Who wants to be the mother of Mitsuru's child?

>...see who is volunteering.

Attached: kokoro_chan.png (1280x720, 487K)

My life is nothing without Kokoro.

She wants to be the mommy, I think I can help.

Where and in how many hours can I watch it tomorrow? Here in central Europe the episodes are usually available around 5pm, but I kinda want to shitpost with everyone else.

You don't have to watch it for shitposting.

Don't say that, Futoshi. You have so much else to live for. Like food.

just shitpost on PV and right now almost every user is doing that.

Yep even OP did that

I use crunchyroll, idk what else has it

I'm euro and livestreams are at 2:30pm for me.

Saturday when?

I have to admit that Nishi memed us right by making a sweetest and most likeable girl of cast to to turn out a literal NTR slut who cucks her partner, but apparently most of people here still refuse to admit harsh truth. So thanks for dispensing a daily dose and fighting a delusions in peoples' minds, keep up the good work.

I will chimp if this happens. No thread will be free of the phrase TRIGGERNIGGER constantly posted

everyone user will be shitposting even after it airs so there's no need to hold back.

3.30pm here, and the subs are out at around 6.00 pm (for the last episode they came out one hour earlier though).

user's Guide to DiTF Shitposters
NOT SHITPOSTERS
02fags
02Hiro posters
IchiGoroFags
ZoroMikuFags
/his/friend
Speculah
And another type of partnering listed here that isn't the following.
SHITPOSTERS
StalkerFags
EdgeFags
IchigoHiroFags
Any /u/ posters
Anons complaining about Goro, Hiro, or Futoshi being a beta male or a cuck
NOBLED posting / ntr posting
VEGfags
Kimposters
oniFags
Anons claiming that ichigo friend zoned Goro.
SpiderFags
Remember user do not reply to any of the shitposters listed here otherwise the entire thread will turn to shit.

Attached: 1521713236680.png (775x1134, 418K)

NTR often happens all the time IRL. I don't know why these cucks on Sup Forums can't accept it?

>wholesome girl becomes unfaithful thot that can't control her loins and not chase after the bad boy
the only purpose any sort of NTR would serve is to further create discord within the group.

Attached: 1519446102578.png (1024x768, 1.12M)

FranXX covered almost every genre and its fans.

>partner
Involuntarily paired up, borderline rape every time they ride together.

>wholesome girl becomes
>seemingly wholesome girl exposes herself as
Ftfy

She does not understand her actions. Forgive the wench. I blame their education.
Still tho once the damage is done it cannot be undone. She's eaten the fruit of knowledge and now the group are flung from the garden of Eden (ignorance of sexuality and purity of soul).

Depending on particular woman, all but top 10-20% of available males look physically repulsive to female, and she copulates with them only due so social pressure and submissive nature.

She did not want to be partners with him, they forced her
People are allowed to make their own choice sweetie

This is how humanity has always operated. There are paired couples. It's how society operates and the foundation of order.
>b-but muh girls can't choose their partners
Okay? Neither do the boys get free reign. A beneficial union is arranged by the station of both parties.
>muh rape
Absolute retardation.

>thinking that you can sweetie post your way out of this
Wow! um, no. Sorry molecule man, social couplings is a thing and will always be a thing.

good point. she fooled us all.

>She's eaten the fruit of knowledge and now the group are flung from the garden of Eden (ignorance of sexuality and purity of soul).
who's the serpent?

Attached: 1503094087050.png (243x243, 12K)

Attached: 66837132_p0.jpg (1500x1950, 1.97M)

>Slag puts her animal urges above anything else
>Squad or part of it gets dysfunctional due to internal struggle it causes
>Something bad happened, most likely fucked over bu external threat that would have been easily disposed of if not for internal conflict caused by slag.
Based Abe provides example of why socially enforced monogamy is one of cornerstones of civilization even for most retarded viewers.

The Prof. FranXX, obviously. Are you watching the show? He's going out of his way to get them to fuck. He set up their beach trip too.
Further, not only did he set that trip up but he predicted they'd visit the town as evident by the dinner left to them (given the order was to leave them alone).
I wouldn't even be surprised if that book was planted.
>entire town rotting and fucked
>random book is perfectly fine
>pilot who found the town also the one to follow her to where the book was
Either FranXX is the serpent or the snob non-character pilot is

Why do yo guys want futoshi to get cucked?

So that the OTP can happen

Why not.

Fat people need a diet of humble pie.

I'm amazed people are calling NTR over this stuff.
Fatty and Kokoro's relationship has always been simply "Friends".

Fatfags are delusional.

Fatoshifags are the kind of people who get mad when the girl they had a crush on in high school gets married.

shitposters gonna shitpost

>he doesn't understand the allegory
It isn't. What do you think the whole Ichigo, Hiro, 02 drama is about? Robbots. Fucking illiterates.
If it happens it's NTR by allegory and subtext.
t. Ichifag

...maybe she had always been wanting to pair up with Mitsuru and he did too but since the pairs are always decided by the higher-ups and its just a hypothetical possibility that these two might've made some pinky promise to be partners in the future when they were in the garden and that didn't happen and perhaps it created the rift between these two, btw which explains why Mitsuru is always indifferent towards her in their conversation.

Nothing else is happening in this show.

>NTR by allegory and subtext
What the fuck am I reading.

Attached: (You)mu.jpg (439x484, 40K)

PV where?

The show has just gotten so fucking boring, people will take literally anything mildly entertaining happening

> Maybe the thot wants to prance around tasting every berry she can get her hands on

Only f/a/ts root for him, that character is not even mature or have a positive trait.

Such a kind and gentle looking girl was such an NTR bait it wasn't the matter of “Could she be turn into a cum dumpster? " but rather of "When will she reveal her true nature of being nothing but a cum dumpster? ".

Attached: Optimism_gone.jpg (600x679, 210K)

Are you the kind of guy that thought swinging the bat was about hitting a satellite?
The entire show is about sex. Hiro is a little bitch with performance anxiety. Some damaged bitch with her own attachement issues helps him relax and get into it better by taking the lead.
When he fucks Ichi it's awful because he's scared of failure. Both blame themselves especially Ichi because she really likes him and doesn't understand how they can't be right for each other.
>02 I'm so deep in you right now it's great
>yeah and we can go deeper
>show about robots
Sup Forums is full of retards and children. Trigger is not at all fucking subtle. It's almost detrimental how fucking blunt the symbolism and allegory is.

I couldn't give a fuck about him but NTR is heretical, user. It only has place in a work for good reason. Seeing it used for some short live drama is not worth the filthy after taste.

Haven't watched this show
Is she some sort of walkover carpet moeblob?

It's a new NTR with mechas

No shes a chad who know what she wants

Attached: 1521712942764.jpg (600x430, 47K)

>I think she always wanted to pop both of their cherries with Mitsuru and the babymaking book really helped her determined on what type of genes she wants to transfer to her offspring, nobody wants their child to inherit ugly genes ie. fatty genes.

I suppose you're not wrong though I find it sadder that you're mind immediately saw it to be that way. Means you're programmed to see kindly chicks as thots, which they might not be.
Gotta keep it real and positive even in your mental heuristics (the most important and hardest to alter parts of your mind)

It's a "mecha" show written by the same guy as Idolmaster

Death to thots, f/a/m

He asked about the character butthurt samefag

She is my angel

No, she wants to get impregnated by the guy she likes and will fight for it.

A lot of Animesuki fags around here. Literally from day 1 they couldn't handle fatbro being paired with Kokoro. Now they are even willing to approve of a shithole called Mitsuru. Who literally has the worst attitude of the whole cast. I would rather see Kokoro pairing with Goro instead of being paired with this flag called Mitsuru the embodiment of thinking he's something while 02 raped his ass

>samefag
Sure

Well if he was talking about Kokoro: she's the NTR slut in the NTR show

Naive walkover carpet who discovers that ponos goes in vagoo but doesn't know any of the context of the action and cucks her government mandated lover for some spindly snob who lowkey snubs and neglects his government mandated lover.

>A lot of Animesuki fags around here

And you know this how?

Your angel and local milkman's fuckmeat.

Why is cuckoldry such a prominent theme in this show?

Trigger wants Western audience, so they just made their homework and found out about things Westerners love most of all.

Going to /r9k/ and /h/ during the NTR boom was one of the biggest mistake of my life.

Attached: 20d.png (434x434, 142K)

...Actually, the ones defending fatty are the real-life fatties self-inserting themselves.

This makes sense. This freverent acceptence of cuck shit wouldn't be the case without an alterior motive. Waifufags are pathetic.

Because in relationships people hurt other people. That's usually why 2D>3D. Besides, this would be the first honest case of cucking. 02 is fine because Hiro partner is fucking dead.
Ichigo is a borderline case but it's ultimately her wanting what she can't have. If she was more forceful and pursuant instead of being confused between friends and lover it would be straight cucking but at this point Goro will win even if she has to 'settle' for him. That's love triangle.
A clandestine root with the local arsehole and getting knocked up is cuck shit all the way

Why would you to /r9k/ in the first place?

Attached: 1521771251609.png (510x510, 181K)

posting until becomes canon

Attached: 1521675365961.jpg (1307x2560, 523K)

Yep Western fags have issues. They themselves are extremely obese so they can't handle seeing fatbro being paired with a cute girl. Instead they pick Mitsuru the shithole of Darling in the Franxx.

I am my own local milkman

ALWAYS brace for the worst. This way you'll be either ready or pleasantly surprised. And if world seen that way is too harsh for your soylent mind to live in - well, life will wreck your shit until you grow balls and resilience.

Holy fuck dude you are really hurt by this arent you

Attached: 1518964668229.png (1090x1080, 641K)

He’s right you know

You might not like this but you should detox immediately. After this season I'm doing the same. Drop media for awhile, all if not most of it. There's little difference in 2D heuristics and 3D ones in the brain. Seeing story convention is one thing but that you say her design (what she symbolised) and immediately thought this was a forgone conclusion? You need to reestablish a proper baseline, I'd say.

What you said doesn't even make sense.

user this is anime and not real life. Real life will rape you twice and come back to you for a third time to take off your balls in case you want to grow a pair.

>A lot of Animesuki fags around here
You are surely the one being so confident in your statement.

user hit the bullseye see how those Westernfags respond, lol

I thought people were bullshitting how /r9k/ was mankind pit of despair. Oh how foolish this boy was back then.

Gotta get rid of those heuristics, lads. Those schemas will haunt you. These snap judgements are stronger than concious thought and more or less dictate them.

>...SOON

>A lot of Animesuki fags around her
Takes one to know some

>I'm not but you are
So he was right, basically. Sure he outs himself but at least the source of cuck cancer is revealed.

>Gotta get rid of those heuristics, lads.
Why would I? You can never have too much caution in this world, but having too little can fuck you harder than you can imagine. Sure world's not so pretty without pink glasses but I can handle it.

>he

You are not fooling anyone.

>thinking this
Not so true. You have a higher rate of success if you beleive yourself to succeed. It's just how it is. While this creates larger oppurtunities for massive failure in terms of taking riskier ventures it also reduces failure chance on those ventures somewhat.
Ultimately unless you have prodigious bravado it will work out in your favour unless your environment is extremely dangerous.

>he

just admit it user-suki.

>this heavy defence
Sorry mate, I am not him and you're both protesting too much.

>Animesuki
What now?

>Animesuki fags

Attached: 1520842212536.jpg (432x636, 99K)

>protesting too much.

...says the one.

>...
Case closed.

Sure thing Fatoshi.

>more shit is happening in the preview than in the entire 2 last episodes
Oh shit, even Mitsuru is going into heat again

Attached: 1521319010593.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Next 2 episodes are gonna be hype.

Attached: 1520706874414.jpg (725x536, 78K)

I swear to God if Goro dies I am gonna nuke Japan again

Attached: 1520593435016.png (575x530, 355K)

Why would he die when all his death flags were pulverized already?