Swordgai

This comes out in an hour. Will it be as gay as this promotional image sugests?

Attached: c75.png (640x902, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6gqkaq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another Netflix failnimation?

It's apparently a manga adaptation that was supposed to air a couple of years ago but got shelved and netflix picked it up. That sounds like it going to be shit.

>Character voiced by Jouji Nakata
Eh, it's ok

>literally named Swordgai
will be a fagfest

dailymotion.com/video/x6gqkaq

>Someone uploaded a raw for this on Nyaa
For what purpose.

>gay
They are literally just standing next to each other.

>standing next to each other.
Can't be gayer than that.

>Saw another upload on Nyaa just now
>It's Arabic
English rips where?

>The story of this boy, who has become one with a demonic weapon
The only hope it'll be watchable if it's as edgy as possible to be so bad it's good

The worst Netflix anime ONA yet!

Is the manga shit too?

The name dude.

The first episode was pretty edgy.

The OP song is quite bad.

Attached: op.jpg (1355x766, 280K)

Attached: sg.jpg (1366x768, 499K)

This is so campy.

Attached: lol.jpg (1366x768, 265K)

Worse than AICO? I'm having trouble getting through that series, just so... middling series. B:Beginning at least had incredible animation.

I wish the manga was translated.

>I'm having trouble getting through that series,
Aico had decent(almost good) last episodes. Roughly 4-9 eps sucked balls. They should've made it 10ep show or even 8.

I agree. Only episodes 1-4 and the last two contributed anything. The rest are useless padding.

Is this written by the same people that wrote Garo?

How the fuck would you know you fuckign nigger,it literally released.You would need to break the laws of fucking physics in order to watch enough of it to get an idea of how god or bad it is.
I hate you autistic pieces of shit making bullshit statements liek this straight out of your ass.Do you watch your anime at 10x speed just so you can shitpost about it on Sup Forums,just fuckign kill yourself.Every singlle and i mean everys ingle fucking time a netflix show gets released there are a coupel of you fucking faggots with the exact type of post.
Take your fucking time to watch enough of a show before shitposting you cunt,the best thing about these netflix shows is that it reveales that Sup Forums is fileld with cancerous speedwatchers that don't even enjoy anime and they only want to shitpost about it.

kek

How gay is this? Looks like a fujo anime.

>French rips is out
>Still no English rips

This is like Touken Ranbu, but lame.

Attached: 1.jpg (1366x768, 347K)

did netflix saved animes yeT?

Dunno, I downloaded the raw and Japanese subs and watching the show, I'm happy as hell it was uploaded.

I can only say it will be toku as fuck because it's penned by Toshiki Inoue with designs by Keita Amemiya.

>Toshiki Inoue
How many people falling into rivers and misunderstandings will it have?

MC is almost irrelevant.