Frequently disobeys orders

>frequently disobeys orders
>gets easily distracted
>willing to befriend a psycho alien who brought the destruction of several planets

Attached: Hajime.gif (270x430, 18K)

>start this
>immediately theres a scene where an old man reaches into the chick' chest while she orgasms forcefully
Dropped

every girl should dress like this

>has gigantic tits
This is the truth

What's with all the retards who keep shipping her with Berg Katze?

Attached: 19367385_1547737831966407_5729663978351624192_n.jpg (640x640, 71K)

There's people who ship Hajime with Berg?The hell? I thought people shipped her just with Sugane and sometimes Joe and Utsutsu.

It's still better than Insight with Tsubasa's "I don't get complicated stuff so let's just do the same thing as everyone else"

No one actually ships her with Sugane or Joe, do they? I thought she only got shipped with Katze, Utsutsu, or Tsubasa by people who don't hate Tsubasa for being pure shit.

There's this Thai chick on Twitter /Instagram who has an obsession with shipping Hajime and Katze (which has been going on for 3 years). She keeps drawing them doing all sorts of romantic things (kissing/holding hands/getting married, etc).
Also, this is one of her least creepy drawings.

Attached: 26152785_440333869717132_5183187217375297536_n.jpg (640x800, 112K)

With Joe just a few, but I saw many people shipping Hajime with Sugane, the number of Sugane x Hajime fanarts shows that too.

Well, that explains a few things then. BUt who on their right mind would shipp Berg of all characters, with Hajime?

Has there ever been any romance between these two in the actual show? Katze clearly hates Hajime.
There is a clear age difference. Hajime is like what? 17?
Katze is clearly gay and he's isn't gonna marry a girl anytime soon.

hajime best girl

No, at least by what I remember it's as you say, Berg hates Hajime. I sincerely thought that if people would shipp Berg with someone, it would be with Rui.

Was all the Sugane/Hajime stuff before the second season when it became clear that Sugane was a turbofag for Joe?

You underestimate the power of tits

But that bird mouth she makes though

How would have things been like if Hajime never joined the team?

I know right? Tsubasa a shit.

I loathed her, because she made the show so much more boring that what it should have been.

There still were a good amount of Hajime/Sugane from the fans during season 2,it's just that the number of fujoshis shipping Sugane/Joe increased.

GERURURURURU

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gatchaman Crowds - 02 [1080p] 000634.webm (960x540, 1.3M)

Why no season 3?

Tsubasa killed the franchise.

Genki girls with big tits are a miracle of the universe.

How dies it come that so many people hated Gelsadra for all the things he's done, yet Berg Katze from the first season has done much worse things yet everyone loves him?

Tsubasa sucks

Because Katze lost and he's an amusing sore loser. Gel doesn't get punished the same way.

The people in the city eventuality forgive Gel and he gets to live happily ever after.
Katze got humiliated in the end by being proven wrong. Plus, he got to live his entire life stuck inside a girl's tits.He got what he deserved.
Meanwhile, Gel never got what he deserved.

I want a doujin where Utstsu is out for a walk in town with Hajime and she needs to poop, so they contact Galax to find the nearest ladies ' room.

Attached: 480w_s.jpg (480x270, 70K)

I don't think I truly understood Mary Sueism until I watched that show.

He's literally inside her by the end of the series, so there's a logic to it.

Galax - a new app is coming on the market. Will you help us update the world?
Just register your name and get ready to be a hero! Help people, save the day and gain points!
Share your score with your friends!
More than that, you can create your own avatar, visit bars & cafes, celebrate your birthday and catch bad-doeres everywhere!
Galax - who needs heroes when we have you!

Attached: GALAX_logo.png (578x148, 45K)

Not enough skin.

that's the best part, when she reveals herself to you.