Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

Harassing Lin!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens - 11 [1080p].mkv_00_10_26[03.23.18].jpg (1920x1080, 851K)

>those lines during the ED
I'm going to miss my weekly Ramens.

This is bound to be useful

Attached: 1505563198673.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

trapfaggots BTFO

B-but it's not gay if Lin wears a skirt!

Traps have never been gay user.

Attached: 67832800_p0.jpg (2340x1760, 309K)

A shame it'll be over next week

I don't believe this.

Actually, I've dropped this show after the first arc. If I got it right, they are trying to be full-time serious with their "killers everywhere" bullshit and shitty setting.
Maybe I was wrong and the rest of the show is solely about trap-banter and playing baseball? It certainly would be nice, the MC is a cutie.

I need more of this gay hitman sports anime, any chance of a second season? I'm sure the anime sales aren't great but maybe it's been doing it's job as a commercial and moving the books?

wrong

>they are trying to be full-time serious
user, what in the fucking world made you think that?

Lin is a heterosexual girl, not gay at all.

Well, the first arc was pretty serious to me, with the death of the sister, all the attempts on suspense during the fight sequences, "politics". All of this was done with a serious face and all of this was done poorly.

The climax to the first arc involved a guy getting killed by his own grenade when a guy in a stupid mask hits it back at him by swinging a katana like a baseball bat.

Serious stuff happens but it's also been goofy the whole time too

Man I'm gonna miss this show when it's over it's so charming. Maybe I'll actually pick up the light novel when it's done.

Attached: 1454764849722.jpg (1000x821, 110K)

>girl

I wish fujos would stop with the "(male character) is best girl tee hee xd" crap, or calling them "mama" or "waifu" or whatever feminine. They're not being as funny as they think they are.

Attached: 1521749196082.png (689x674, 247K)

Same, I can't believe I liked this so much. It's a real shame this anime is so low budget it probably won't have a S2.

The tone of the show isn't particularly serious at all. The first arc is probably the most serious one, if that helps you.

Thanks, I'll check out the second arc then.
I'm really tired of the titles with a somewhat fresh premise wasting it on pointless, boring and overdone fights or intrigue.

Can't stop. Won't stop.

Attached: you.png (438x524, 12K)

Don't want to stop.

Have a sample of the infinite bed dimension

Attached: DYyNDlIVwAEwJAa.jpg (600x849, 102K)

You just vastly improved my day. Thanks user.

POMF

BD extras or something.

Attached: DYyMeUiVoAA6fey.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Lin has some damn fine abs.

Does he ever get a girlfriend?

No I don't want this show to end. I will miss it, especially the characters. Damn it Lin just answer Banba's calls. I kinda feel bad for what happened to the red head friend being sold off to a weirdo. I'm guessing he's yandere for Lin now? Also, I love the submarine ninja's interactions with his friend from high school.

Attached: DYoTvUWUQAEp1gO.png (1200x1192, 1.29M)

>no one talking about the episode
was it shit?

It was great. It was mostly set up for the finale but there was a lot of genuinely heartwarming scenes including this one

Glad to see he's on the right path
;^)

Attached: shipgirl (male) 1.png (843x442, 387K)

That's what they always say

Attached: 1486590109439.png (529x530, 321K)

this series isn't that popular on Sup Forums or Japan

Attached: 1519426771306.jpg (1500x2122, 740K)

Tragic. The vibe is really enjoyable.

Make the Durarara crossover into an OVA, revive them both.

Attached: cant stop wont stop.png (438x318, 12K)

>that pic
I wish!

That's a damn shame, I want a season 2 and doujins

How do they have abs when they live on instant ramen and spicy pollock roe?

All that running around getting and shoved into luggage. Maybe he does aerobics in front of the TV every morning?

Attached: 67683327_p0.jpg (1600x1000, 359K)

Try as he might, he can't win against dick.

Lin saying he's not "gay" means nothing because I have read a lot of BL and they're all "not gay".

Attached: 67853069_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 1.04M)

>you will never throw things at Lin while he's doing his daily squats

I hope that we get more of the side cast in our finale. Saito needs to be the butt of at least one more stroke of unfortunate luck.

Attached: aerobics meme.png (543x516, 21K)

He bought scam medicine and his address and card details have been sold to Chinese mafia, this can only go well for him in future.

Aren't the novels popular? They seem popular enough for people to post fanarts at least.

Then the fujos in Japan need to stop buying five Banba merch each so I can get some. It's not fair.

It's fine if they're just friends in canon. There will always be pixiv.

Are they sold out or something?

Attached: DWeK2QiUMAAcylr.png (814x1200, 699K)

They need to buy 5 pancakes each to fund season 2.

Attached: DYngL9kVMAADPw1.jpg (849x1200, 219K)

hmm only the desserts looks appetizing. And im guessing the thing on top of the noodles is supposed to be a spider?

Popular MC syndrome, nobody wants the extended cast. Suruga-ya has been selling Saito and Enokida at discount rates, while Banba is sold out on preorders everywhere and his cafe merch is getting hiked up on the secondhand market too. The only things I can find in stock for RRP are acrylic keyrings with shittier art that nobody wants.

I feel like AmiAmi's been fucking me about all season really, the shows I wanted merch for didn't turn up on the new products pages, and Gyugyuttos are always understocked on there. I know the cafe merch will eventually flood Manda and Yahoo if I wait it out long enough, but it doesn't make all the "available" preorders and backorders being sold out any less frustrating.

I can't even find Banba's acrylic stand from this set at the moment so here's comparisons of Enokida and Lin's. I might have a screencap from the other week when I saw someone selling Banba for 6500yen, but with exclusives you see that so often you stop paying notice.

Attached: cheap mushrooms.jpg (760x747, 130K)

This menus looked a bit better.

That ting is Banba's mentaiko or something so it might just be garnish. The omelet is mushroom boy's dish. Jiro and Misaki have the black cat parfait and Lin has the 'dressup pancakes'

Attached: hkt_food.png (890x630, 807K)

Why aren't these designs being used on anything other than can badges?

Attached: oimrof777-img600x598-15197820960wzjuf23466.jpg (600x598, 137K)

What's the shuriken made out of? Yeah this menu looks way tastier.

Holy shit that's adorable.

The text is sadly too small for me to decipher.

Attached: hkt_VD_CP_POP-1.png (890x628, 560K)

Yous a good Banba, but you're not 2780yen worth of Banba before international shipping. I think these keyrings are smaller than the standee versions.

Attached: 博多豚骨ラーメンズ_プリカフェ_馬場善治_アクキ..._-_ヤフオク!_-_2018-03-23_2 (773x416, 318K)

I really hope there's some Hakata merch at AX

Damn. That's some strong popularity tax.

This batch is pretty cute.

Attached: DYDhOS5VAAATanF.jpg (850x1199, 252K)

Thanks Fei Lan for making Google Translate easier to comprehend.

The very bottom SDs are way too dopey for me. I don't think I've seen any for sale yet, but if they started a couple days ago they'll turn up soon.

Attached: 博多豚骨ラーメンズ_プリンセスカフェ_product_details_-_2018-03-23_22.29.13.png (857x262, 11K)

Mushroom is cute, fujo have shit tastes.

How popular are Ninja boy and his bro?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.05_[2018.03.23_23.39.04].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

The gaffiti artist's anime stuff is usually pretty good. Yeah the bottom chibi's are a bit much but I'm soft for the ones with the giant knives.

It was okay. The whole edgy kill-your-friend assassin school setup is stupid as hell, but it's interesting to watch hitmen for different groups fight it out.

This arc was kinda meh, too much time spend on unimportant characters.

I've seen very little ninja for sale, which means people are buying and holding onto him. The worst off are Misaki and her dad from the revenge business, and I'm surprised they put out so much merch of them now you've asked, since ninja's manager hasn't got anything I'm aware of. You'd think they'd pick out potential ships for easy cafe bucks, or at least vary which characters are featured outside of the main leads. I'm disappointed there's no Sayuri either, could have made a Banba sandwich.

Oh yes, if the Saito falling in a bowl turns up cheap he's going next to my Hanamori.

I wish the show looked like it does in the ED. It would have been much more popular.

Who cares about popularity? It's a fun show.

There was no way it was going to be popular when you look at what else is airing this season. Maybe if we didn't have VEG and Franxx and Overlord people would've been talking about this one more, and Killing Bites

More like if this came out in 2005 it would have been more popular.

Attached: the infamous hitman hitman strikes again.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Come out in the 90s and battle with Weiss Kreuz for top wacky assassin anime.

After watching this ep, I can finally see why submarine ninja and boss friend are another popular otp.

Attached: 67052095_p0_master1200.jpg (710x1000, 247K)

Spoiler for when Lin finally gets a bed

Attached: DZAE1CGVAAA7qJM.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

>those hand positions
He's preparing to crush Banba's windpipe in one quick jab, while kneeing him right in the

I love them.
I need to finish the fic I have about them and post it soon.

Attached: 66981764_p3.png (1606x1141, 1.36M)

I will miss this show. Not the best thing this season but it was very enjoyable.

Cute

Gay

I will miss the baseball buddy hitmen, they had a fun ride. I expect it would undergo shitty character bloating and turn boring if it stayed around too long like what happened to drrdrrdrrdrrdrr though.

Wow he' s kinky.

I wish the manga would at least get translated for future plotlines.

Attached: gMPlmvC.jpg (720x1029, 94K)

The light novels are getting translated on tumblr

Thank goodness for that at least. I want to see everyone's horrible backstories and serial killer clown.

Attached: present.png (913x396, 36K)

These shows don't even share the same audiences, Hakata relies much more on the female fans. Neither VEG or Franxx are hits, sale wise anyway.

The studio that gets more money which leads to more seasons.

You forget about the hypedrones who flock to whatever the most talked about show is in a season. If those 3 shows I named weren't airing, this might've been higher up on their radar and they would've flooded these threads simply because there was nothing else to watch. Same with Killing Bites. In any other season Killing Bites would've been a very popular show, but in this one its second string.

Are you kidding? Killing Bites is the only trashy action/gore show this season. It has almost a monopoly on that. I would say that KB has the most widespread meme of the season as well.
For niche shows, both HTR and KB could be doing much worse.

Genre doesn't matter, you're not getting that there's this huge nomadic flock of people who latch onto shows solely based on how relatively popular they are. They don't have a preference, they only want to be part of the scene. In some seasons a show like KB has the biggest natural audience so that's what they go to, but it can't compete against a hyped up KyoAni show which has a bigger built in fanbase, nor a Trigger/A1 show which also has a big built-in fanbase. Both of these due to already being naturally big pull in the fad chasers who balloon their popularity further.

The only hope for a season 2 either way is going to be merch and book sales.

Eat them pancakes, fans.

Also according to twitter the author had trouble at the airport orsomething.

Bets on how the last episode will go down?

Lin will be friends with red head, another game of baseball, and Lin finally telling Banba "welcome home"

Attached: DWkGu_KVAAIFmiW.jpg (1037x1200, 301K)

It better end with a tadaima/okaeri exchange now that Lin's over his trust issues, they've been building to that for the whole series

>Lin will be friends with red head
Did you trust his proposal in this episode?

This is a show about the power of friendship.

I feel like that friendship will be more Banba putting a sword through Fei Lan's skull.

That is also a type of friendship.

this show was amazing, unfortunately there aren't that many other anime like it

Don't look.

Attached: 67682122_p0.png (691x841, 211K)