Code Geass

Key visual + PVs for 3rd movie are out. Brief new scenes with Shirley. Let's predict what's going to happen to her.
youtube.com/watch?v=4lLOFE831fA
youtube.com/watch?v=4jIMUpM4YN0

Attached: DY-3k0XVoAAPvMb.jpg (640x904, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzBzdqCTMLw.
youtube.com/watch?v=kxiOvYY8igg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shirley will live!

Looks good

Another PV with new OST
youtube.com/watch?v=lzBzdqCTMLw.

Attached: vlcsnap-error991.png (1280x720, 894K)

Attached: L-GEASS3_B_09_WEB_fixw_640_hq.jpg (640x360, 100K)

JIIIIIBUUUUUUUNNNN

so many pv's for this in a day.

>tamaki punching dietard

>tamaki
It's Ougi

Attached: vlcsnap-error566.png (1280x720, 287K)

Attached: vlcsnap-error107.png (1280x720, 356K)

Attached: vlcsnap-error123.png (1280x720, 408K)

>Ougi
If he doesn't suffer a horrible death i'm going to be pissed, he deserves everything wrong that happens to him life

Attached: vlcsnap-error729.png (1280x720, 486K)

>that silly sword

it was silly in the show and it's even sillier on this poster

I remember that in the TV version of R2 we see Diethard with a band aid but we never got the punching scene, so it looks like they decided to make that explicit.

That said, I don't expect Ohgi to die in the compilation films. Maybe in S3, but he'll probably die like a hero.

I've heard a couple of people always say that, but for the me sword seeming to be only ceremonial at first fits with that.

However, the same sword looked sharp and deadly as hell when it's actually used to stab the guy.

*but for me the sword

Wait, so is this supposed to be an alternate story or something instead of a sequel?

So Shirley is either:

-Going to get new screen time and survive.

-Going to get new screen time and die.

At least it doesn't look like it'll have anything to do with Rolo though. Are they taking cover during the FLEIJA sequence there?

This is the third movie compilation covering R2 ep 17 to 25 (plus whatever they add to or remove from that).

it looks like a Fisher Price toy for little girls

Three movies retelling/reedited version first. Then the sequel.

I've seen fisher price toys. Their not similar.

Oh crap I can't read, yeah I see it now thanks anons.

Attached: 1490159925424.png (370x320, 11K)

By the way, WORLD END is going to be the OP of the movie. Nice.

Shirley will win!

I'm 50/50 on her living, but winning...I can only shrug.

where, also for the 15 sec the new song is called Ne: One by a different male artiest

>Going to get new screen time and survive.
Before when she got no screentime in the previous movies I actually suspected that she might survive, since there would be no meaning in her death anyway. But with addition of new scenes I'm convinced that she'll die.
> Are they taking cover during the FLEIJA sequence there?
Seems so. Reunion scene between Rivalz and Milly after FLEIJA is renewed with Shirley added.

>remove Kallen scenes
>add Shirley
Taniguchi, what are you even doing? What's the fucking point?

>shitty Ohgi punching based Diethard
Who could have wanted that?

I would at least point out that Kallen still kept more scenes than Shirley did in the other two movies.

The entire course of the story will change if Shirley lives though. The entire reason why Lelouch went nuclear was because Shirley then Nunally both died. He felt guilty about having people around him constantly die, which is why he turned suicidal and became the villain.

It's because Diethard was using Villetta to blackmail him. So I guess they'll show this in order to better explain how he felt during the betrayal part

Taniguchi comment:

谷口悟朗 コメント

いよいよ三部作も最後の章となりました。
編集時は第一部が「ゼロ篇」、第二部が「スザク篇」、そして第三部は「ルルーシュ篇」というのがコンセプトでした。
そう、第三部ではルルーシュとはどういう人間なのか、ということを描くことが目的となります。
彼の持つ弱さも強さも真実も嘘も第二部までの経験を踏まえたものなのです。
そして、それらから発する彼の反逆、その行き着く先を見届けてほしいと思います。
今回の三部作は最後まで2時間越えとなりました。
その分の情報は入れこんでありますので、最後までよろしくお付き合いいただけると幸いです。

so perhaps the 3 movies a from a alternate world then from a viewpoint of the super dimension supervisor from the Akito ova of a chance possibility of an outcome before going to the Resurrection where its the world that Shirley did died.

>he turned suicidal
this one mostly because of he lost Nunnally as his raison d'etre
>became the villain
this one mostly because of Euphy
I'm not saying guilt doesn't play a part, but it's not the main driving force of his actions.

Shirley's death obviously hit him really fucking hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxiOvYY8igg

Dub is good here, fuck off.

now if only i could read moon

Well it did, but he sort of got over it, unlike with Euphy's death.

i just want more Kallen and Guren scenes
also a short scene of wants to come for the 3rd season

Attached: 36eba75836e2765e2b271b9a8d9df057.png (650x919, 426K)

He didn't exactly get over any of their deaths though. The entire series was about him falling further and further into despair.

What's that robot on the far right

Just losing one death count among many others then. I think it still could work without Shirley's death.

I disagree. All deaths were pretty impactful and devastated him emotionally.

Shirley is clearly going to die now that she's getting more screentime.

If Shirley lives, Shirley wins.

Are the movies worth watching if I've already seen the anime?

the mechs are
top left: Mordred (Anya)
top right: Guren Seiten (Kallen)
bottom left: Galahad (Bismarck/Knight of One)
bottom right: Lancelot Albion (Suzaku)

Why would Shirley lives tho? She has no reason to be in R3.
If they show her more in the the PVs it's probably because she's going to die. But how? Looks like she's alive even after the FLEIJA (so when the war is stopped and Rolo is dead)

not really but if you have half a hour to waste you can speed watch it. If you really like the show there are some interesting changes.

Attached: smugCC.jpg (1910x1074, 206K)

my bad bottom left isnt Galahad

i cant find that mech so probably is a new one for the movie

Wait, I don't understand. How's Shirley still alive? Is she a part of Lelouche's organization now or what? What the fuck?

SUPER ELECTRO MAGNETIC SHRAPNEL CANNON, FIRE!

Attached: Raiko1.png (1280x720, 890K)

They dated. She got her chances. Still didn't win.

Attached: L-GEASS3_B_02_WEB_fixw_640_hq.jpg (640x360, 100K)

They wouldn't keep Shirley alive if she wasn't going to win.

They have some cool new scenes and still work as a refresher

If Tablefuck-chan doesn't die horribly in her place, what's even the point?

it's the "Tristan Divider" that Gino has in the last battle.
It looked like shit in the show so I hope they change it a little bit.

Attached: Knightmare_Frame_-_Tristan_Divider_-_B.jpg (332x480, 34K)

I'm hoping they give the other Knights of the Round their own unique mecha, even if Suzaku still beats them up.

>Tablefuck-chan
?

A disturbing lack of these three in the PVs.

Attached: 35.jpg (500x551, 60K)

>If they show her more in the the PVs it's probably because she's going to die. But how? Looks like she's alive even after the FLEIJA (so when the war is stopped and Rolo is dead)
Hard to imagine. They'll pretty much build a whole new story for her death that will be squeezed in the existing plot. In an interview Fukuyama commented how he feels sad that his favorite lines where Lelouch got angry at Rolo post Nunnally's apparent death got cut. Rolo's death will probably be rewritten too.
Still a civilian. My guess is they're trying to save her death till the last movie to give proper build up for Zero Requiem. Couldn't hold up the momentum if most deaths are remnant from previous movies.

Okay. She's definitely dying now.

Also where's my unholy trinity

I thought this was a sequel, is it a remake/reimagining instead?

PVs are barely a proper representation of what we're going to actually get. Second movie PV almost have no new scenes featured but we actually got more of that than in the first movie.

You're probably right. I'm just anxiously hoping for more scenes involving Lelouch actually being emperor.

Attached: 18.png (1327x894, 1.37M)

Read thread

I don't even remember the 2nd movie getting a PV

fixing the mess that was R2 apparently

>Hard to imagine. They'll pretty much build a whole new story for her death that will be squeezed in the existing plot
I really want to see how they do that in a way that involves Lelouch... because after the FLEJA he never really saw his friends again (besides the UFN meeting)

It would be super weird if Shirley stays alive. Her death carried a lot of weight and indicated a point of no return in the story.

If C.C. won't wear that dress in the final movie I'm going to riot.

Attached: 516173.jpg (2424x3473, 1.48M)

Not sure where this meme comes from. Stuffs from R2 are still there save for Shirley's death, just got offscreened because they're retelling it from Suzaku's POV. Even cupid day is implied to happen.

He says that the purpose of the third movie, the "Lelouch Chapter", is to portray Lelouch's humanity with his weakness, strength, truth and lies based on his experiences up to the second movie. The idea is to show the rebellion that rises from them and what will be the destination. He also confirms the third film will be over two hours once again, so people should watch until the end.

Thinking hard about it, Shirley being alive doesn't really matter. In S2 she only served to give Lelouch a reason to hate Rolo, who in the end redeems himself like the madman he is anyways.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll personally hunt down Taniguchi.

Attached: 31.png (474x503, 418K)

I wouldn't call it a meme. R2 needed a lot of trimming and editing, which these movies are doing. That's an improvement. Some events were indeed off-screen, which is still better than sitting through early R2, but others didn't happen at all.

>If C.C. won't wear that dress in the final movie I'm going to riot.
She probably won't

>Her death carried a lot of weight
No it didn't it was just shock value. Her character was wring through the mud for pointless drama and I'm glad Taniguichi realized that.

>He also confirms the third film will be over two hours once again, so people should watch until the end.
We are finally going to see who's the mysterious cart driver at the end...

sowwy :3

It sounded like he was describing why it wasn't used in the TV version. Not stating we won't see it at all.

This is a new scene right? Because I kind of really want new Knight of Zero scenes.

Attached: 1519780267908.jpg (2719x4209, 1.91M)

That still is 100% new. Maybe they redid the garden scene and added some more onto it.

Well, better start stocking on riot gear then. It just sounds like an excuse not to animate more detailed design. They also changed color scheme from the original CLAMP designs for Suzaku.

Attached: 1229114363282.jpg (1453x2250, 1.67M)

>R2 needed a lot of trimming and editing
It sure did, I was just saying if you think R2 is a mess because of the story itself than the movie isn't particularly "fixing" anything.

>and added some more onto it
I hope so. Their interactions as emperor and knight were precious and few. I'd like to see Suzaku ask Lelouch if killing him really is the only way like he did in the Mutuality stories. ;_;

That and they just look fucking badass.

Attached: 00.png (1500x880, 1.74M)

>Her character was wring through the mud for pointless drama
They should've just kept her memory erased and left it at that.

Wouldn't it be weird if they're publishing a manga that explains why she didn't wear her royal dress but in the movie she wears it just fine

That's another good change is that they didn't wipe her memory three fricking times.

Makes sense for her to not use it though. As far i remember, C.C. never appeared publicly with Lelouch as emperor.

That's right, it's how she was able to disappear into the country side at the end so easily. I still hope she can act as empress in a private setting in the movie.

>C.C. never appeared publicly with Lelouch as emperor.
Yeah if course but she could wear it in private
How hard can it be... They already (sort of) used it in the picture drama.

Attached: Picture_Drama_22.05_-1.png (1280x720, 868K)

The lack of best girl saddens me a little. Heard that her past and her geass are still not revealed in the movies. They aren't going to skip it... right?

Attached: skin03-16-0303-30.jpg (630x1027, 83K)

reminder that the fanfiction movies are not canon,

The story was OK except with a lot noise and junk surrounding it.

This. It's frustrating how they made them look so good and gave them so few interactions in the end.

Attached: 1519879742894.jpg (514x450, 104K)

>cecile outfit and cleavage

UNF

>Ougi appears in the poster.

Delete this.

SHINKU

Attached: 1404599689113.png (500x350, 198K)

>The lack of best girl saddens me a little.
Don't worry, user. Kallen will be there.