Re:Life

Well they finally released the last 4 episodes and the story ended.
Did you cry Sup Forums ?

Attached: relifegreatestlovestoryevertold.jpg (425x600, 146K)

Did I miss something?

they released the final 4 OVA episodes that finish the story

wait, word? shit, I may actually check it out. I was bored to tears watching it, but I was curious to see what happens after the year is up.

Rushed as fuck. Read the fucking manga.
Nice to watch if you did though.

apparently it doesn't properly adapt the last alf of the manga though. it's 120 chapters or sometng, over 50% of the story but it leaves out a looooooooooooot of stuff and basically anything hard/bad and just gives a fluffy ending

They fucked up the ending by changing a lot of the elements. It was also rushed as fuck. I got some tears the last chapters in the manga but this just made be cringe for butchering the source material.

manga is like 220 chapters and s1 (13 eps) covered like 100 of those. Then they decided it was a good idea to adapt the 120 chapters that where left into a 4 episodes ova. Skips way too much shit and is rushed as all hell. Doesn't even fully adapt the ending

I did. Not because it was sad but because it was horrible. Why would they try to adapt 120 chapters in 4 (four!) episodes? It's saddening to see how badly they butchered good source material.

Atleast the first season was good..

They weren't trying to adapt 120 chapters. They adapted the continuation to the emotional arc and conclusion to the story that the initial 13 episodes adapted, and it did that job fine. You were never going to get a full adaptation, get over it.

>they decided it was a good idea to adapt the 120 chapters
It's not like they have much choice. Obviously they want to do another season to adapt the whole thing, but were only given 4 episodes since the anime flop hard.

Attached: 7765 (5).jpg (314x436, 37K)

I read the manga, should I watch this?

Nah, it's a waste of time.

Does reading the manga restrict you from making your own decisions?

Didn't cry because I'd already read the manga. Very rushed. Felt like they just barely got through all the important bits. I still really liked it though and I'm happy we got it.

yes

How about giving it a shot and see if you like it?

damn that's sneaky

Attached: 1521359420565.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Watch only the episodes that aren't OVAs.

fuck man, why did I just start crying. this hurt more than I expected it to.

Attached: 1519946047031.png (896x505, 641K)

I want an autistic chihiro gf

The last four episodes/OVAs aren't bad, just rushed. It's unfortunate that they had to skip basically all of the Kaz/Rena stuff (there's still some of it though) but they got most of the important scenes.

post hishiron

Attached: 1521697457481.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

Attached: self control.png (860x1077, 765K)

>That moment Arata has to go to Oga's house to pretend like he doesn't even know him and has Oga surely treat him like a total stranger.
That must have hurt like hell. Felt really sad for him.

it's fine to be honest, I really hated Rena.

Yeah, honestly, I never really cared about that couple at all. I wish we could've gotten more with An and Ryo.

Well, at least this series had a good run. I'm gonna miss it so much.

Attached: relife end.jpg (1370x500, 193K)

what stuff did they leave out? can someone give me a tldr?

eng dub when?

I was crying and then whoever translated the first episode added Commie memes to it

The three other episodes were fine but that bit on the first episode ruined it

Movie Hishiro wasn't cute at all compared to Reina

Attached: 1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg (917x615, 206K)

It may be nips, but looking at the picture I can't help but be reminded that I hate school and school-age humans.

I enjoyed it for what it was, but the confession and adult meeting were incredibly rushed. They literally said the I love yous and started walking home a second later just like that. That scene deserved at the very minimum a couple of extra minutes to be fleshed out better.

You just missed like a 300 post thread. Unless you actually saw it, saw that it died, and refuse to let go.

i missed it

ending of the manga almost made me cry. pretty cliche tho

Dead thread here:

I forgot how hard the piano goes on this OST

What chapter was this from again?

>tfw GIS actually works somehow
Chapter 122.

Yes

This series was certainly one of the most satisfying school romances. Shame we didn't get a full new season, but better than nothing.

Thanks babe.

best girl in the history of best girls

Attached: 84adffcd66c0920f44bbb305ae15752f9e85533c_hq.jpg (686x912, 49K)

It was okay. Never been a big fan of the premise, which seems kinda shitty.