEW OTP IN TOWN

Attached: 1521099106911.jpg (654x960, 139K)

>poll is fake because I don't like the results waaah

They're all shit characters. This really ended up deserving to flop like its BD sales are showing. Funny how nips picked this particular season to reward and punish shows according to their quality for once.

I don't care about Mitsuru, Futoshi, or these shitty pairings, it's just you fucks acting so retarded over this is really ridiculous. I wonder who the real self insert fags are to get so mad at the mere possibility of this?

But it is fake. I thought we already discussed about this.

>Shitrus at the top
That about says enough.

OH NO NO NO

This kills the NTRfag. Now to piss on the corpse next Saturday.

>no u
Pitiful. Try not being so disgusting and hoping for NTR shit and maybe you wouldn't be surrounded by people calling you out.

this should be arato x imouto

Very impressive.
Still, it seems that you can only fight yuri with yuri

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 09 [1080p].webm (808x868, 61K)

Yeah, you had an internal discussion and thought that meant everyone was on board with your delusions.

>Shounen type anime like Gundam

Attached: 46015020-711B-4E27-9D46-F553A9B7AE8D.jpg (500x375, 69K)

And had you seen Gundam Wing, which apparently aired on CN in America, you would probably have recommended it as well.

Why do normies love Goro so much?

>This really ended up deserving to flop like its BD sales are showing.
>tfw superior Manga sales are selling like hotcakes
feels good

Attached: 148949844.png (760x420, 248K)

To be fair, Hiro and 02 hasn't really been prevalent in the anime for a while now, and 02 is being distant to him now and next episode too.
Can't expect the type of people who vote on these things to have a better attention span than a goldfish.

you missed the point. your claim was that to make a recommendation a person needs to be knowledgable of the medium, which sure as hell isnt the case. you can recommend stuff even though it being the only entry of the artform youve watched.

Ikuno is so ugly, no wonder Mitsuru can't get it up.

Goro is loved by all

Attached: 1513167996627.jpg (960x960, 99K)

GOROBROS ASSEMBLE

Attached: 1521115156769.gif (400x225, 1.58M)

All those pairings are fucking shit, except for Syaoran x Sakura and King x Diane.

I'm ready to see NTRfags blown out again