Who was really in the wrong here?

Who was really in the wrong here?

Attached: 1497753362566.png (1280x720, 591K)

They were both in the wrong

Attached: the truth.jpg (221x228, 7K)

woodward for being a daft cunt and missing when she bestowed the shiny rod and being too craven and stubborn to admit it

This but Croix said she was sorry so it's all good

Attached: 1521314358318.jpg (740x1043, 142K)

I miss Izetta´s izzetas.

Attached: Epic Izettas.jpg (1000x755, 131K)

I dont remember this part

Could Chariot be Izettas great granddaughter?

Chariot fucked up first, but then Croix went completly nuts.
/u/ love is wierd that way.

I should finish watching this stuff.

Attached: 13e46bab-4324-49a5-8baa-ef534dc7b7d4.jpg (794x672, 123K)

Chariot didn't even want the rod in the first place

Croix for not laying it all out instead of letting her jealousy stew and boil over, Chariot's not a mind reader, she's like Akko, if there's a problem she's not going to recognize it unless someone points it out to her, they live in the moment with little thought towards the future and as a result they kinda roll over people in their pursue of their goals. The rod's goal is completely impossible for someone to accomplish alone so even if it relented and let talented witches like Croix and Diana have it, it's goal would never get accomplished.

Am I wrong? I love the movies and first season, but not the second season. i think ,both Andrew's political plot and Croix's modern Magic suck. Also, Sucy and Lotte became unimportant shadows.
why they did not keep a simple story?

Croix by a longshot, Chariot would have never done what she did if she knew the consequences. Croix tricked her into basically mutilating people as an act of petty revenge and jealousy. I like how she becomes good in the end but it's not really justifiable what she did considering that if Akko and Diana weren't so awesome, that missile would have destroyed the entire goddamn world.

Lotte and Sucy do become irrelevant and that sucks but I did like the twist of magic/technology being merged. In Harry Potter it doesn't go further than a flying old ass car, but in this show they actually apply it in a way that drives the plot and makes magic seem 100x more dangerous when paired with technology.

So do I user. And the fact that most of the girls were closet lesbians.

>Royal Guard is said to be a mix of male and female soldiers
>all we ever see are 10/10 cutie girls
What was Fine's end game here?

You know exactly what was going on.

Attached: 3c6e6e321ac7c2da20349ed4f25ea3e8.jpg (2480x3508, 2.22M)

Chariot for driving her girlfriend crazy by wearing no bra.

Purple got jealous she was not choosen, but she never had pure intentions.
That is why she made Thor unworthy through trickery.

it was all muh animation allegory, and yeah Andrew became just completely pointless after trigger rightfully decided against any romance at all. he was originally supposed to be a romantic interest but luckily they decided any actual romance would be a needless diversion. though i wish he would have just been totally discarded at that point

Christ, just look at 'em.

Attached: Adult Shiny Chariot2.png (2000x2952, 1.46M)

Me for watching this shit

I want them

Croix is hotter therefore always in the right.

Attached: 1497242209645.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Both

Nor me. It must be an edit. The producers were very against lewd for some reason.

This.

I honestly just want to watch Akko get involved in some comfy shenanigans.

This.

Attached: truly see.png (447x378, 27K)

1st cour felt aimless, like they were trying to have a plot and be a fun magic shenanigans SOL show at the same time, but couldn't decide which to do. In terms of episode quality, it's a mixed bag. It had the best and also the worst episodes in the series.
Once the plot actually came in the 2nd cour, they absolutely dropped the ball. I agree with you on Lotte and Sucy, Andrew, and Croix. she's a bad antagonist and I didn't care about her.
The pacing was also really inconsistent.
I wish it was as tight and focused as the OVAs.

Nah a lot of people were surprised that that shot was like that when it first aired.

Attached: 1512650584128.png (1280x1781, 1.78M)

>those thighs