Sayaka Harada
Shiori Izawa
Saori Gotou
Yuuichirou Umehara
Hitomi Owada
Mai Fuchigami
Shinsuke Sugawara
Shizuka Ishigami

Attached: tumblr_p617yty8j01rzp45wo2_r1_1280.png (693x495, 567K)

Looks like shit.

I wonder why original?

>has the chance to produce an original anime
>makes a darling in the braap's ripoff
OH NO NO NO NO

YES

Attached: 1453460301480.jpg (400x400, 12K)

>see "MIZUKAMI", "SATOSHI", and "ANIME"
>nearly spit drink
>see "ORIGINAL"
>de-hype significantly
... well, I mean, sure, but...

Well fine. Good. This is good.

>Mizukami Satoshi original anime
>MIZUKAMI MOTHERFUCKING SATOSHI
I'm in.
>original
I-I guess so.

>Series Composition/Original Script/Original Character Designs: Satoshi Mizukami (Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Spirit Circle, etc)

I mean. fuck dude. They're even advertising it with storyboards drawn as Manga. They know what they're doing.

Lots of original anime this year. What happened? Has Japan finally woken up?

nice

nice.

Only going to watch for green hair girl

Nice

>saved
More like this’ll be as significant as a wet fart.

Scripting isn't as important as direction, generally, since direction is putting it all together and calling what stays and goes/how the script gets interpreted.

Character design matters not at all.

So why didn't they adapt Biscuit Hammer or Spirit Circle again?

>JC Staff
>director of UQ Holder
Its going to be a QUALITYFEST

So we're going to get fansubs for the first two episodes and then nothing else after it gets axed, right?

Attached: Demons are quick to recognize lewdness.png (817x1200, 360K)

Seems like the composer has some serious chops. This'll be interesting.

Attached: Fourze bantz.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>Sup Forums doesn't love Mizukami anymore
What happened?

Attached: When best girl sleeps through half the series.png (819x1200, 334K)

I still love him, I haven't been commenting because I'm still overwhelmed at hearing he finally gets the chance he deserves.

>New serialization begins on June issue of "Young King OURS" (released on April 28th)
>Announced together with Summer 2018 anime by J.C. Staff, based on 1074 page storyboard from Mizukami Satoshi. (project's been in development for 4 years)
>1074 page storyboard
>in development for 4 years
Even though popularity brings cancer, I really hope this is his big break and he can become wildly successful.

Attached: hfw her smile protects itself.png (1080x1578, 386K)

Mizukami will always be my favorite mangaka and Biscuit Hammer my favorite manga of all time. No amount of shitposting from speedwatchers and SEAfags on Sup Forums will change that.

I don't know why this isn't more popular, unless it's just too old for all the mainstream shounenbabbies. It has everything: fights, fanservice, cute romances, dramatic dialogue, comedy with expert timing... et cetera

Attached: 0060-039.jpg (1114x1600, 311K)

I'm so happy, Sup Forums
He finally did it

>makes a pact with the devil
>"you'll make consistently good series with good endings but none of them will be adapted to anime"
>"okay"
>spend four years making a storyboard for an anime
Pure genius

What the fuck, now I have to watch anime again

Original mecha shows are usually a good time so I'm pretty hyped.

How many episodes? If it's 1 cour it's automatically shit.

>Mizukami Satoshi
>Kouhei Tanaka
MY DICK
Y

D
I
C
K

Attached: 1390338547525.jpg (855x720, 313K)

So if this series does well theirs a chance that some of his manga may get adapted right?

Maybe, who knows

These are my exact opinions.

Attached: sami.png (500x500, 300K)

>I don't know why this isn't more popular,
is not a romcom or shounen jump

Finished manga don't typically get adaptions. I imagine it'd have to be a pretty large success for them to look back on his previous work, assuming he even wants it to happen in the first place.

A decade.

I find it impressive that on top of having Spirit Circle and Sengoku Youko going on at the same time, he was also working on the storyboard for this.

he defeated the monkey pawn

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Attached: 2017-02-23_18-46-14.png (259x210, 28K)

The fuck you mean it isn't popular? Biscuit Hammer is like, layer 1 below mainstream stuff. It's in multiple of Sup Forums's reccomended charts. Every mangafag who's not in their first month of reading, not even in Sup Forums, even outside of it, is very aware of it.

To be fair, Spirit Circle is a little shorter and he has gone on record saying he winged it for Sengoku Youko

So there are no difference between this and adapting his manga.

I will buy 4000 copies in the hopes they'll let him do one of his other works next.

>winged it for Sengoku Youko
I can see it given how it goes all over the place at first, but damn, he sure pulled it together in the end.

Attached: oh boy.jpg (359x332, 34K)

Fucking nice, and we will get the manga version along with it as well.

I don't get it
>old as fuck manga
>ORIGINAL instead of adaptation
What's going on with Production Committee? This is very strange behavior because of how sponsoring works in industry.

Yeah, you can clearly see that with stuff like Senya unlocking his thousand arms mode only to be put out of commission by his friends because "that was draining him too much", even though there was nothing that could indicate that,but he still pulled it off nicely.
Also Shinsuke has one of my favorite character arcs i've ever seen.

Attached: img000027.png (975x1400, 514K)

It must mean that Mizukami's unreleased story that went through 4 years of work and reworking inspired enough confidence to risk the capital when even Spirit Circle couldn't convince them. This is basically the secret trump card he started making to get an anime when he was told his series don't look like they'll sell well as anime.

I don't think any of his works have ever been popular enough to where publishers thought it was worth promoting with an anime, but by now he's reached a sort of cult status with his fans that makes him a marketable creator.
My guess is that this series will serve as a sort of test to see how far his name and his style can carry a project. If it does well, more originals and possibly even adaptations could happen down the line.

Part of the problem with Samidare is that it's rather long to all fit into a tv anime run, but since it's long-finished, there's little to be gained from a partial adaptation. There's no point in promoting the source material now, so putting all that risk into a big, long, multi-cours project could only possibly happen if there was a lot of confidence in its standalone success as an anime project. That will hinge largely on how far Muzikami's name can reach.

I am glad of one thing. Finally a Sup Forums meme of the author and his works being good will be put to test and desintegrated. Hoshi no Samidare is the worst circlejerk of Gainax faggs over mediocre manga. Even Mx0 worship was better.

>a Sup Forums meme of the author and his works being good
>a Sup Forums meme

Attached: 1484724801283.png (622x791, 388K)

What is it about anime announcements that acts as a lightning rod for shitposters like this?

You fell for a meme that you were supposed to like it. So obviously crossboarder that did not get the note.

Attached: 1464523062395.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

It will puff out exactly as Flip Floppers did.

well, this Sup Forums after all

Neat.

dork

Attached: planet-with-chara-02.jpg (389x550, 17K)