Hazuki would be hotter if she had a bitchy side instead of being a 100 percent nice girl, I think

Hazuki would be hotter if she had a bitchy side instead of being a 100 percent nice girl, I think.

Attached: 1521722186666.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

>A retarded and QUALITY show
Is this the deadliest combo we've ever seen?

Hazuki would be hotter without all the QUALITY in her show.

We really need more Hazuki butt.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Marchen Madchen - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.34_[2018.01.12_19.45.00].png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

>Check MAL
>Some literally who studio
>5.82 score

Oh boy. This is the first time i check its score, i didnt expect it to be glasslip tier.

>caring about MAL
Fuck off back there.

She would be better if she fucked her sistër.

where is the pooped bananas

Hoods used to be a great studio and they gave us many great shows

>instead of being a 100 percent nice girl
Nothing wrong with goody-two-shoes girls

Holy shit. I thought they took off a couple of weeks so they could fix all this QUALITY. I guess they were just fucking off.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Marchen Madchen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.38_[2018.03.23_12.18.30].jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Hazuki is perfect the way she is

go back

Imagine being the author of a humble LN, not expecting much, just happy you can work doing something you like even if you're not writing big popular best-sellers
and then you hear your silly series about magical lesbians will be getting an anime, airing on TV where millions of people could watch it
Imagine how excited and proud and happy this author must have felt

And now imagine their reaction at seeing their story, the product of their own imagination and fantasies, something this personal, completely bastardized by a piece of shit of a lazy, low-budget slideshow of an adaptation
I wouldn't be surprised if he/she comitted sudoku out of dishonor

Attached: 1515703205994.jpg (440x475, 75K)

He died of ass cancer or something like that.

If I were an author told that my work was about to be adopted to anime, I'd ask what studio they were planning on contracting and who the director would be.
Then I'd pretend to know the author and nod wisely, tell them I'd have to think about it and go on the internet to look the dude up.
If search results were not pleasing, I'd reject the fuck out of the project.

#9 was unsalvageable, they just left it to several small outsourcers entirely and tried to save #10-12 at least. Whether that succeeded or not - we'll see next week.

>to know the author
*the director

All I can think of is Shirobako when I watched episode 9. I was just thinking of all the shitty outsourcers and the production issues.

She sometimes roasts them a bit in the preview sections

Attached: 1518741295085.jpg (285x390, 33K)

That's how the dude from Girlish Number must have felt. And the Long Riders' author.

Long riders was good though. The animation wasn't so great, but it carried the soul and love of long riders just great

Minami Kamakura made me realize how underappreciated Long Riders were. Still, the dude must have felt terrible when the first real QUALITY episode aired.

So the anime is following.

>Nice girl
naked on all fours waiting for incoming bukkake

>SLUT
>L
>U
>T