There are people on this board who think Gurren Fagann is better than Mobile Suit Gundam

>There are people on this board who think Gurren Fagann is better than Mobile Suit Gundam

Attached: 1381035011001.jpg (640x480, 78K)

>there are people on this board that think any Gundam after the first was worth watching

Attached: 1514100267557.png (268x268, 137K)

>There are people on this board who think

>There are people on this board

They didn't watch neither Ideon or Giant Robo too. Those faggots.

>There are people

>Being

>mecha

fucking trash

>

How are they even comparable?

>/m/ unironically told me Koutetsushin Jeeg was better than TTGL
imagine being this contrarian

>posts on Sup Forums hobby boards
>doesnt pride himself in his contrarian tastes

Attached: 1465445330946.png (375x375, 130K)

I'm "watching" Mobile Suit Gundam right now(had to open up Sup Forums so I didn't feel like I was completely wasting my afternoon on this snorefest), Gurren Lagann is definitely better than the original Gundam. I respect MSG for everything it inspired though, and I'm genuinely looking forward to watching the more recent stuff like The 08th MS Team

Gundam only gets worse as the years go on, then Wing and G happen and it only can go up from there

But it is totally not.

>/m/

Macross is better than Mobile Suit Gundam

More like Mobile Suit Gaydam

It is, but not by much. It has a mostly female cast which puts it above TTGL. Mechashit is mechashit though, so it's already automatically shit.

Both are utter shit, some of the worst anime I've ever watched. That being said, they're still miles ahead of Getter Robo.

Attached: not another mecha.jpg (378x444, 50K)

Came here to post this

8th MS Team is garbage.

Thunderbolt was good.

I'm a normie who got introduced by Wing.

Wing is the only good Gundam. It's a gripping war drama with an expertly written political backdrop. When I was a kid I had my English teacher watch it and they said it was one of the greatest pieces of film they have ever seen.

Of course normalfags would consider it as such. It's a gateway anime user.

My English teacher was a master of literature who had written several books himself. Pretty sure he knows when something is good or not.

SEED > all

Fight me.

If his books were any good he wouldn't be an English teacher for kids.

Not the same user but my science teacher was only in my school to get some teaching experience and went off to a microbiology researcher.

I expect this kind of trolling on /m/, not Sup Forums

Attached: 1512523197362.jpg (640x480, 43K)